05-03-2005, 06:23 AM #1
1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you..
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
4.. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because > > you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
05-03-2005, 10:57 AM #2
I saw you post this in another thread and I thought it was quite nice. Very good stuff to hink about.
05-03-2005, 11:00 AM #3AR Hall of Fame
- Join Date
- Dec 2002
"Anyone who says money can't buy happiness, doesn't know where to shop".
05-03-2005, 11:00 AM #4
31unifrom that chick is hott
05-03-2005, 11:01 AM #5
"anyone that says money is the root of all evil doesnt have any"
05-03-2005, 11:42 AM #6
MONEY Is the ROOT of all EVIL!!!
05-03-2005, 11:55 AM #7Originally Posted by taiboxa
05-03-2005, 08:23 PM #8
Thanks that was a nice post
05-03-2005, 08:37 PM #9Originally Posted by SwoleCat
05-03-2005, 08:46 PM #10
05-03-2005, 11:23 PM #11Registered User
- Join Date
- Nov 2004
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned. " Buddha
I love quotes by buddha
05-03-2005, 11:34 PM #12Originally Posted by 31uniform
Blaze your own trail.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)