Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Busted my knee breaking up a bar fight

last night. We were in the street and I was trying to subdue a guy. We went down....my knee hit the curb. I didn't know I was bleeding until I got back to the PD. Also got a blast of pepper spray when my partner hit the guy with it. My knee's torn up and swollen. No shorts for me for a while.

**** IT!

Didn't think there were that many people in the bar until they all emptied out in the street! Sheesh. But I held my own.
    Last edited by Commando_Barbi; 04-30-2005 at 10:16 AM.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    good job CB

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats suck, I hope you feel better.

I feel fine....it just stings a bit....and its a bit swollen!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

D-END is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome to the club, I'm swollen all the time....

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a painful spot for sure...hope you have a speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by D-END
    welcome to the club, I'm swollen all the time....
    LOL the boyfriend has the same problem. I love it! He kissed my booboo and made it feel better.

He happens to be nursing a split top lip with 4 stitches right now....hehe we are quite the pair!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    last night. We were in the street and I was trying to subdue a guy. We went down....my knee hit the curb. I didn't know I was bleeding until I got back to the PD. Also got a blast of pepper spray when my partner hit the guy with it. My knee's torn up and swollen. No shorts for me for a while.

**** IT!

Didn't think there were that many people in the bar until they all emptied out in the street! Sheesh. But I held my own.
    What was the fight over, and why was your partner carrying pepper spay?

The fight was over a woman and we all carry pepper spray.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im almost a physical therapist.. you should let me take a CLOSER look at it

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    neosporin time

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    im almost a physical therapist.. you should let me take a CLOSER look at it
    LOL hmmm thanks for looking out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDfromGC
    neosporin time
    Hmmm man I don't want a scar!!!

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Ever been pushed to the limit, trying to subude someone CB?

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I wasn't going to open this but when I saw it was by cb I couldn't resist.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry to hear that CB!! Make sure you ice it. Feel better! <kiss kiss>

OG

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to here copper, hope you feel better.

Thanks guys It's a bit tender but I'll live. Waiting for the man to get here to show me a little TLC.

Slick, this is only my second bar fight and it was a bit unnerving. When it started there were 3 of us and about 40 of them. Good thing is back up was there almost instantly. This town is small so when chit hits the fan state and county show up too. It's good to know they are there .

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Thanks guys It's a bit tender but I'll live. Waiting for the man to get here to show me a little TLC.

Slick, this is only my second bar fight and it was a bit unnerving. When it started there were 3 of us and about 40 of them. Good thing is back up was there almost instantly. This town is small so when chit hits the fan state and county show up too. It's good to know they are there .

Good to hear you're mostly unscathed.

CB ur a soldier...if u want me 2 find the guy and shank him i iwll...

lol thanks natural. He got a good dose of pepper spray....he got his

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    No telling what will happen in a bar brawl....glad your ok CB. Did you get the knee checked out?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    you talkin about your knee being in pain, do you know how bad my eyes still hurt from lastnight? lol..jk..

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Hmmm man I don't want a scar!!!
    Look into MADERMA it works very well

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll be fine ,I know it, take care.

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ......well done, CB..... kick butt! True warrior spirit!

"Don't let them take you without a fight!"
    - John Farnam

Thanks guys. Funny thing is I can't remember the last time I had a cut or scrape. Probably when I was playing softball a few years back. I don't remember it aching like this .

No Juggy, I didn't go to the doctor. I can walk on it....it just looks gross and aches a bit.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Um..CB...'The Man' said he can't get there...he asked me to perform said TLC-administration in his absence...I'm sure you understand that i take no pleasure in filling the role ( )..and you'll allow me to fulfill my promise to a friend wontcha?

*whistles innocently hoping she's convinced*

Thread Information