Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member

financing a bike... experience

A buddy of mine did this last summer and i was thinking of doign the same....

he financed a bike and made payemnts of liek 180$ a month all summer and about 2months after summer. he then sold his bike for almost what he paid and then gave that money directly to the bank he financed from. the bank thought he just bought the bike from them and his credit went through the roof and he basically made out with a bike all summer without paying anything....

This a dumb idea? seems liek a good one to me

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    if you can get your money back out of it than do it. there is always the chance of going down and then you will have to deal with insurance or if it is minor then trying to sell a bike that's slighty damaged. unless you're an expierenced rider i would not do it thinking you will get your money back out of it. after saying that i'm going to look for bikes this weekend. summer is approaching fast.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    parting with the bike may be a problem if you really get into riding... i have been riding for 10 years and couldn't imagine not having one... once you catch the bug its hard to get rid of...but then again i have the luxury of riding all year long here in FL. I say if you want to ride go for it! what kind of bike are you looking at... i have been riding a yamaha R1 the past few years.

Timetraviler is offline Junior Member
    I have got a HD 140 of only 200 hundred made all chrome LOUD and the chicks that ride on it say the vibration make them horney

COST $ 35,000.00

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    well see, maybe i will get addicted and keep it... wouldnt be so bad though right?

I bought a bike today actually, 99$ payments, but you have to pay what you dont pay off with that after 5 years. my first bike, but who knows I may eventually sell it.

Alex

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i never sell my bikes. i buy them and say im going to sell my old one but never do. lol

Thread Information