caseylee is offline Junior Member

Drug Test For Probation!!!

hey i have a drug test for probation, i smoked like 1 weeks ago and i took a zanax last night.... help me ... do i have anything to worry about, and what is the best way to clean my system out !!!!

Canes4Ever is offline Banned

Re: Drug Test For Probation!!!

Originally posted by caseylee
    hey i have a drug test for probation, i smoked like 1 weeks ago and i took a zanax last night.... help me ... do i have anything to worry about, and what is the best way to clean my system out !!!!
    Bro, what did you do that for? Man you gotta use your head.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator

do i have anything to worry about, and what is the best way to clean my system out !!!!
    1. Yes, you have something to worry about.
    2. The best way to clean your system is to not do drugs over a long period of time.

I'm sure you didn't want to hear that, but maybe it will make it more obvious to you.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    If you were on probation why'd you smoke? Oh geez. Hate to tell ya bro but that stuff lasts in your system for a while....

wow what a ton of info im getting from yall, thanks. i know smoking when on prob. is not a good idea, but when someone ask you if you want to smoke a joint, ... i just got in the habit of saying yes, so im not going cold turkey, so what... im slowly cutting down.

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    From what I've been told, traces can be found in your system up to 4 to 5 weeks. If you're gonna be tested on a semi-regular basis, then you should stop completely. Why are your friends asking you to smoke if they know you're being tested?

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Bro go to almost any smoke shop they'll have something to help you pass the test... And like the rest of the boys said smoking while on Probation isn't very smart...

Gillis Khan is offline New Member
    I've had very good luck passing drug test by taking Golden Seal. Head to GNC and grab some. I used it 3 days before a test and passed. I also drank a ton of water and cranberry juice at the same time. Good luck!

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I'll be honest with you. Golden Seal, Niacin and all that other shit doesn't really work. Most THC is stored in your fat, so your best bet is to start drinking water and sweating a shit load. There is no need to start drinking water 3 days before hand, all that's going to do is make you sick. The day of the test, start drinking lots of water and if you're worried about the color then take some vitamins (like the B group). As for the test, make sure you take your sample in mid stream. The dirt comes out first. I'll try to find you a website where they had everything about testing, but save your money.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Actually if you just go to AR.com then go under "beating steroid testing" and you'll have all your questions answered

Jenna is offline Female Member

Yes, you have something to worry about if you're sure they're going to test you... Why would you do that knowing you have a drug test coming up? I wouldn't even DRINK a couple of days before my visit with the PO... although my charges weren't alcohol and drug related...

<<<< JENNA >>>>

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    i know smoking when on prob. is not a good idea, but when someone ask you if you want to smoke a joint, ... i just got in the habit of saying yes, so im not going cold turkey, so what... im slowly cutting down.
    Hey bro, no flames intended here. I hope you are able to get by your test ok. I know sometimes the PO will let you off with one or two "mistakes" over a couple of years. The key word there was "sometimes". But, if the PO decides to revoke your probation, you can go directly to jail and serve the rest of your sentence. I would hope that with you knowing this, you would be able to quit cold turkey and not take any chances with your freedom. JMO though bro! Tell your friends about this also. If they still offer to pass it around to you after they know all of this, then it is time to find new friends.

peace,

ttgb

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    There was a thread in the steroid forum about this a few days ago. You should check it out....
    I'll make it brief: Probation depts are now using 8 or 10 pannel screening test's. And the labs also test for masking agents such as golden seal etc. You can't get away w/ masking or diluteing you sample anymore. So all that expensive shit at GNC won't do you a dam bit of good.
    If you wanna smoke weed or take other drugs while on probation I suggest you prepare yourself to spend some time in jail...

M

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    9Nat. That might work for the weed in his system but there's no way in hell that will knock out the Zanex.
    Just try drinking lots of water from now till the day of your test. Hopefully the shit will be out of your system by then
    GoodLuck,

M

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    tell ur officer someone slipped a pill in ur drink, just jokin but go to a store with parafanelia and tell them the prob, they will definately take care of it, im ftlauderdale there are tons of stores run by the police offering methods to help you pass tests if ur willing to get help,. talk it out with one of those guys bro

ALL YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT, i shouldn't have smoked, and i thank the one s that understand. well anyway i went in to report today, and no drug test, soooo i was pretty happy bout that but i don't think ... no, i know im not gonna smoke again (till im off prob) but again i want to think all yall that had positive thing s to say, and well the one s that didn't i know where yall are comming from too, i shouldn't be smoking while on probation. thanks again for all the info
    caseylee

Thread Information