frogg is offline Associate Member

anxiety....started dating someone new.....losing weight..

can someone plz help me out of this. i am recently getting over depression. now it seems like i have anxiety...cant sleep heart races etc...i feel like i am in love.. i started dating someone and she is absoulutly everything that i want. problem is i am so nervous about getting burned that i work myself up.

another thing is i am juicing and losing weight??? i was 210lbs 3 weeks ago now i am 195lbs. i know i lost some weight because i was depressed but i am not depressed anymore. i need help plz

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by frogg
    can someone plz help me out of this. i am recently getting over depression. now it seems like i have anxiety...cant sleep heart races etc...i feel like i am in love.. i started dating someone and she is absoulutly everything that i want. problem is i am so nervous about getting burned that i work myself up.

another thing is i am juicing and losing weight??? i was 210lbs 3 weeks ago now i am 195lbs. i know i lost some weight because i was depressed but i am not depressed anymore. i need help plz
    i feel for you bro, no matter what anyone tells you, this stuff is a hormonal roller coaster, and will affect your emotions. congragulations, you just got a period that lasts 10 weeks (maybe more with PCT).

no one can tell you not to feel this way, it's not based on rational thought, it's chemical.

what have you been running? anything that causes estrogen build up his horrible for depression, and stuff like EQ strips one of the receptors that alows you to deal with anxiety, and so does PCT sometimes.

rec drugs can be bad for this too, r u on any?

its important to be on firm emotional ground while cycling, but if you're already on, PCT could really push you over the edge. regardless of your original goals, start cycling stuff that makes you feel good (usually test and dbol are great for this), and get yourself centered before trying to come off.

exercise isn't just for the body - read up on mental relaxation exercises and do them, they really help.

as far as the weight, anxiety and depression both screw with your appetite, get straight again, and things will get better.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    clen , ECA, and t3 can also cause some of the problems you described.

frogg is offline Associate Member
    honestly i couldnt be happier right now with this girl..but i feel like there is a knot in my stomach. i currently am taking 600mg test and 450mg deca i am on my 6th week. i also am taking 50mg zoloft and every once and awhile a klonopin.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Rep
    i feel for you bro, no matter what anyone tells you, this stuff is a hormonal roller coaster, and will affect your emotions. congragulations, you just got a period that lasts 10 weeks (maybe more with PCT).

no one can tell you not to feel this way, it's not based on rational thought, it's chemical.

what have you been running? anything that causes estrogen build up his horrible for depression, and stuff like EQ strips one of the receptors that alows you to deal with anxiety, and so does PCT sometimes.

its important to be on firm emotional ground while cycling, but if you're already on, PCT could really push you over the edge. regardless of your original goals, start cycling stuff that makes you feel good (usually test and dbol are great for this), and get yourself centered before trying to come off.

exercise isn't just for the body - read up on mental relaxation exercises and do them, they really help.

as far as the weight, anxiety and depression both screw with your appetite, get straight again, and things will get better.

good post bro.. a lot of the guys here dont realize this at all.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA

Great info..

Wrath is offline Associate Member

again...just wanted to chime in like the others... mma, good post and I def agree

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Great post MMA.
    I know a bro who's on Tren and Winny. Brother is really moody. He'll start talking about stupid stuff, and if I chime in with something that isn't as stupid, or change the subjet, he gits all pissy and lets me know about it.
    And then some times he's fine.

I can't wait to get my ten week period.

Thread Information