Mallet is offline Anabolic Member

To come clean, or not to come clean?

Well I have been dating a girl and living with her for two years now, the last 4-5 months has been hell, were fighting all the time and it's just a matter of time before i'm leaving...then i meet a girl at the cafe this morning after my morning walk and hit it off right away...problem is she lives right down the street from me and the GF, were going out on a date tommorrow morning for a walk and lunch. Here's the question do i come clean with this chich tommorrow if things go well or do i hold off and hope nothing bad happens? My GF knows everyone in our town because she grew up here, i know nobody and don't want to either..so i don't want to get spotted by one of her freinds or someone she works with while i'm strolling around town. The GF works from 7:00am till 5:00pm wereas i'm semi retired so i basically do whatever all day long. This chick is hot and has already promised me some hot and steamy days ahead...

I was planning on telling this girl that we have been broken up for months now and we are just basically splitting up our crap, and that we haven't been intimate in months, i'm looking for a place and was just stayiong there long enogh to help her get on her feet and i didn't want to keep this a secret from you, i want her to know right up front so there would be no surprises..and if she excepts that great, if not...well there are millions of beauties out there!

Well do i come clean or wait?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    You have it planned just like I would do it... Also, make sure you stick your finger in her butt.

ManzNumero1 is offline Member
    let it ride . take the chance, if she does find out, you were thinking of leaving her anyway, so at least you don't have to tell her, she'll just be out of your life.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i knwo you're gonan do what you're gonna do , but

Quote Originally Posted by Mallet
    Well I have been dating a girl and living with her for two years now, the last 4-5 months has been hell, were fighting all the time and it's just a matter of time before i'm leaving...then i meet a girl at the cafe this morning after my morning walk and hit it off right away...problem is she lives right down the street from me and the GF, were going out on a date tommorrow morning for a walk and lunch. Here's the question do i come clean with this chich tommorrow if things go well or do i hold off and hope nothing bad happens? My GF knows everyone in our town because she grew up here, i know nobody and don't want to either..so i don't want to get spotted by one of her freinds or someone she works with while i'm strolling around town. The GF works from 7:00am till 5:00pm wereas i'm semi retired so i basically do whatever all day long. This chick is hot and has already promised me some hot and steamy days ahead...

I was planning on telling this girl that we have been broken up for months now and we are just basically splitting up our crap, and that we haven't been intimate in months, i'm looking for a place and was just stayiong there long enogh to help her get on her feet and i didn't want to keep this a secret from you, i want her to know right up front so there would be no surprises..and if she excepts that great, if not...well there are millions of beauties out there!

Well do i come clean or wait?
    been in your shoes before and unless you are 100% going to leave your gf don't do it. i know every macho answer is drive both cars until you figure out which one to buy, but personal experience has led me to my answer for you.
    my mother,haha coincidently, has had this conversation with me mnay a time growing up when i was playing girls. mom knows best when she says you can't start something new with something or someone else still in your life that need not be there.
    from a friend to a friend that is what i'd tell you. not the most tough guy answer, but it's sound

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    ... Also, make sure you stick your finger in her butt.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You have it planned just like I would do it... Also, make sure you stick your finger in her butt.

Bliss is offline Junior Member
    ur profile says you live in TO.... ur gf knows everyone in TO????

If you are seriously thinking about leaving your gf.... be a man and leave her... dont creep around behind her back and 'hope' something better comes along
    Last edited by Bliss; 05-02-2005 at 03:35 PM.

Thread Information