Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: jbol banned

  1. #1
    jbolsrn's Avatar
    jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    470

    jbol banned

    Why is this?

  2. #2
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,136
    He has been spamming members here and has been for a few days. I had already banned him but changed my mind right after doing it. He has been reported doing this again and has been here a long time, so he knows the rules.

    Sorry about this, but rules are rules.

    bc

  3. #3
    TheDfromGC's Avatar
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    a building
    Posts
    2,040
    spam=ban

  4. #4
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    I would also say that if you have a concern as to why someone was banned, that you pm the system admin or a mod in the know so as to not clutter the board w/these types of threads.

    They really serve no purpose, as it's an interest probably held only by the thread-starter.

    ~SC~

  5. #5
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,136
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    spam=ban
    We need to create a banner that says that.

    By the way.. I dont think since the drama that went down that Jbol really liked it here anymore anyway.


    bc

  6. #6
    jbolsrn's Avatar
    jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    He has been spamming members here and has been for a few days. I had already banned him but changed my mind right after doing it. He has been reported doing this again and has been here a long time, so he knows the rules.

    Sorry about this, but rules are rules.

    bc
    So thats how it works at this board....No warning? He has been here a long time and has never been warned about breaking any rules here.He has helped many members here at AR and am sure if he was warned he would of stopped.

  7. #7
    jbolsrn's Avatar
    jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    We need to create a banner that says that.

    By the way.. I dont think since the drama that went down that Jbol really liked it here anymore anyway.


    bc
    He has many friends here

  8. #8
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,136
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I would also say that if you have a concern as to why someone was banned, that you pm the system admin or a mod in the know so as to not clutter the board w/these types of threads.

    They really serve no purpose, as it's an interest probably held only by the thread-starter.

    ~SC~

    Good call. I will close this thread.

    bc

  9. #9
    jbolsrn's Avatar
    jbolsrn is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    470
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I would also say that if you have a concern as to why someone was banned, that you pm the system admin or a mod in the know so as to not clutter the board w/these types of threads.

    They really serve no purpose, as it's an interest probably held only by the thread-starter.

    ~SC~
    Very well swole you are correct...I will delete this

  10. #10
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by jbolsrn
    So thats how it works at this board....No warning?
    I'd go back, again, and read the system admin's first post within this thread.

    You will see that not only did one get warned, but more-so got a "re-entry" into an otherwise off limits location. (banned - unbanned)

    Night.

    ~SC~

  11. #11
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,136
    The person who contacted me doesnt know him and jbol is in the middle of a referal contest else where. Thats not cool to do unless he knew the person.

    bc

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •