Luminaire is offline Associate Member

Talking Best Sex You Ever Had????

Hey guys, i rarely wander out of the fitness forums, but Ive just been having the most intense-gratifying-lethal nut busting sex of all 20 years of my life the past few days, and I cant tell neone cuz its a secret but oh my god. Anyways, I broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years like 3 months ago, I took her virginity so we always had good sex but nothing crazy/special. Anyway like 3 weeks ago i started going out with this new girl, who is exactly what i look for in a girl and looks a LOT like my ex, real small, italian, sick body pretty face. About a week and a half ago my ex had an epiphany and said that she wanted me back, and has been going crazy writing me letters, sent me stuff from 1800 flowers, crying everynight saying tat shell basically give up nething to be with me. I felt real bad so I said i would give her a day where we could be boyfriend and girlfriend again. That day after school she came home and nobody was home and weve never taken a shower together and decided to take a shower. Oh my god theres a seat in teh shower and first i was pounding her holding her legs up, then i pounded her doggy then we did reverse cowgirl (lol im assuming u guys know all these positions), then she let me eat her out which in 2 years shes never done because shes real self conscious because she gets SOOO wet, like its crazy but i convinced her cuz we were in a shower, so i ate her out and then we finished off and it was just ****in amazing!! I i could have filled up a milk carton with the amount i busted. Then we went upstairs, and she decided she wanted to put lotion on her body. So we took turns lotioning up each others bodies, (by the way this girl is petite, the most perfect large C cup breasts i have ever seen and has a perfect ass and the smoothest skin because she puts cocoa butter over her entire body every day, and im not trying to make myself look better but this girl just has a ****in amaaaazing body like omg), so that led to more of the most incredible sex ever like 10 different positions shes never been one to really make noise and she was making a lot of noise and she does this thing with her eyes where it looks like shes having a seizure, like their just a little bit open but their rolled up into her head lol, i think i even orgasmed. Anway its 2 days later and shes on the way over so we can play a sex board game, and I have a girlfriend which completely goes against my principles but oh-my-god its jst ****in amazing......anyone else have any good sex stories??

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    thats a pretty good little story. i have a feelin this girl is 200lbs at 5'1. nah im just playin. i have a pretty good story. i put my d1ck in a girl and shot a nut in about 30 seconds. shot it right on the floor without her knowin (it was her room too hahah) then i went limp after a while and said i was really drunk. that was the first sex story i could think of.

...With married women...Now I don't look for married women but when things happen, things happened and they're usually up for anything..Its been awhile since I was with a marrid woman but some things you never forget...!

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i was hitting this annoying girl (cycle slut) that i didn't like but was always there to give me some when in need and in the middle of it i thought it would be fun to grab the glass of water next to her bed and dump it on her face to see what she would do. she didn't take it so well but after 5 minutes of apoligizing i was back to it.

IRONBULL05 is offline Associate Member
    I cant think of any stories right now,Im just going to reread this post and take of something.UMMMMM!!!
    Great post bro

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i was hitting this annoying girl (cycle slut) that i didn't like but was always there to give me some when in need and in the middle of it i thought it would be fun to grab the glass of water next to her bed and dump it on her face to see what she would do. she didn't take it so well but after 5 minutes of apoligizing i was back to it.
    lol wtf

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    cycle slut haha

I got a lap dance at the strip club from this hot blonde about a year ago. We got talking about sex in the VIP room and I told her that I liked to be controlling in bed and dominate. She must have liked that, and I sensed she loved bigger guys, she gave me her number and we had planned on her coming over to my place the following tues. This chick was insane, she liked to be slapped in the mouth and called names in bed, nice names like bitch and slut, hahahaha. I ended up busting a nut 5 or 6 times throughout the night(yes, I was on test as well) the most I've ever gone with any other girl but her was twice. But the good ones are always up and gone quick, only got to nail her twice, God i miss that.

JayP40 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    thats a pretty good little story. i have a feelin this girl is 200lbs at 5'1. nah im just playin. i have a pretty good story. i put my d1ck in a girl and shot a nut in about 30 seconds. shot it right on the floor without her knowin (it was her room too hahah) then i went limp after a while and said i was really drunk. that was the first sex story i could think of.

that is funny $hit. my best friend used to mess with this crazy roady like that just for $hits and giggles.

Thread Information