ya_man is offline Member

Talking only been drunk 6 times in my life ever!!....

hey bruthas, tonight was my 6th time ever gettin drunk....im not on anything at the moment....but wish i was!!...man it was a good night...lotsa hot chicks thurr...big boobs...i loved it...i was dancin up a storm...its weird how good i can type right now;....also im downin some powerade....

what did i have to drunk.....a miki of vodka and 2 beers..i no the beers might hurt me but i havent cheated in about a month...it was time to let go!

man there is theis one chck thurr form my class....im sorta startin to like her...prolly for the last couple of weeks now...she just broke up with her bf and i kinda wanna move in,...any pointers....??....right now we are just friends...but i think i want more....any comments would be great...fack...im facked right now tryin to down this gatorade....

i love you guys!!>...keep up the good work!!

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ya_man
    hey bruthas, tonight was my 6th time ever gettin drunk....im not on anything at the moment....but wish i was!!...man it was a good night...lotsa hot chicks thurr...big boobs...i loved it...i was dancin up a storm...its weird how good i can type right now;....also im downin some powerade....

what did i have to drunk.....a miki of vodka and 2 beers..i no the beers might hurt me but i havent cheated in about a month...it was time to let go!

man there is theis one chck thurr form my class....im sorta startin to like her...prolly for the last couple of weeks now...she just broke up with her bf and i kinda wanna move in,...any pointers....??....right now we are just friends...but i think i want more....any comments would be great...fack...im facked right now tryin to down this gatorade....

i love you guys!!>...keep up the good work!!
    Here's a pointer, dont talk to her when your drunk, wait till your sober then sweep her off her feet, you the man ya man , bag her up. BTW that a$$ in your avatar is driving me crazy right now, Id love to . Daymn.

Oh yeah, lose that gatorade and start downing water bro, fack.

ya_man is offline Member
    yeah..how do u move from the friendship mode to more the that?...like right now its clearly friends so it seems...but i want hurr more then that.....water eh?? how much of it?....i heard that hatorage restores ur glycogen levels cause alcohol deplets them....but im'a hit the H2O-izzo rigght now...thanks brutha

yeah..how do u move from the friendship mode to more the that?...like right now its clearly friends so it seems...but i want hurr more then that.....water eh?? how much of it?....i heard that hatorage restores ur glycogen levels cause alcohol deplets them....but im'a hit the H2O-izzo rigght now...thanks brutha
    I have no idea about drinking gatorade after drinking, I always down a liter of water and the pass out, never a problem the next day. As far as the gal, you have to find out weather or not she 'in' to you without letting her know your into her, take her out, treat her nice dont make it obvious you like her and she how she reacts, this will let you know weather you should take you freindship to the next level. If she clearly doesnt want to be more than friend leave it at that, trust me, it not worth screwing up a friendship over. Keep your cool with her bro, dont get weird on her.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    good advice test subject. thats along the lines of what i would say.. start treating her more of a gf, and less of a freind.. but dont go to hardcore with it or she might feel weird about it, cause ur freinds and all..but def. play it smooth, then lay the pimp hand down, nah im just playin.. whatever u do good luck. and hope u enjoyed drinkin and hitting on girls cause i did the same thing tonight, no success though. peace and enjoy the hangover

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Trust me, you don't want a girl on the rebound cause she will not want to be with you long. Sure it will be fun for a couple months but if you want something longer I would wait till she finds a rebound and throws him aside. This advice coming from my g-friend. I say bang it to her!

ya_man is offline Member
    thanks for all the great advice bros....that definitly helps out a lot!....espeicially the hole rebound thing....

as for the hang over....i got nothin....i got like the sligtest headache...but thats it....WOO HOO....im in the clear.....liqour before beer and ur in the clear...thats how last night went down....

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you get her straight off a rebound, make sure you take her straight to the hoop!

~SC~

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you get her straight off a rebound, make sure you take her straight to the hoop!

~SC~
    he he, you always have the right punch lines, and always beat me too it... **** u...

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    im same way, barely ever drink, probly been drunk less then 10 times in my life, just not my idea of fun

ya_man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    good call on that SC...unfortunatly they broke up like a week and a bit a go...so nope, its not right off the rebound...oh well.....wasnt quick enough on the trigger i guess eh....im'a play it out like how its goin and see what happens...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    good call on that SC...unfortunatly they broke up like a week and a bit a go...so nope, its not right off the rebound...oh well.....wasnt quick enough on the trigger i guess eh....im'a play it out like how its goin and see what happens...
    It's okay, you got the rebound, that's good.

Now call time out, and call a different play!

~SC~

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not just throw a few flirts her way and let her know?

It does not have to be hard bro.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I love drunk posts

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I've been drunk 0 times

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I've also only ever been drunk six days.......................in one week. Man that was a ruff week.

Thread Information