Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jackt23 is offline Member

Breakup with the woman what do u guys think

I dunno i dont usually post personal **** unless ive basically hit a wall....i just dont know what to do

basically ive been with this girl for 14 months......the first 6 months were great...there were a few problems that i had to work on such as jeliousy, shyness, understanding etc.....but i worked on it and things were great....well that brought us to the end of summer....and we come to school again...we live together at home like 15 from each other, although she spends the summer at the shore as a lifeguard, so at tops an hour away, but we go away to school 5 hours away from home together as well......

well we come back to school....and since things kinda have gotten iffy...like basically shes in a sorority and is tryin to do pharmacy, so right there she has VERY little time for anything else.....well id say within the past 3 months, we have broke up twice, right now is our third time......and its all basically over the same ****....problems SHE needs to work on...honestly are both great people, we wont cheat on each other, good morals etc...and she as well as i both agreed its always been me puttin soo much more into the relationship...but she and i both agree...the problems are things she needs to change...she just has very little time to do things togehter, which also entails her having less time to plan things and do things for me...the first breakup lasted 5 days...it got to the point where she realized she needed me and wanted to be with me and that she was gonna try and make time etc......well the first week was great, but then things kinda slowly got back to the same spot....the second breakup came a week before midterms...where she was really stressed with school and stuff and with her having less time for me, that ends up upsetting me and makes me feel she doesnt care for me and doesnt show it, and doesnt really take MY feelings into consideration....and all that entails me puttin more stress on her and she just couldnt take it....well that time we got back together in 3 days...

and personally i dont feel that because we got back together so quickly, that necessarily affects us coming back to these same spots...we took the time that was necessary to realize things, we took the time that was needed...it just happened to not take long and the feelings to get back were mutual and thats that.......well id say for the past month and a half things have been shaky.... id say about 5 weeks ago, she went away to go home for easter with some girl i hate, and i hated the idea cuz it left me here alone, but she DID have these plans for awhile...and whether she was right or wrong for going, its beside the point. The next weekend i went home with a friend of mine....the following weekend she had sorority stuff ALL weekend and wasnt allowed to go drinkin or hang with guys although she did come over 1 night......now we usually try and hang out during the weekend cuz its hard to find time during the week...so that kinda entailed us to kinda try and force time that just wasnt there...cuz i needed to see her and kinda told her i needed to and kinda "forced" it on her...which lead to more fighting....the following weekend(2 weekends ago) she had her formal for her sorority and the night started off okay but one thing lead to another and i walk across her crying her eyes out to her sister...basically she came home to talk about it and shes sayin how she just doesnt know what to do cuz she isnt happy, nor am i, and she feels like we should break up cuz of this, and because things have been up and down for a month at that point.......well i told her to sober up cuz the alcohol was gettin to her emotions...well we talked the next day and agreed to give it a couple more weeks cuz school will be over and alot with change and get better with summer...so thats what we did

well the next week, things just felt fake...like her hugs kisses etc. seemed forced and not heartfelt, or even when i made the effort to go to her sorority football event, where i stand there by myself feeling awkward and like an outsider, but i know shed like me there so i went...3 days straight....and even then its like Thanks for coming i appreciate it...thats it...it kinda felt like im some kid from class who stopped by....well i talked to her thursday night and we were like sayin things just arent right right now and we need to take a break, well friday came around and it was the same thing and we made it official....although i went over afterward to do laundry and watch a movie together, and like she laid on me, i laid on her, she kissed on me and such and she even passes out on my chest....

saturday i wake up cryin for about 2 hours cuz it just hit me hard...i ask her to come over cuz honestly i have noone here at school...all my friends have either graduated or transfered and i have noone close anymore but her...so she was the only person i could turn to for comfort, so she comes over and holds me, and she starts cryin etc, AS WE ARE LAYIN IN BED HOLDING EACHOTHER...and she still kisses my forhead or cheek wahtever...and everyonce in awhile a couple on the lips....well she leaves cuz she had something to do...the night rolls around...i go to pick up the rest of the laundry and i drop off her ****.........and i go to walk out and shes like well do u wanna hang out for a bit in the othe room and talk....and considering i dont have a roomate and im gonna come back to my apt by myself....obviously im gonna stay....well its the same ****....shes holding me crying...im holding her crying...kissin on forhead cheek etc....and i told her that this break seems necessary to let things cool off and give us a little space, but it just doesnt seem right...well then i basically left....but at this point we agreed we need to stop talkin and seeing eachother to give the space to think and see what we need and want...she ended up going to a party we were supposed to go to...that smae girl from before who i hate...its her bday party....we had plans to go together for a couple weeks, but because of the circumstances, i didnt go...she did....althought she cried to me and tol dme she wanted me to go but because i didnt know anyone there, she didnt wanna have to hang with me all night cuz id feel soo outofplace...so i told her i wasnt going

well i talked to a girl that was there...sayin how she just didnt even dress up..it was a cocktail party and she wore jeans....and she basically drank more then she usually does and just looked really really upset and kinda just did her own thing

sunday night rolls around....she sits 2 pues behind me at church on the opposite side of the pue....so i keep my back to her the whole time...well she goes up for communion and passes me as i go to kneel at the end of my pue and touches me on the shoulder...i look at her really really quickly, fake smile..and look away....then mass is over and she is waiting there for me outside bull****tin askin how i am, what im doing for the night, tellin me hwat shes doing ....i didnt look at her the whole time...i oculdnt....then she leans over and kisses me on the cheek...i decide to do the same after she leaned back...then we hugged and it just seemed soo heartfealt and perfect......

monday night rolls around and we kinda talked and she said how she couldnt sleep...well i told her id run her over a tylenol pm, i didnt mind...so i did....well i handed em to her...walked out...she stopped me and was like can i get a hug...so i was like okay....then i kinda walked to the door as i was huggin her, picked her up, and carried her1/3 of the way to my apt as a joke...then i carried her back...she smiled and laughed the whole time being like are you serious haha bla bla...etc...........well then we started talkin and i proposed going to the bar toinght with acouple of her girls because ive never been there for the event they hold on tuesdays and we had plans for 2 weeks to go...and i told her to just think baout it and get back to me later....but honestly to follow her heart and what she feels is right....and not be unfluced by all her sororoity girls tellin her is prob isnt a good idea....well i get back from class today and basically she said none of the girls were gonna go...and that it woulda just been me and her...and it woulda been awkward and she iddnt feel it was right to go so she didnt wanna go....and i kinda raged a little bit and threw **** across the room...but it was more that i was really really upset then me being mad...i had no rite to be mad..but it did hurt cuz i kinda was getitn optimistic about things...she talked to a friend of mine and said to her that she was plannin on hangin out sometimes this week anyway, and that she loves me and could see us getin married bla bla but right now just isnt the time...and my friend was lke well i think youll be fine and work things out, and shes like yea its just a matter of when....she also had lyrics in her profile from brian mcknight back at one...and john legend ordinary people...they were only 1 liners...but everyone i asked said she implied the whole song...so rather then me go into why they make me optimistic...if u really want you could check out the songs....but then with her sayin she didnt wanna go tonight it kinda made me feel like we took a step BACK kinda...

and thats where i am now...i just dont know where to go with things....its like honestly ive never felt this before...i tought i was inlove once...and this girl just puts that to shame....like the breakup with THAT relationship and this breakup, like the more i think about it, the more my chest and stomach hurts like i can honestly inflict sickness on myself...and i never had that with the other relationshiip....and i mean there are reasons why i definately should just walk away...but im definately deeply inlove with her....but her and i both have said there is alot of potential and could see it workin....it just comes down to whether or not she will change...and that right now with finals beeing a week away again(maybe its just her way of dealing with stress like the 2nd breakup) she just doesnt think its right right now....its hard to just throw it away...cuz i know i am deeply inlove wit her and that puts all the reasons why we should break up to shame.... and i dont wanna give up...and we both see the potential...and we both want the same things out of the relationship and life in long term....i mean we decided saturday that we needed to stop talkin and seeing eachother but we havent gone a day yet without doing that.....but then again, thats me initiating...but i have atleast realized im done initiating....i kinda feel like its her turn...im puttin it on her......if she wants to call or see me its on her...cuz its always been on me

any insight at all would be really appreciated

i just have noidea what to do or how to take this

sorry i know its really long but without some background i feel like any opinions cant be real

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, break ups are a bitch... and it seems to me that you're implying that you dont have too many friends... which sucks in a time like this when you NEED someone to lean on.

The worst thing you can do is appear too needy. Don't be a chump. But don't blow her off / be mean etc. It's a fine line to walk, but believe me, girls hate desperation. Basically the more desperate you seem to her the less she'll really want to be with you - and if that 'desperate' attitude doesn't subside after she's told you to leave her alone you're entering stalker territory.

If you lay off with this needy attitutde - "I need you, I love you, don't leave me..." - she might potentially come back around. Depending on her interest level. If it's above 51% then you still have a chance. If it drops below 51% then you do not have a chance with her and will only cause yourself more heartbreak by not moving on.

And the best way to check her interest level is by laying off, giving her space, and most importantly taking time to meet other girls. By being needy and desperate you're only lowering her interest level. The "I love you, I need you" lines only work when her interest level in you equals or is higher than yours in her.

Hang in there bro, things will come around one way or another.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Whoa......I can't read all that.

~SC~

thanks polska...i mean i had alot of friends here at college...but i kinda limited myself to a certain group...and that group has transferred or graduated, and i became father apart from everyone else....so its kinda like i dont really have anyone close right now, let alone a roomate, so it makes it that much harder on me....while shes in a sorority and lives with 20 girls to comfort her or even to bull**** with whenever, let alone all her sorority **** to keep her busy...she def has the advantage here but thanks for the help with the desperation....thats been the road ive been on but im definately gonna take the other road...it just makes it harder cuz the break up was soo good..we are on very good terms and there is no beef whatsoever..so its not like she told me to "leave her alone" we both agreed that in order to take the time necessary and think for ourselves, we kinda just needed to do our own thing and thats what im ready to do i guess

thanks for the effort swol ha sorry i know its alot to reed but like i said i dont really have many people to turn to...ive gone to family and a couple friends from home but i kinda needed to turn this way and see what u guys had to say...just in need of another opinion
    Last edited by Jackt23; 04-27-2005 at 08:28 AM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Tell us how you really feel, oh, and let it all out... there-there

i definately need to move on...not completely shut the door...but i know i need to stop thinkin about it, and all that and just try and do my own thing....i know what needs to be done i guess....but like its said....easier said then done...especially when u are soo deeply inlove with somone and you feel the hope and potential is there, it kinda keeps you around....i just know i got finals next week, and even while tryin to do work now....in between every word i read, or ever word i write...the thoughts are still there...i cant get away from them....and its like... little things like songs, or walkin by places we've hun out around campus, or even walkin to class and seein people hold hands...its always there spitting in my face

Yes, you do need to move on. Maybe she just wants you to be a man instead of some crying little girl with a pretty sundress on.

well i dont know if your meaning to be a dick, or just joking around, but im definately not in the joking mood... and dont appreciate that comment...yea i cry so what, im gay fine...**** happens

i just talked to her friend that lives in the room next to hers...asked her how she is doing...she said she saw her last night and she seemed good...and that unfourtunately for me..thats what the girls do..they cant NOT make somone feel better...well either she is honest or just sayin that to keep her with the upper hand...either way i feel that what i needed to hear to make me move on..it hurts but i think thats what i needed to hear

Glad I could help

yea thanks man...i appreciate it....anyone else would like to take it a lil more seriously id appreciate it

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Jackt.......I've been down that road and until recently I was right with you. All the uncertainty....it's hard. My only advice to you is....be up front with her. You love her, you want a future with her but you aren't gonna beg her to be in your life. Tell her that you will wait for a while but not forever. Then, get back into life. Do the things that make YOU happy. It's hard. I know all to well how it feels to want to be with someone you love, miss them soo much and then you see all these happy people around you. Makes me wanna puke.

Anyway, only you can decide how long you wait. I wouldn't wait too long. You deserve to be with someone that loves you back and won't play games. We broke up for a year......5 months ago, he came back.....because he realized that he missed what we had together. It's been a rough road restablishing trust, etc.......but I think we are almost there.

Be strong and think about whats best for you. Maybe she needs to see you strong, happy and independent to realize what she is missing.

Good luck luv.

And MESO..........TRY not to be such an ass. The guy came here for help. Maybe it's not what you would do, I'm sure, with your glowing personality, you have a huge group of friends that you can go running to.... but like my granny used to say, if you can't say something nice.....don't say anything at ALL!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    And MESO..........TRY not to be such an ass. The guy came here for help. Maybe it's not what you would do, I'm sure, with your glowing personality, you have a huge group of friends that you can go running to.... but like my granny used to say, if you can't say something nice.....don't say anything at ALL!
    O.K. Dr. Phil... You are turning him into a girl. Also, really appreciate the glowing personality complement... it means alot... *sniff sniff*

I was doing the exact opposite. I did advise him to go about his life and let her come back to him. Anyway, Meso.....the point to you was.....stop being such an a$$ all the time.

I don't have anything against you......however, sometimes you are a pain in the a$$!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Mesomorphyl get off the guys case.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Come on now peeps, we can/should all play nice.

Tough love is cool, but that's a bit excessive.

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    yea thanks man...i appreciate it....anyone else would like to take it a lil more seriously id appreciate it

you know what man, all you gotta do is have a look at the dating and love section of www.askmen.com... and read some of David deangelo's advice on being wipped and a wussy and how to get a better grip on the games women play and how to deal with them in a better way...

go on to get the mailbag to you email and you'll read yourself sane again.

TRUST ME... I did and have a real good thing now.

If you want I have old mail bag stuff still and can forward it to your email if you like... ITS REALLY TRUE AND A GOOD READ.

take er easy bro.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Glad I could help

It's very fitting to me how life seems to pay us back for the little evil things we do.

In my own experience its usually payback times two......

Karma is a bitch….

it is def excessive swol..unfourtunately the way i see it is...if this is the one thats meant to be...what is working hardest for a couple years untill she changes a few things and we work on a few things and spend the next SIXTY years together, God willing....thats just how i take it...i mean i am young..21...shes 20....we are young but its not like its some HS relationship...when thigns were good...they were real...

Barbie...thanks alot for your input...thats why i have yet to talk to a guy about this since the breakup..women USUALLY seem to be more responsive and caring in their comfort...guys are just like SCREW IT GO DO YOUR THING...and i mean yea i need to but thats not the level of help i need...i mean i am sensitive, but i am not a girl....thats just my personality, im not some macho A$$ jock who is "too tough" to show his real feelings....

thanks for the help so far all and any other sincere input would be appreciated

Jackt.......I've been down that road and until recently I was right with you. All the uncertainty....it's hard. My only advice to you is....be up front with her. You love her, you want a future with her but you aren't gonna beg her to be in your life. Tell her that you will wait for a while but not forever. Then, get back into life. Do the things that make YOU happy. It's hard. I know all to well how it feels to want to be with someone you love, miss them soo much and then you see all these happy people around you. Makes me wanna puke.

Anyway, only you can decide how long you wait. I wouldn't wait too long. You deserve to be with someone that loves you back and won't play games. We broke up for a year......5 months ago, he came back.....because he realized that he missed what we had together. It's been a rough road restablishing trust, etc.......but I think we are almost there.

Be strong and think about whats best for you. Maybe she needs to see you strong, happy and independent to realize what she is missing.

Good luck luv.

I'll be honest with you, this is good advice .. but WRONG. EXCEPT FOR THIS

Be strong and think about whats best for you. Maybe she needs to see you strong, happy and independent to realize what she is missing...

READ what I suggested and you'll see why, confusion right now, is the only reason why you wanna leave her, and all of it behind, its hard.

but, you can come outta this very well if you do almost EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what the general population thinks is right.
    Last edited by Dally; 04-27-2005 at 10:50 AM.

dally i pmed you...hit me back with info or anything else...u seem like youve been there

again thanks all and anyother help would be much appreciated

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Yeah, break ups are a bitch... and it seems to me that you're implying that you dont have too many friends... which sucks in a time like this when you NEED someone to lean on.

The worst thing you can do is appear too needy. Don't be a chump. But don't blow her off / be mean etc. It's a fine line to walk, but believe me, girls hate desperation. Basically the more desperate you seem to her the less she'll really want to be with you - and if that 'desperate' attitude doesn't subside after she's told you to leave her alone you're entering stalker territory.

If you lay off with this needy attitutde - "I need you, I love you, don't leave me..." - she might potentially come back around. Depending on her interest level. If it's above 51% then you still have a chance. If it drops below 51% then you do not have a chance with her and will only cause yourself more heartbreak by not moving on.

And the best way to check her interest level is by laying off, giving her space, and most importantly taking time to meet other girls. By being needy and desperate you're only lowering her interest level. The "I love you, I need you" lines only work when her interest level in you equals or is higher than yours in her.

u said it MR LADIES MAN !

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    It's very fitting to me how life seems to pay us back for the little evil things we do.

In my own experience its usually payback times two......

Karma is a bitch….
    I dont believe in karma

LOL Dally is the strong sensitive type NOW. IT took some work to get him there.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I'll be honest with you, this is good advice .. but WRONG. EXCEPT FOR THIS

Be strong and think about whats best for you. Maybe she needs to see you strong, happy and independent to realize what she is missing...

READ what I suggested and you'll see why, confusion right now, is the only reason why you wanna leave her, and all of it behind, its hard.

but, you can come outta this very well if you do almost EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what the general population thinks is right.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Jackt

Time for you to hit the road and put this whole thing behind you. You have tried and put forth enough effort for 3 or 4 relationships. The next move is hers or none at all. Keep your head up, keep lifting and find a chick to help pass the time till things get better.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by Polska

I see we've both been reading Davids goods.

YOURE 100% right man.

INterest level... heheheh PERFECT... but nothing more true.

eh, were both from Ontario.....see, us Canucks don't mess around when it comes to the beef.

Barbi, you love it, you little romantic you.

I seriously wanted to kick your arse at one point....but you've "grown" on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I see we've both been reading Davids goods.

YOURE 100% right man.

INterest level... heheheh PERFECT... but nothing more true.

eh, were both from Ontario.....see, us Canucks don't mess around when it comes to the beef.

Barbi, you love it, you little romantic you.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have no advice for you, but you remind me of this song by The Stylistics

Tell me what's wrong with you now , tell me why I
    Never seem to make you happy though heaven knows I try
    What does it take to please you? Tell me just how
    I can satisfy you woman, you're drivin' me wild

(Chorus)
    Break up to make up, that's all we do
    First you love me then you hate me, that's a game for fools.
    Break up to make up that's all we do,

When I come home from workin', you're on the phone
    Talkin' about how bad I treat you, now tell me I'm wrong
    You say it's me who argues, I'll say it's you
    We have got to get together or baby, we're through.

(Chorus)
    Yeah, first you love me then you hate me, that's a game for fools.

Yeah, first you love me then you hate me, that's a game for fools.

Break up to make up, that's all we do,

I seriously wanted to kick your arse at one point....but you've "grown" on me.

I knew you had a crush on me!

I have "grown" tho...

I was "growing" lastnight .... HUGE

actually, Im growing RIGHT NOW.....!!

**** TEST!!

I dont believe in karma

So you believe that something like this will never happen to you?
    Last edited by Bigen12; 04-27-2005 at 01:00 PM.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    dude, i didnt read the whole post but i just split with my girl of 4 yrs. It hurts like hell, just dont make the mistake of meeting up with her if your split is final cos i did that the other day and ended up gettin a kiss and cuddle, and as nice as it was it just fu*ked my head up more.

i was doing fine til that point.

if you want her back than tell her so then the balls in her court. but if she dont want u then u must move on

So you believe that something like this will never happen to you?
    Well, I believe I will not cry about it to other grown men... if that is what you mean.

Well, I believe I will not cry about it to other grown men... if that is what you mean.
    Ya know what bro...you can F'n blow me....im not ****in cryin...i lookin for some help and support....im talkin to whever i dont care who helps...if u aint gonna help then get the F out

Hey Chem King...i feel ya....it definately messes with my head if i see her especially when we will be all close in each others company....i definately dont see this is FINAL....i mean for right now i guess...but i do see potential...shes said it herself numerous times....she even states how she can easily see us gettin married and spending the rest of our lives together.....its where she is just really really busy and she feels like she cant give me what i need so she felt the break was best, rather then try i guess....i mean the time just isnt there....but also she is the kinda girl who needs to be constantly doing something 24/7....i mean during the school year shes doing sorority **** 3-4 nights a week give or take some weeks, let alone all her pharmacy school **** which is hard classes which take alot of time and work....even over summer she was debtating taking 3 jobs...part time obviously....but i said to her....im like hunny....your 20...summer should be a break, most people take 1 job, wheher its full or part tiem....kids dont worry about takin 2-3....tahts just how she is....and im definately willing to accept that and work on that....it just comes down to is she willing to accept HOW I AM. i feel its there shes said its there , just not now whether because of stress, or drama that has carried over that wasnt taken care of, or the possibility, although i dont feel its teh case, maybe the feelings arent...and thats what this break is for
    but even today she Imed me sayin goodluck on my tests she hopes i do well...i mean we cant even go a day without sayin SOMETHING

No that's not what I meant.

I meant that you believe that you would never get so emotionally attached to a woman, that if a break up occurred, you would be upset and cry about it.

The reason I brought it up, is that I once felt as you do, and after being married to a woman for 6 years, and then going through a divorce, and not being able to see my children but once every two weeks, I learned very quickly how devastating breaking up can be.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    I dunno bro. IMHO I think that she just wants to be friends. She cares for you like that, but I don't know if you still make her horny. I'd ask her point blank about that.
    If you don't do it for her any more, then just be friends, IF you can.
    Personally when I break up with a woman, that's it. Avoid conflict by not making cantact of any kind if I can avoid it.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    I dunno bro. IMHO I think that she just wants to be friends. She cares for you like that, but I don't know if you still make her horny. I'd ask her point blank about that.
    If you don't do it for her any more, then just be friends, IF you can.
    Personally when I break up with a woman, that's it. Avoid conflict by not making cantact of any kind if I can avoid it.

Haha I spit my shake on that one....It sounds so animalisitic and crude....but its true....If you don't do it for her, she is going to find someone else that does....My advice would be not to ruin the "relationship" by cutting off all communication. Just go your seperate ways and leave on good terms. If she loves you, and its meant to be , you'll find out.

I can see it now...

Baby, I am just so busy right now, I don't know what I want. I love you, but we aren't getting along right now and neither of us are happy. What do you think?

Do I make you horny?

Slap. Door. Goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23
    Ya know what bro...you can F'n blow me....im not ****in cryin...i lookin for some help and support....im talkin to whever i dont care who helps...if u aint gonna help then get the F out
    I wasn't talking to you... I stopped trying already, ok?

No that's not what I meant.
    I know that is not what you meant... and I can be heartless... I know. I will try to be more compassionate towards others when they are down.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    I know that is not what you meant... and I can be heartless... I know. I will try to be more compassionate towards others when they are down.

Thats a good thing. I like you around here, but you were losing me for awhile. Like Bigen I've been down this road myself. Going through a sh*tty time a the moment, again my friend Bigen knows the story. These things make us grow and mature. No one is slatting you, were just passing on our life's experiences to you. Please don't take it as anything other than that.

things are definatly on good terms...and i dont thing anything is final....i mean we did this twice before, and i thought it was soo final...and within a week we were back.....and things are on the same terms as they were then give or take....

i dont think it has anything to do with her being horny and me not doing it for her.....shes not a sexual person...i mean its hard for me to explain but shes never really has a need for it, let alone a need to find somone else for it..i know her better then she knows herself...**** i tell her what shes thinkin when we fight....and im 100% its not that.....but what i do know is that she does tell me she loves me, and shes told others that she loves me...now it just comes down to...is that love cuz she cares soo much as a best friend, or is the love on the other terms...like the IN LOVE terms....and honestly, i dont know, nor does she...and i think thats what this break, let alone time to cool down, was all about

tbrocato is offline Member
    Glad I could help

(edited by Bouncer)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information