muff-chaser is offline Associate Member

My first real ass whoopin!!!!!

yea guys, this weekend i caught my first real ass whoopin.....me and 4 other of my friends were at a party and we all got the **** beat out of us by like 12 or 13 guys. i have a black eye and more knots on my head than you can shake a stick at.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.........you must be so excited

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by muff-chaser
    yea guys, this weekend i caught my first real ass whoopin.....me and 4 other of my friends were at a party and we all got the **** beat out of us by like 12 or 13 guys. i have a black eye and more knots on my head than you can shake a stick at.

Serves you right,

Going to a gay S&M orgy uninvited.....

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    WTF?!?! You come on here saying you GOT BEAT?!?! No bro, that's not how it works. Everyone here on AR is a bada$$ and wins every battle/war. Re-read the rules.
    :spudniklu

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Arrado
    WTF?!?! You come on here saying you GOT BEAT?!?! No bro, that's not how it works. Everyone here on AR is a bada$$ and wins every battle/war. Re-read the rules.

hey bro you cant win em all..

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    HOLY SH1T...that was you.... my bad!!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    " we got the **** beat out of us by 12 or 13 guys" = there were only two of them but they were strong j/k

Any revenge trip planned for this?

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456

hey bro you cant win em all..

You can on AR.

well we were talkin alot of trash and just being stupid....we were drunk and having a good time and as we were leaving they hit our truck with a bottle so we stopped and i went a nd confronted the whole group, then as we were leaving they speared my friend, so i start [pounding on the guys face, then all i saw was white and i went down, like 3 or 4 of them were just kicking me.....i was glad when it was over. we got in our truck and left......though me and my buds got tore up, i was glad it happened cause it gives u a new respect for being humble. no one got seriously hurt and i learned alot from it so i dont see it as a defeat!

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Lesson Learned: When in a group of two or three, do not start a fight with a group of 12 or 13...seems like a good one to me. It sucks to get beat, but it takes courage to admit it happened. Also, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Sorry to read this bro. Hope you're feeling better this morning. Fights like that aren't fun.....I've been a few like that and had my ass handed too me. I wouldn't recommend seeking retrobution but if you pass one on the street now and again I might have words with him.

yea,juggernaut i dont think i am going to seek retribution, i am just oing to move on ith what i have learned. that doesent mean if they say something to me that i want step up though....

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yea,juggernaut i dont think i am going to seek retribution, i am just oing to move on ith what i have learned. that doesent mean if they say something to me that i want step up though....

Bring your sorry ass up to the River one night, and I'll show you what a real ass whoopin' is.

If you actually got in your vehicle and left...the ass whooping wasnt too bad...be thankful..

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    yeah if you were able to drive (which requires being able to see and push the gas/brake and steer) then you didn't get too messed up.

But I always say, you learn more from getting your ass kicked then from kicking ass. At least I always did.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    If you actually got in your vehicle and left...the ass whooping wasnt too bad...be thankful..
    I was thinking that exact thing.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    ...congrats

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    13 on 4 is fair

mushroomstampr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    But I always say, you learn more from getting your ass kicked then from kicking ass. At least I always did.
    truer words have never been spoken

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Its almost refreshing to see someone actually admit they got served..usually its some guy yapping about beating up 17 guys with one hand tied behind his back. Heal up quick bro, learn and move on.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Juddman
    Its almost refreshing to see someone actually admit they got served..usually its some guy yapping about beating up 17 guys with one hand tied behind his back. Heal up quick bro, learn and move on.
    everybody takes a beating sometimes in their lives. The only pussies are the ones that deny it.

Bliss is offline Junior Member
    ummmmm, good for you???

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    I seriously believe everyone needs to get their ass kicked at least once in their life.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I really think whippin some azz and gettin a good azz whippin ourselves keeps things in perspective, I think you got some good education, no shame there.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I really think whippin some azz and gettin a good azz whippin ourselves keeps things in perspective, I think you got some good education, no shame there.
    exactly

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    I seriously believe everyone needs to get their ass kicked at least once in their life.
    I've said this for years....It goes both ways..female and male...it would knock the pedestal a lot of people are sitting on right out from under them.

Ridla is offline Associate Member

Much respect due

well we were talkin alot of trash and just being stupid....we were drunk and having a good time and as we were leaving they hit our truck with a bottle so we stopped and i went a nd confronted the whole group, then as we were leaving they speared my friend, so i start [pounding on the guys face, then all i saw was white and i went down, like 3 or 4 of them were just kicking me.....i was glad when it was over. we got in our truck and left......though me and my buds got tore up, i was glad it happened cause it gives u a new respect for being humble. no one got seriously hurt and i learned alot from it so i dont see it as a defeat!

being humble is key bro.
    no one is better in this world kid. I dont care what color ur skin is...U all are still from a little liquid called sperm. After knowning this how can one think he is better than the other>?????

Much respect to u kid I hope U heal soon. Let us know how U feel.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Winning doesn't build character.....how you handle lossing builds character. If one gains wisdom from the battles he's lost would make me a genius! I've had my ass handed to me countless times. one time spent a week in the hospital from an ass beating.....those three ****ers I did happen to run into one at a time later on and expressed my dismay at thier form of lesson teaching.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    No one get beat up for no reason, what did you do.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Not to highjack but from the VIC Chronicles: At age 21 I was in Villanova at a bar I was legal my three friends weren't I walked in first carded, no prob. They came in after got denied, cause they did so did I . I was already wasted so I had a great idea. I went around the back of the restaurant, ran throught the kitchen towards the front door where I was going to reap my revenge. All the kitchen help was chasing me. I got to the door, the large fellow body slammed me. They (bouncers) then took me out back and played hacky sack on my body for about ten minutes (while the cops watched).

Lesson, I was a drunken fukking moron, part two never fight people twice your size, lesson3 never fight a crowd of people twice your size alone!

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    yah i got smacked over the head with a 2x4 AND Bottled by a few guys 4 weeks ago

its okay, really its just karma comming back to me

anyways, it helps to take out your frusterations of poor defenceless little puppies

... it helps if they were cute

test subject wanted to know what i did. well we were just drunk asses talking alot of **** and it caught up to one of my friends. he went to far and this guy speared him. i pulled the guy off of himand started punching him in the face. after that, all i saw was white lights every time one of those guys kicked me in the head. there were more than two kicking me but i couldnt even remember what they lookid like.

Rod Farva is offline Associate Member
    Props for admitting to the first ever beating of an AR member even if it did take a baker's dozen to get it done.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Farva
    Props for admitting to the first ever beating of an AR member even if it did take a baker's dozen to get it done.
    definitely, at first i thought it be a joke or something, any thread besides the usual, "i fought 15 guys that were all armed with fully auto machine guns and kicked every one of their asses" is a bit unusual to see...

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i think its funny.. its always.. there was 5 of them and Me but i beat the krap outta most of em or me and my buddies were owned by 32 other doods.. ><

JayP40 is offline Junior Member

arse whoopn

I just got 1 question what was that boy scout troop out so late for? I thought curfew was when the street lights came on!

JK
    Least you owned up to taking one most people would just lie about it.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJames
    Lesson Learned: When in a group of two or three, do not start a fight with a group of 12 or 13...seems like a good one to me. It sucks to get beat, but it takes courage to admit it happened. Also, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...
    i hate that quote so if some1 got their arms and legs cut off and they didnt die they'd be stronger?? makes no sense to me

Gixxer151 is offline Banned
    Ya, getting beat up by numerous guys sucks. Me and about eight of my friends got our asses whooped by who knows how many skinheads at a punk concert. There was so many of them, we thought we were bad but i guess we werent bad enough. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

niXon)( is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CrystalMethodX
    i hate that quote so if some1 got their arms and legs cut off and they didnt die they'd be stronger?? makes no sense to me
    LOL, it's an ''expression" It's not meant to take literally 100%.

Thread Information