Angelis is offline Banned

Thumbs up Beating the Polygraph (Lie Detector) Test

This got allot of attention when I posted it in another thread so I thought I would give all of you a chance to take a look at it in case you didnt see it in that thread...

POLYGRAPH (LIE DETECTOR) TESTS

When you are subjected to a lie detector, they are measuring your physical responses to psychological stimuli. It's something like watching you to see if you blush. There are four levels they can measure.

1. Your response when you are just sitting there, not being asked anything.

2. Your response when you are asked a question you would have no reason to lie about. "What is your name?"

3. Your response when asked a question they consider personal or embarrassing to most people. "Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have sex with your mother?" I think only the government would have enough nerve to actually do this.

4. Your response to the questions they suspect you might lie about.

What they are looking for is whether your #4 responses are closer to #2 or #3, and if the difference is significant with respect to #1.

---If your response level to #3 is much higher than any of the others, you are clearly telling the truth about #4.

---If your responses to #1, #2, and #4 are low, and #3 is high, they think you are telling the truth.

---If your responses to #1, #2, #3, and #4 are all the same, they think that you are either a psychopath or extremely well-adjusted and telling the truth.

---If your responses to #1 and #2 are low but #3 and #4 are high, they think you are lying.

---If your responses to #2, #3, and #4 are high, they think you are very nervous and they call the result "inconclusive."

This last result is easiest for most people to fabricate. The person would simply need to think about something embarrassing each time they ask a question. You must not relax, except between questions. A more risky alternative would be to try to relax during the questions you're going to lie about, but not during the "embarrassing" questions. If successful, this would produce the "normal truth" result they prefer to see most. If it failed, it would give the "lie" result. If you take some form of tranquilizer beforehand, you may be able to relax enough to get the "psychopath" response. This can be achieved by emptying out a disolveable plastic shelled medication tablet such as a paracetamol. This could then be filled with marijuana or similar tranquilizer. The capsule would then be reconstructed and taken shortly before the lie detection test is due to begin.

One practice method would be to wire yourself to an ohmmeter. One wire wrapped around the left index finger, the other wrapped around the right. If the reading drops from (for exapmle) 100 K-Ohms to a third of that, a lie has just been recorded. The person should practice lying through this means to become skilled.

However, the best method to pass a lie detector test, is to not have to take one at all. Normally if the authorities want you to take a lie detector test, then will want you to sign a piece of paper saying they are not responsible for anything that happens to you (i.e. electric shocks from sweating, internal physiological damage, etc.) However, if you believe that a lie detector test request is immanent, writing up a form saying that they are most defiantly responsible for anything that happens to you and inserting a large figure of money will usually result in the lie detector test being dismissed. This is due to the fact that they have you sign a release form, this means that people in the past have been subjected to damage of some sort and sued the the test administrators. Therefore, if you hold them responsible the chances are that you will not have be asked to take the test.

Another way to beat a lie detector test is to believe in what you are saying. People who are compulsive liar can beat lie detectors with little effort, because in their own mind everything they say is the truth to them. This is the mind set the person must get into if they are going to beat the test.

"Chicago is the capital of the United States."

That is false, but can be answered yes on a lie detector test and have it come up as the truth, because in the mind it is believed that Chicago is the capital of the United States.

Another method is to be completely at ease when you are taking the test. Control your breathing and take the same amount of time in between each question. A good method is to inhale twice and exhale twice before answering each question. Another way to do this is to count back from four each time you are going answer. This allows you to concentrate on the counting of numbers before you answer the question.

Remember, you know what you have done, so don't be surprised when they ask you something regarding that event. That will be coming, so must be expected.

When a lie detector test is given, they will need to establish a base line, to gauge the rest of the questions off of. Normally they will need one truth and one lie. They will ask you "Is XXX your name," and "Are you from Mars". You will need to answer yes to both questions. One good method to displace the baseline, is to load the "yes" question.

Asking your name is 95 times out of 100 what will be asked. A good way to make sure they can't use this on your baseline is believe your name is something other than what they will ask. For instance, if they ask your name, ie Peter Brown. You can add something to your name like Peter Brown-ing. That way when they ask your is this your name, and you say yes (You will be required to say yes) you are actually lying to them. If you lie, they can not establish a baseline. They do not know you are lying so they establish the baseline off of this. The results after such a test are extremely confused and it is extremely difficult to decipher it.

Hope this helps some of you bros out

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    great info, good to know next time I rob a liquior store, I will just ask for a lie detector test...

Angelis is offline Banned
    Doesnt help if your on the camera up behind the counter

imposter

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    ssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 06:36 PM.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    nice info!

my friend believes his own lies. He is always telling chicks he is one of the dudes in the movie Fight club, and that his dad owns Mercedes. Does that mean he will pass the lie dector test, or is he a complete pyscho

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The poly will still pick up on most of the stuff but there are ways around it.

Say your getting polyed to be a cop or something and they ask you if youve ever done LSD or Ecstacy or something like that which will for sure keep you from becomming a cop.

You can still lye and say no if you have but the ploy will pick it up.

Latter on they will ask you about the false positive all you have to do is say well Ive been around alot of drugs in my life especially with my crack head uncle or something and I was at a party of his when I was 16 or sos and so and I think someone may have put something in my drink because I felt really funny that night.

The main goal here is to come up with better lies for the questions afterward on why the needle started jumping.

Thread Information