bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

the movie TRAINING DAY...

i watched this movie last night! my kind of movie all the way! i loved every second of it!!!!!

anyone else see it?

freakout is offline Associate Member
    I did.

Whose acting do you find cool? Ethan or Denzel?

I think the chemistry between both actors were so perfect.

Unexpected storyline too huh?

Not for those faint hearted fairy tale lovers..

But there are a few very good weight lifters

nymattyk is offline Member
    i thought it was a great movie too. i know a lot of people dont think it was that good but i loved it. i was dissapointed with the alternate ending and deleted scenes but the movie itself was good

NightOp is offline Member
    ya, great movie.

Anybody see that jacked black guy standing around outside a house (he was at the edge of the street with some other guys as denzel and ethan walked by them) at one point in the movie?... he must be using Cell-Tech

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    that has got to be the most missleading movie title of all time, there is absolutely no training in the movie, not one g.d. dumbell. As a bodybuilder i am outraged.

2X

...i didnt like it the 1st time because denzel was waaay out of his normal character, but the 2nd time i saw a great actor (denzel) in a good movie..

Originally posted by ibiza69
    that has got to be the most missleading movie title of all time, there is absolutely no training in the movie, not one g.d. dumbell. As a bodybuilder i am outraged.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    that was a great movie. Never expected that ending. Man but when they killed that guy i would have taken the money and kept my mouth shut.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

bigtraps is offline Member
    Anybody else notice all the big dudes in the movie?

Seems like now that i am not natural any more, i allways try to figure out if big people are Juicers.

Seems like nobody knows that you work out unless you have done AS. Takes so long to get any results naturally(depending on genetics).

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Kev that movie rocked...I was on the edge of my set throughout the whole thing...ended up paying another damn late fee...had to watch it one more time

mando is offline Associate Member
    best movie in a long time!!

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    yeah that was a great movie.anybody remeber what kinda car denzel was driving in da moive??

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Denzel Washington is one of my favoite actors...Glory, Malcom X and I especially liked him in Philedelphia. I will rent Training Day very soon.

On an unrelated note, I hear that "Death to Smoochy" is awful, which is dissappointing since Edward Norton is my favorite actor (I also really like Danny Devito and Robin Williams).

Trianon is offline Associate Member
    Chevy Monte Carlo... Saw it yesterday, I don't know, guys, good movie, but I didn't see Oscar caliber performance. IMHO, Crowe got shafted with Beautiful Mind, damn, there I didn't know what to believe.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I watched it again last night. This is probably one of the most kick ass movies I have seen in some time. It was a trip all the way through.

"King Kong ain't got shit on me"

Jenna is offline Female Member
    I rented that DVD Friday, but didn't finish watching it!

Now ya'll make me wanna rent it again and see the whole thing!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member

Re: the movie TRAINING DAY...

Originally posted by bigkev
    i watched this movie last night! my kind of movie all the way! i loved every second of it!!!!!

anyone else see it?
    BigKev, UR right its a good movie!

If you like that, I'll bet you'll like Wesley Snipes in BLADE II.

Let me know after you see it!

Lots of action.

MJ

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Trianon
    Chevy Monte Carlo... Saw it yesterday, I don't know, guys, good movie, but I didn't see Oscar caliber performance. IMHO, Crowe got shafted with Beautiful Mind, damn, there I didn't know what to believe.

thanks, u wouldnt happen to know the year would ya????

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    that movie kicked major ass! denzel was so out of character from his past movies that it was just cool seeing him act this way. i'm with Pete, i love Denzel as an actor. Glory is by far, my favorite war movie.. Remember the Titans is my favorite of all time because i am a huge ass football fan. he is just amazing. i haven't seen John Q yet, but i hear that it rules. i am also wanting to see Blade II and Resident Evil

Big J

Originally posted by BIG_JDAWG
    that movie kicked major ass! denzel was so out of character from his past movies that it was just cool seeing him act this way. i'm with Pete, i love Denzel as an actor. Glory is by far, my favorite war movie.. Remember the Titans is my favorite of all time because i am a huge ass football fan. he is just amazing. i haven't seen John Q yet, but i hear that it rules. i am also wanting to see Blade II and Resident Evil

Big J
    John Q is ok, it can certainly be a very emotional movie. (however there are some under the table pot shots about guns, and a hint of liberal gun control propaganda as well as the obvious health reform, which I have had a problem with) Other than that I enjoyed the movie.

I've heard blade 2 is lacking, but never seen it..

Also never seen Glory but want to, lots of my friends love that movie, and I heard that Resident Evil was pretty cool.

I can't wait for those movies we already talked about to come out... changing lanes, etc..

Anyone seen 'High Crimes' yet?

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    No offense to any black people but i think the only reason they gave him a oscar is because hally berry however you spell her name got a oscar so they gave both black actors oscars...Thats my opinion because denzel washington acted way much better in other movies glory, hurricane etc i dont think he deserved it for this one even though it was a awesome movie thats just my oppinion
    Peace
    Bash

Thread Information