OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Girls are abusing steroids too, experts say

Interesting article...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7633384/

OG

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    yea saw that yesterday... i dont know about middle school girls taking steroids . I bet they took something from GNC and thought it was a steroid .

Spyder Guest
    when i was 9, i was still trying to land a couple playboys to jerk off too .... and these girls are roiding it up. Hahahah

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Ridiculous, the article doesn't even state what steroid they used.

"Girls are getting their hands on the same dangerous testosterone pills, shots and creams that have created a scandal in major league baseball and other sports."

What kind of pills? Are girls doing dbols? Winny? Anavar ? Sounds more like hearsay. This article sucks.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Yeah I'd like to see how these studies are done.
    I'm sure there's a few cases here and there but they said 7% of all juinior highschool girls have admitted to using? I think that's what they said on the news this moring. I highly doubt that...

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    These reporters have WAY to much time on their hands. 7% of all junior high school girls??? I'd have to see the studies and the info that was used to make that claim.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    They're probably popping andro or ephedra and the media is running with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    These reporters have WAY to much time on their hands. 7% of all junior high school girls??? I'd have to see the studies and the info that was used to make that claim.
    They're not counting the percentage of junior high school girls who think creatine or water pills are steroids .

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Girls are getting their hands on the same dangerous testosterone pills, shots and creams that have created a scandal in major league baseball and other sports.
    If we can't get our hands on what baseball players are using how the hell are these kids getting it?

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    If we can't get our hands on what baseball players are using how the hell are these kids getting it?
    You mean no one told you..... these sources only deal specifically with pro- players and middle school girls....hell I thought everyone knew that. I mean it's where the big money is at.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    You mean no one told you..... these sources only deal specifically with pro- players and middle school girls....hell I thought everyone knew that. I mean it's where the big money is at.
    True... True...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    based on what scientific data? What was their model for this study? NONE!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    From that log of an article:

'Because steroid abusers often share contaminated needles to inject themselves, they are at a higher risk for HIV/AIDS, as well as hepatitis B and C. In addition, some steroids are manufactured under less-than-sterile conditions, which can lead to viral and bacterial contamination with the potential to cause life-threatening illnesses.'

The second part maybe but the first part ya right.

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    From that log of an article:

'Because steroid abusers often share contaminated needles to inject themselves, they are at a higher risk for HIV/AIDS, as well as hepatitis B and C. In addition, some steroids are manufactured under less-than-sterile conditions, which can lead to viral and bacterial contamination with the potential to cause life-threatening illnesses.'

The second part maybe but the first part ya right.
    What are you kidding me?!?!?!? Me and about 20 guys at my gym all use the same pinz.... we save so much money that way we can spend more on our cycles...since we're such abusers and all.....

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    George Bush has nothing to do. Instead of finding a way to get these gas prices down, they sit around and make bull**** stories up. I guess they really want steroids to look bad. Where the fvck does a 12y/o girl get money to buy steroids .

Heart disease (I don't know how I'm typing this but my heart exploded on a set of squats)
    liver cancer (****it, I knew booze, tylenol and dbol wouldn't go together)
    depression ( )
    eating disorders (I eat to much now trying to gain muscle.)
    beard (I think it kind of looks good.)
    acne (Girls call me pizzaface, Men call me pizzaface and I make babies cry)
    HIV (Somehow my personal needle got infected with HIV. **** you getpinz.
    hostility and aggression (Took some test now im gonna beat my grgandma's ass.)
    stunted height (I'm 5'2 now, it's alright, I'm more agile and nimble allowing me to beat up bruce lee and gorillas.)

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    They are probably running Clen and calling it a steriod ... I met this chick a few weeks ago and we got on the subject of steriods . She said she's taken steriods before. I said ohya what did you take, winny or anavar . She said clen...

OG

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I say BS....news looking for something shocking to sell papers and TV ads. And what the **** do they mean the numbers are increasing?!!! Hell I would think so due to the fact the population is increasing.....seems logical.

I'm with the guy who said they probably took something from GNC thinking it was steroids . Who the hell gives kids that young steroids? You know they don't go out and buy them themselves.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I work at a gym... kids think creatine is a steroid . This study must have been conducted by NCU... National Clown University

Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I say BS....news looking for something shocking to sell papers and TV ads. And what the **** do they mean the numbers are increasing?!!! Hell I would think so due to the fact the population is increasing.....seems logical.

I'm with the guy who said they probably took something from GNC thinking it was steroids. Who the hell gives kids that young steroids? You know they don't go out and buy them themselves.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    I work at a gym... kids think creatine is a steroid . This study must have been conducted by NCU... National clown university
    No doubt about it! Once the media finds a hot button they push it till the button falls through. They beat a horse until it's dead and then keep on beating it. It gotten so bad I don't even watch the news anymore. I read the three papers I read each day and they rarely have anything in them concerning steroids ....thank God.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    "Because steroid abusers often share contaminated needles to inject themselves, they are at a higher risk for HIV/AIDS, as well as hepatitis B and C. "

^^^^^This has to be the MOST ignorant statistic known to man!!!

WTF! do they go around and ask "abusers" if their needles were new each and every time???

I HATE THE MEDIA GOTDAMIT!

c_ville is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if the data was collected from scantron form surveys... I recall filling those out in high school realizing that I could put whatever I wanted. If it was indeed a similar kind of survey, and it was a yes or no question as to steriod use, I could see many students just putting "yes" for kicks.

Big Rig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c_ville
    I wonder if the data was collected from scantron form surveys... I recall filling those out in high school realizing that I could put whatever I wanted. If it was indeed a similar kind of survey, and it was a yes or no question as to steriod use, I could see many students just putting "yes" for kicks.
    I think there may be some depth to your theory my man...I know I would be screwing around and putting something like I've done tons of roids.

If I remember correctly, my vision on AAS when I was younger was much different than now.

I thought your dick would fall off and you would have a heart attack and die after one shot.

I'm somewhat educated on the usage so FVck the media!

Thread Information