Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Talking Anabolic Mad Libs!

What's up ya'll? Remember those fill in the blank mad libs they had when we were kids. You were supposed to fill in the blanks with nouns, verbs, adj, and stuff. Well I was thinking of this fun game we could play> Creating a story using members names on the board.

I will start it. Members names should be printed in all CAPS so we know that we just used a member's name. This will also get us more familiar with are many iron bruthas we have amongst us.

One day I was sitting on my ass when I suddenly felt an imense pressure making it's way down my disposal "PIPES 78" miles an hour. I felt a "BULGE" pushing it's way through my lower intestine. It felt very heavy, like ummm "DUMBELLS 101" pounds, yeah just like 101 pounds. Fuck it hurt so bad, I got up a ran my ass as fast as I could to the bathroom. I sat down on that porclin god like a fucking "SUPER SQUATTER!" I pushed and pushed so hard. I felt the blood rush to my head. I thought I was going to bust a "NERVE!" I felt like the "HULK" I was pushing so damn hard! Finally I felt a little budge. Let's just say the "DIRTY SOUTH" was getting all wet and "JUICY". I felt a total "EXCESS" of pure waste and then..."PAPAPUMP" out my ass it came flying! I hurt like hell, and out of "PURE ANGER" I screamed, "FUCKN69YA"! But afterwards total releif man - oh yah! I was so fucking happy I began to dance like the "KING OF POP". That was when I remembered I forgot to wipe and shit went flying everywhere! But you know the funny thing...the shit that flew and hit the wall...collectively, I mean strategically formed itself into the emblem of "SUPER MAN". Wierd huh?
    >Keep it going guys I used 14 members names.

ah come on guys I know it takes a little time and imagination, don't make me challenge you! Don't be scared. At least add a funny story shit!

ptbyjason Guest
    But you already used all the good names. How can we compete with that.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

wow

i'm just glad my name didn't make it into your bowel movement!!!!hahaha

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Your bowel movement should have been a full intensity bowel movement

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Ohh, now I guess I should feel like... shit.

PTBYJASON-Come on bro there's so many more good names to use.

Full Intensity- Oh there was definate Intensity in that bowel movement, but It wasn't "Full" blown intensity, just borderline intensity> but don't worry my friend you'll be used in the near future .

Dumbells101- HAHA! Yeah but you mutated into SUPERMAN!

Partyboynyc- no I got ideas for you in store

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    If I'm gonna have a bowel movement "I want it to be solid"!!! Hey...is that close enough? Never mind...I suck at this. Wait!!! I got one...He rolled up his sleeve to reveal a gigantic muscular arm. At that point her jaw dropped and she was heard to say "Wow!! That's "Big Al".

Pete

NIce Pete235, at least you got balls big enough to post something, all these other guys must have "SHRUNKEN SAKs"

j/k guys...well.... mabey

_SOLID

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    man you talk about "shrunken saks" when i was in school taking "dumbells101" all i could think is man "iwant2bsolid" so man i went to the gym and lifted with "fullintensity" lifting those "4plates" and i looked at my friend billyboy and said hey man do you drink protein out of those "Mugs"

how was that 2bsolid

NICE.....VERY.......NICE

Actually I do remember when you took that "DUMBELLS101" class in school for "12weeks". You were a "Short Guy" and a skinny "120pounds of Fury", but after a "BIGDOSE" of "JUICE" you blew up. You were a "SOLID ROCK", I mean "BIG & LEAN". You became a total "GYM RAT", and everyone was like damn that's "ONEBIGMOFO!" You were a total "D-BOL FRE@K!". Me and "Nathan" were really stoked to see you become a "JUICE JUNKIE". But then...you went to shit. What happend man? You really lost it bro. I think it was that shitty "DIRTY MEXICAN" weed you always smoked that made all those "FAST RESULTS" turn into a "SMOOTH24" pounds of Flab. You really disapointed me man!

_SOLID

JRMY2711 is offline Associate Member
    thats was good

but i remember "12weeks" after you disapoinment you came in the gym and i was built like "superman" lee priest you said man whats goin on las time i seen you you didnt have those "bigguns21" inches those things are and look at you chest man you been doing a lot a "bench" if you keep it up you will be "built4life" man i wish i could get "fastresults" like that then i could be a "ladykilla" like you and then i said hey man you already are just go over there and hit on "fitgirl943" 555-6294 man thats her # she gave it to me to give to you last week but i forgot to give it to you because we were watching that "ironman " contest.
    damn threw me off what i was supposed to do cause you said i should be in that contest that i was built like a "titan" that i am the emperor like "ceezar" did you not forget that.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Superman perhaps sometimes... but I gotta tell you that sometimes I feel a little more like Jimmy Olson.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

nooooo

yo Solid!!! leave me out of this SHITTY conversation,hahaha.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    You guys are way "OUT OF LINE" with this whole thing not including me in any of your posts. What am I..just a piece of "eye_candy" for you people? The quality of this thread needs some quick "improving"....

2b make it "speedy" will ya?

primodonna.. what's up sugar? Let me start by saying it's damn good to have a woman round here. Very good.... you just (killed it) in your post...good way to show these boys some clever imagination. Way "2HYPE" things up around here. I'll be honest if you hung around more you'd turn my "bgwilly" into a "WOODY 69" times a day! It would really "eXcite" me. I can't explain how badly I lust for a "gymgirl". My wife will definatlely be a "w8liftinglady".

_SOLID
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 10-04-2001 at 08:18 PM.

Seems I have a "choice" to make. I could continue down the road you're taking and make this "XABSOLUTEHARDCOREX" and say hey, solid, i want to "fuckn69nya" but I won't...unless you are a "6foot3" "gorilla" of a man then maybe we can talk. I do hear from the other women that you are "dman" but you can't even spell my name right, you "bum"...and believe me, this is "no laughing matter" so check your PM when you "gettooit" "will" you please?

Damn. Your good . Yeah, after I looked over my post I miss spelled a bunch of shit..I had to pull a quicky cause I was headed to the gym. I usually read over it before I hit send but not that time. Sorry for spelling your name wrong....kitten . I'm gonna check my PM now...

_SOLID

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    wow! i didn't see anybody using any "DANE26" s in there. i'll bet primo can do it!

Hi, "dane26"

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    aww. primo, you're so sweet. now i feel important

Anytime, "dane26" (now you should feel twice as important)

Thread Information