Thread: Nosebleeds....

Nosebleeds....

so im sleeping last night/moring its like 730 i wake up with a nose bleed...it happens alot too...i have no clu why...any ideas i get them while im sleeping or like right after i wake up...they usually last a really long time too...this mornign i was luck it wasnt too bad...but like i didnt hit my nose or n e thing like that...just out of no where...

any ideas?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

??

Quote Originally Posted by TheNatural3456
    so im sleeping last night/moring its like 730 i wake up with a nose bleed...it happens alot too...i have no clu why...any ideas i get them while im sleeping or like right after i wake up...they usually last a really long time too...this mornign i was luck it wasnt too bad...but like i didnt hit my nose or n e thing like that...just out of no where...

any ideas?
    what's your BP?

dunno how to check it...it shouldnt be high tho im only 19

GOATNUTS is offline Member
    i had the same prob when taking some oral winny at 50mg ed...it would just come out of nowhere. it subsided after i stop the winny though.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

any ideas?
    Hey bro, i used to get them all the time when i was a kid. Id wake up and there would be so much blood it looked like the horse head scene from the godfather. Minus the horse head of course... Mine was a ruptured blood vessel. I went to the Dr.s and he cauterizing it. Im sure thats all yours is. Its not a major deal, but id go see a Dr. good luck!

OG

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

?

dunno how to check it...it shouldnt be high tho im only 19
    age doesn't matter if you are doing something to cause it to be high

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ive woken up with them before, it was winter and was thinking it could be dry weather, but then again it could also be bp

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    my pops started gettin em.

turns out his BP was 260 over 190 or something HORRIBLE, one liver was totally DEAD the other was 15% workin and had to go on dialisis right away for a year awaiting a transplant where he lost over 100 pounds, turned fukin grey and all rotten, but he finally got it and is now on over 25 pills a day to stay alive.

lucky/poor bugger my pops is.

in other words, may as well go to the doctor... thats just not "normal" man

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    It can be an indicator that your BP is high. Best thing to do is get it checked immediately.

Also if you pick it often this will irritate the membranes lining the nose and can also cause this

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i start to get them late in cycle when my blood pressure is high. i was also taking allergy medicine for 4 days and i had 1-2 nosebleeds a day during those 4 days. wierd things can happen

damn this has me a lil nervous...i guess im gonna wait and see if i get another one any time soon...if i do ill make a docs app...

thanks for the help fellas

GQSuperman is offline Banned

your dad has

your dad has two livers? wow, what a freak. i personally only have one...i do have two kidneys though......and dialysis is for non-functioning kidneys.....

Thread Information