Thread: Ironic isnt it

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Exclamation Ironic isnt it

Lifting heavy for about 5 years... decide to go light for a while and first time EVER i hurt my back on dead lifts? now i cant move for shyt i cant even get in my car... perkasets loratabs NOTHING HELPS naproxysodium bleh. I Had to have this chick i been dating for a few weeks DRESS ME this morning. Thank god she works at a nursing home and is good at it ><
    kinda went like this... doing high rep deads 12th rep 3rd set i felt a SNAP in lower back and dropped weight my buddy looked at me and was WTF was that sound
    IT WAS MY LUMBAR so i lay down on gym floor. 10 min later i getup drink dex/pro and go home. this is gay SOMEONE TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT FAST

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    wow, bro that is an unfortunate event

Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    wow, bro that is an unfortunate event
    yes very right in mid cycle too just my luck lol

same thing happened to me, i recovered but it took a couple weeks.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, what did you do differently besides lower weight? Stretch? warm-up? That sux bro... specially mid cycle. take a few days off your feet if you can.

no dood i work out perfectly... lol
    i get complemented on my form ALL the time.. funny eh? text book style baby. only thing i can think of is i started out doing like 20 reps of 245 on dead i use 25lb plates to inc my range of motion AND IT MAKES A DIFF believe me. but then my buddy was like skrew this its too hard lets put 45's on so i do another set of 15+ reps w/ like 295 (2x More 25'rs) then we strip it put 315 on there for him and then its my 3rd set and i think 12th rep tahts what im saying anyways which is weird because i figured if i was gunna f' it up it would be either First few reps or last few but not mid set. IM TYPING ALOT KUZ IM ON PERKASETS thats the one plus but seroiusly how, what should i do i have NEVER HURT my back before ... and it hurts alot worse than i imagined. i have broken like all bones in my body (Shin, Ribs, anke, fore'arm,- collapsed lungs concussions) and this is up there. im taking 4 aleve and lotsa water and resting but tomarrow is chest day and im skared kuz im on gear and i dont want to lose my cycle gains OMG IM GOING TO CRY.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    thats ****ed up, but anything is possible, u could **** up ur back while picking up a 6 pound bowling ball if u happen to get unlucky enough. u gone to chiropractor yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    thats ****ed up, but anything is possible, u could **** up ur back while picking up a 6 pound bowling ball if u happen to get unlucky enough. u gone to chiropractor yet?
    nope saw a doc he said i Hyper Extended my back and my discs somehow ended up OVERLAPPIn?! wtf? and now i just gotta wait and rest?! so i bout had a tempertantrum at those words ><

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sorry to hear about that . Make sure you rest and fully recover!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Sorry to hear about that . Make sure you rest and fully recover!
    see thats what he said but then i will be behind several weeks >< and thats BAD. funny i read all these things about people getting injured on their cycles and getting frustrated and pressing on and doing stupid stuff... first time ever i hurt my back... and im on a cycle? i think God has just made me his personal sitcom.

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    I have read somewhere that you shouldn't do more than 5 reps on deadlifts. Since I read that I never did more. In the article I read it said that because you put your back in a potentially harmful position, you should never go higher than 5 reps. It's just asking for injury

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    yea ive always stuck real low reps on deads but not for injury purposes, i just like doing weight that makes my legs tremble when im lifting it...

>< im sad now

Thread Information