Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Crackers?
    HAHAHAHHA.... close!! they tend to work as bouncers.... mostly from Georgia... hahahaha god i hate dem!!!!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    HAHAHAHHA.... close!! they tend to work as bouncers.... mostly from Georgia... hahahaha god i hate dem!!!!

Most people that have any inteligence at all, call me Sir.....

nanook is offline New Member
    WHO CARES???? What you wear, where you went to school, what color you are or what religion you believe. You go your way and I'll go mine, see you at the end or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Most people that have any inteligence at all, call me Sir.....
    its about time you realized, Sir!!

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I think must people who emulate the hip hop culture do so in clubs in the weekend. IMO there are people who this is truly their style and then there are people who have that style because it's what MTV is telling them to look like right now. Bottom line in my world is you go your way and I'll go mine, that's what individual liberty is all about. Besides it makes the world interesting.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I HATED when people would say ... Know whad im seyin?

I used to put on rap city and watch and count how many times I heard somebody say that? it drove me fricken nuts!

but, whats funny is, I started sayin it, as a joke with my woman and now I say it ALL THE FUKIN TIME.... at work even, know whad im seyin?

dammit!

and Carlos when you unzipped your pants to have a look to see if your white, I'll betcha had to turn the light on first

ahahahhahaaaa know whad im seyin???

diezell is offline Senior Member
    my younger brother is a wigger and it pisses me off to no end,i would love to drag one of them in back of my truck, i have nothing against blacks but i hate white people who try to be just like them.

My whole deal is that I get my "black influence" from my white neighbor, who constantly reps his "hood" and his school and his "crew". This pisses me off because I have a black kid living across the hall from me who is wayyyyy more chill to hang out with and talk to b/c he has nothing to prove. I dont think I would find the need to bitch if there wasn't a black kid who doesn't "rep" anything and is just a genuine guy contrasting my white "flava flave" neighbor.

hahahahaha, my white neighbor just turned on his stereo to blast rap and pump his bass...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Word up yo, fo' shizzle it's off the heezy fo' sheezy, game recognize game and word to big bird, I'm boutz to bounce like a bad check.

PAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~SC~

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GOATNUTS
    they play good golf
    hillarious!

decadbal is offline Banned
    what i hate more than that, is when black ppl become successful, and arnt the rapper type, they are the well spoken intelligent type, and the rest of black ppl sell them out... youd think as a whole, they (black ppl) would be more proud of tiger woods than 50cent.. but no... they worship the banger and the one who can read and didnt sell drugs they dont support..

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I could care less. I have more things in life to think about and plan for then to worry or get pissed about some one elses attire. That is just pathetic if you ask me. You have way to much time on your hands.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

O.fO.shO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sounds like someone hates something they want to be, but are too scared.

~SC~

wigger

jkjk

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Carlos when you unzipped your pants to have a look to see if your white, I'll betcha had to turn the light on first

ahahahhahaaaa know whad im seyin???
    Actually no I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I could care less. I have more things in life to think about and plan for then to worry or get pissed about some one elses attire. That is just pathetic if you ask me. You have way to much time on your hands.
    Indeed.

Actually no I don't.

yes you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    yes you do.
    Honestly, I don't. Care to explain?

Honestly, I don't. Care to explain?

its "dark" in there man....

GEESH!

go workout or something!!!

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    i dotn like gangsta wannabies (or real ones), unintellegent people that cant speak properly, people that thing they are hardcore, but really only when there is 20 of them, people that **** with people smaller than them, or people that thing they are badasses and will cut you if you look at them. i dont like drug dealers either. i think people look stupid wearing FUBU or stuff sagged all down..i mean, i dont see the comfortability in it.

if this descripes any particular race so be it, but i believe you can find some in all races.
    the baggy/saggy look isn't for comfort. baggy clothes made it easier to carry a concealed firearm. even if you weren't carrying a gun, if you wore a baggy clothes people were less likely to f*ck with you, because you might be. and the fashion spread from there. in the city, guys will act like jerks, and when you call them on it, they'll reach they're hand inside their jacket, like they're going for a gun. even if you know they're just a punk, and probably don't have one, you often get punked out because you don't want take the chance that they do, and you just end up eating their $hit sandwich.

BROWN_VAPOR is offline New Member
    If we didn't have wiggers and thugs who would serve up our Mc Griddles in the morning to fat-a$$ America?

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Those guys are fly!

~SC~

I cant tell if the "Icy hot stuntaz" are making a joke, or being serious...

hahahahahha, my roomate just informed me that he has actually heard their 2 songs... you can download them, but I guess that the whole thing is a complete joke. I gotta hand it to them, they share the same views as me if it was a joke.

DEMONSathleet is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger5
    Just to play devils advocate...

What do you think of a black man who dresses and acts white?
    i think its ok, cuase they can actually pull it off without sounding or looking retarded. and another thing, dunno about yall, but every white person that try to act black seem malnutritioned? all skinny and crap? its funny. soemtimes i act a little black myself, but im asian, DIFFERENT STORY.i dont have that high pitched accent and all, i dont dress black either. i dress preppy, not cuase of the group or what kind of people i hang out with, but just cuase...well...i look damn good in it!. lol

colossus1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EcToMoRpHiAn
    Who act/dress like they are black. It bugs the absolute sh1t out of me to see somebody who is just too insecure with themselves and tries to be somebody else. Don't get me wrong, the majority of the music I listen to is Rap, and about half of my friends/frat bros are black... I just hate people like my neighbor who reps the "hood" when he went to a catholic high school.

Exactly.

I hate how the majority of the younger crowd feel the need to act like 50 cent.

Angelis is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    i dotn like gangsta wannabies (or real ones), unintellegent people that cant speak properly, people that thing they are hardcore, but really only when there is 20 of them, people that **** with people smaller than them, or people that thing they are badasses and will cut you if you look at them. i dont like drug dealers either. i think people look stupid wearing FUBU or stuff sagged all down..i mean, i dont see the comfortability in it.

if this descripes any particular race so be it, but i believe you can find some in all races.
    I dont call myself Gangsta or try to act like it... I grew up in the streets but I can speak perfect/proper english, I dont need 20 ppl behind me to kick someone's a$$, I dont pick on weaker or handicap or smaller people, I act the way I was brought up to act I have respect for people and expect the same from them and if someone messes with me im not scared to "bring it"

WTF does Drug dealers have to do with wiggers or gangsta's... kinda labeling people there arent ya. ( I dont deal rec drugs or do them never have never will )

And I dont wear baggy clothes... when I wear jeans they are loose fitting but what BB'er/"Big Guy" doesnt.

JayP40 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    the baggy/saggy look isn't for comfort. baggy clothes made it easier to carry a concealed firearm. even if you weren't carrying a gun, if you wore a baggy clothes people were less likely to f*ck with you, because you might be. and the fashion spread from there. in the city, guys will act like jerks, and when you call them on it, they'll reach they're hand inside their jacket, like they're going for a gun. even if you know they're just a punk, and probably don't have one, you often get punked out because you don't want take the chance that they do, and you just end up eating their $hit sandwich.

the funny thing is when you sag your pants in prison it means you are someone's biotch

that is definetly the image I want to display

With me it's not a matter of skin color ,it's a matter of respect. Most of the thug types that dress and act like gangsters dont have a whole lot of respect for anything, or education(or so it seems) This can easily be displayed by pulling up next to one at a stoplight who doesnt have enough courtesy to turn his bass down, trying to walk through a mall and somebody cannot move out of the way, it's like they have this attitude"you move biatch, I wear saggy pants and a dress, I'll beatcho ass" or the language they display by saying nigga this and nigga that. I mean, it just gets old. People that act gangster think they are so hard, but if it ever came down to it, without a gun they wouldnt stand much of a chance. For one, they wouldnt be able to move well in the saggy pants, and they would be too afraid of getting Timberland work boots ****ing dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by JayP40
    the funny thing is when you sag your pants in prison it means you are someone's biotch

that is definetly the image I want to display
    Actually, the whole thing started back in the olden days when they used to take their belts from them to keep them from committing suicide in jail. When they were released, they walked around with their pants still sagged as a way of saying"I'm tough, I've been to jail." The one pant leg up bullshit was because people who commuted on bicycles didnt want to get oil from the chain on thier pants. And the word cracker was derived all the way back from slavery, its what the slaves used to call the masters because they cracked a whip. They referred to them as crackers, and it eventually turned into a derogatory name for white people.

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    no particular race "owns" proper english, or modern business attire. go to a top corporate board meeting in japan, or almost any other country for that matter, and you'll see the same kind of suits. this is an international standard that no longer has anything to do with "looking white".

for that matter, no particular race owns a particular art form or style. back in the day, singing or liking rockNroll may have been considered too black. i think an american can borrow any cool aspect of any other culture in america and make it their own.

the most forgotten aspect of civilized behavior is tolerance. every once in a while, someone will do something that you find annoying. don't worry, karmic justice exists, there are plenty of things you do that annoy them. your "wigger" is probably walking by you thinking "damn, why is this guy so insecure in his body that he has to abuse drugs to make himself huge. why do these guys feel the need to go around intimidating everyone like that? what are they trying to make up for?"

i enjoy being locked in cages with psychotic people trying to kill me. when Mccain and a bunch of other politicians tried to get in my business, i was pissed. after that, i learned the value of tolerance.

hell of a post....totally agreed...

Basically this is a subject that hits superclose to home with me....i go thru the this sh*t every day....my moms white...my dads black...i mean i call it having the best of both worlds....i wear abercrombie and ahve an afro...i listen 2 rap and wear leather thong sandals...but like comin up thru school i was never like white enough...or never black enough...and i jsut had to break up with a girl that i loved and still do becasue her whole family are close minded assholes...her brother and i used to be pretty cool...but i guess not cool enough to date his sister...sorry for venting this just hit kinda close to home....

haha...but in closing...sayin someone dresses black or acts white is always gonna be a racist type statemnet...ive never heard any way say you dress asain...wear what u wanna wear...dress how u wanna dress...represent yourself to the rest of the world...wasnt that the basic princepal our country was built upon???

by our country i mean the US...sorry to leave all you other bros out...you have great countries too...

for opinions and additions

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Actually, the whole thing started back in the olden days when they used to take their belts from them to keep them from committing suicide in jail. When they were released, they walked around with their pants still sagged as a way of saying"I'm tough, I've been to jail." The one pant leg up bullshit was because people who commuted on bicycles didnt want to get oil from the chain on thier pants. And the word cracker was derived all the way back from slavery, its what the slaves used to call the masters because they cracked a whip. They referred to them as crackers, and it eventually turned into a derogatory name for white people.
    danm... i was just about to post that info!! nice work and totally agreed!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

shit

i just hates me those salty ass crackers myself. i'm down with everyone. black, puerto rican, spanish, whatever....but white people are just straight up corny....

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I don't give a shyte what color ya are.... I hate everybody.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    In all honesty I don't care what color you are, what ya wear, what walk of life you're from or any of that. I dislike the trash and every race has 'em period. It's the type of person you are that counts, not the color or the clothes that matters.

Every experience I have had with "wiggers" perfectly exemplifies the fact that they are the epitomy of "trash". I am yet to meet one that is hardcore gangsta (from the "streets" of a catholic high school, lol) that strikes me as a nice person, or somebody that I want to chill with. I too dislike trash, no matter what race you are, and by that I mean anybody that has low morals, and wasn't brought up in a way that they have respect for other people.

TestTubeBaby is offline Associate Member
    black people look up to 50 cent cuz hes doin big things, and came from the hood. tiger woods grew up in suburbia and played FVCKIN golf..alota black people cant relate to that shit..some of yall are on some PETTY shit and dont know what ur talkin bout. yall jus needa leave the race/wigger/fashion shit ALONE
    Last edited by TestTubeBaby; 05-06-2005 at 12:27 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information