PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member

Unhappy I can't sleep!! Ugh! :(

This sucks...I can't sleep...Anybody else having a hard time fallin asleep?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    me...

Glad I'm not the only one. Why can't you sleep?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i am really tired but i have my last exam tomorrow and i need a 91 on it to have straight A's for the semester
    ~HOP

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Glad I'm not the only one. Why can't you sleep?
    Did you need a massage?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

??

Quote Originally Posted by Cry0smate
    Did you need a massage?
    isn't paris a dude?am i mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    i am really tired but i have my last exam tomorrow and i need a 91 on it to have straight A's for the semester
    ~HOP
    Isn't it going to be hard to pass it if you're falling asleep during the test??

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    isn't paris a dude?am i mistaken?
    NO she is NOT!

yea i got finals too... i need food also, but im not feeling good
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    ~HOP

I'm glad I don't have to worry about finals...

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i am dieting for a show as well and i am very cranky so we will see tomorrow how class goes with me sleep deprived and depleted from this diet
    ~HOP

Did you need a massage?
    No thank you.

NO she is NOT!
    PHEW... I suddenly got images of The Crying Game in my head.

In seriousness, hope you can get to sleep soon, I hate not being able to sleep ugh.....

PHEW... I suddenly got images of The Crying Game in my head.

In seriousness, hope you can get to sleep soon, I hate not being able to sleep ugh.....
    Yeah, it's a bitch. I have too much on my mind though.

Melatonin? Or maybe go take a hot shower, That always helps me when I can't sleep. Funny how you can be dead tired but the second u lay down your mind starts racing with shi*t

Well lets hear whats keeping you up... if your want to vent

There's just so much stuff I have to do before this weekend. A lot of my family is coming down and they're gonna meet my boyfriend. It's gonna be the first time for them to meet him and I really want everybody to love him just as much as I do. And I want him to like them..and...I'm just nervous

I'm also suppost to be going to see my grandparents for a few days tomorrow. I really don't wanna stay with them, my grandpa is grouchy, but he's a sweet man. I just feel like I'm too old for that now...but I know they miss spending time with me.

There's just so much stuff I have to do before this weekend. A lot of my family is coming down and they're gonna meet my boyfriend. It's gonna be the first time for them to meet him and I really want everybody to love him just as much as I do. And I want him to like them..and...I'm just nervous
    You know for someone that has been married for going on 10 years now, you gotta remember that not everyone can be pleased all the time. My wife's father can't stand me but accepts me as his son in law. Wife's mum loves me.

If you love him, they will respect that and most likely put forth full effort to get to know him and learn to like him. It's a scary situation but just keep your head up!! You want everyone to feel the same as you do but what you feel is what matters the most.

And for all the stuff u gotta get done, write up a list, and then worry about it in the morning and try to sleep!!

In regards to your g-parents, I would say go spend time with them while you can even though they can get on your nerves. They won't be around forever and it's my opinion that u should always cherish the time you have.

ehh if your parents are cool and your bf is on his best behavior then every thing should be fine

You know for someone that has been married for going on 10 years now, you gotta remember that not everyone can be pleased all the time. My wife's father can't stand me but accepts me as his son in law. Wife's mum loves me.

If you love him, they will respect that and most likely put forth full effort to get to know him and learn to like him. It's a scary situation but just keep your head up!! You want everyone to feel the same as you do but what you feel is what matters the most.

And for all the stuff u gotta get done, write up a list, and then worry about it in the morning and try to sleep!!

In regards to your g-parents, I would say go spend time with them while you can even though they can get on your nerves. They won't be around forever and it's my opinion that u should always cherish the time you have.

That's true. I didn't really think about that. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    ehh if your parents are cool and your bf is on his best behavior then every thing should be fine
    It's not my parents they've met him. It's my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins.

my granma has the trick down

when my grandma meets a new man at her bingo or their group movie nights she always wants us to meet him. so i go with my mom (it's her mother) to me this new gentleman each time. my grandma has a system to let us know if she really likes him so we know to be extremely nice to him. you should try this with your parents. they will catch on immediately that you really like your bf.
    all you have to do is...when you answer the door to let your parents in, both you and you boy friend come to the door, and make sure you have a smidgen of your bf's spoodge in your hair. they will knwo you really liek him immediately!
    it works for my grandma. we know everytime

I mean, nobody will ever change my opinion on how I feel for him or how much I love him...I just want everyone to see what I see. Plus, prom's this weekend and I want everything to work out ok.

when my grandma meets a new man at her bingo or their group movie nights she always wants us to meet him. so i go with my mom (it's her mother) to me this new gentleman each time. my grandma has a system to let us know if she really likes him so we know to be extremely nice to him. you should try this with your parents. they will catch on immediately that you really like your bf.
    all you have to do is...when you answer the door to let your parents in, both you and you boy friend come to the door, and make sure you have a smidgen of your bf's spoodge in your hair. they will knwo you really liek him immediately!
    it works for my grandma. we know everytime
    lmao...yeah...what a winner!!

oh **** the prom?

I mean, nobody will ever change my opinion on how I feel for him or how much I love him...I just want everyone to see what I see. Plus, prom's this weekend and I want everything to work out ok.
    that's so hot!

you know

lmao...yeah...what a winner!!
    my grandma is pretty slick

that's so hot!
    Why?

ahh... well thats not AS important. Like Cry0smate said... you cant please everyone. If your happy then people just have to deal with him, but im sure it will be fine. Alright well all this video poker is making me tired. Im off to bed. Paris2005 good luck

It's not my parents they've met him. It's my grandparents and aunts and uncles and cousins.

Just think as positive as possible. It took me forever to learn this.

Focusing on what could happen that is negative only stresses you out. If you think back, i would venture to guess that things worked out more often than not in general. And many of those things were probably things you worried about. It's human nature but there really isn't a reason to stress about something negative until it happens. Then just deal with it.

I'm sure all will be ok!!

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    ahh... well thats not AS important. Like Cry0smate said... you cant please everyone. If your happy then people just have to deal with him, but im sure it will be fine. Alright well all this video poker is making me tired. Im off to bed. Paris2005 good luck
    Thanks. I really don't think I have anything to worry about. I don't know why I'm worried.

Just think as positive as possible. It took me forever to learn this.

Focusing on what could happen that is negative only stresses you out. If you think back, i would venture to guess that things worked out more often than not in general. And many of those things were probably things you worried about. It's human nature but there really isn't a reason to stress about something negative until it happens. Then just deal with it.

I'm sure all will be ok!!
    Thanks, hun

Thanks for all the advice guys. I think everyone will love him just as much as I do. He's a wonderful person with a heart of gold and I'm sure my family will see that. I guess I just want this weekend to be perfect for us. And I think I'm more nervous for him. My family's pretty nuts. But, no matter what ANYBODY thinks, I will continue to love him with all my heart....

Thanks for all the advice guys. I think everyone will love him just as much as I do. He's a wonderful person with a heart of gold and I'm sure my family will see that. I guess I just want this weekend to be perfect for us. And I think I'm more nervous for him. My family's pretty nuts. But, no matter what ANYBODY thinks, I will continue to love him with all my heart....
    Good Plan! :spudnik4:

Sort of on the same lines, when I first met the rest of my wife's family (mother's side) she was nervous as sh*t because they were sorta hillbilly. It was my first experience having Thanksgiving dinner in a Community Center they rented out for all of us. When the food was ready we were made aware by a large triangle bell and loud 'yellin'. This is VERY small town Iowa btw and most of these people were infatuated with indoor plumbing.

I couldn't understand what most of them were talking about but it was one of the best times I ever had.

Now get to bed!

peaker is offline Senior Member
    melatonin......that will sort you out
    Last edited by peaker; 04-27-2005 at 12:40 AM.

Bliss is offline Junior Member
    I havent been able to sleep the last 2 nights.... its because of 2 exams and I'm trying to plan my life for the next 4 months.... toooooooo much on my mind

niXon)( is offline Member
    LOL, you're asking a steroid website if anyone is having a hard time sleeping.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by niXon)(
    LOL, you're asking a steroid website if anyone is having a hard time sleeping.

haha i know right.. what a putz.. do what most people do.. rub one out! haha

Spyder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    haha i know right.. what a putz.. do what most people do.. rub one out! haha
    works for me each time

Thread Information