Thread: fake people

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

fake people

fake smiles, fake laughs, lies, backstabbing, coniving, stealing,disrespectful, fake people suck..man im fvcin sick of people pretendin to be real. its amazing what happens when u see ur freinds get drunk. im in college now so theres so many people with masks on, pretendin to be somethin there not. i saw one of my freinds tryin to hit on a girl that he knows that i want, granted she's fair game cause im not with her but still he knows whats up, and all guys know the game. then he looks at me and says im tryin to hook u up. **** that shit.. later spits on the girls screen on her patio while the girl that lives there is a chill person, no reason to disrespect someone that is cool. treat people with the respect they give u, right? same person will throw bottles at parked cars at night. have some ****in respect, i tell him but it seems like he thinks im his mom tellin him. im sure everyone here has had there shit vandelized at one point or another, it ****in sucks. especially to a lower income area, when they cant pay for everything as easily as these rich spoiled ****s. granted, and im not tryin to sound like an asshole but my parents are well off, but i dont act like it, people always say that to me, and i like it when they say it cause it reminds me that im not an inconsiderate bastard. next my roomate and once best freind at my school stole some prescrption pills from me, from a injury i just had. i only have 3 freinds i can trust outside of my fam. brad,dan, and george. i would kill for these 3 motha****ers and they would do the same.. and its killen me cause dans in iraq.. i gave him a knife and told him i want blood on it when he comes back, or an ear necklace. hahaha. i feel like i will never make another connection like the one i have with these three people. everyone else is just face value.. im ventin right now. whatever **** it, gotta move on, one more week left, one last thing i hate mother****er that say there sober when there not and say they can drive me home, then there swervin, this to me is a direct punch in the face, and sayin that he has no respect for me and doesnt give a **** if i live or die. i hate drunk drivers, so fvkin much u guys dont beleive. one more week, one more week. gnight.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    fake smiles, fake laughs, lies, backstabbing, coniving, stealing,disrespectful, fake people suck..man im fvcin sick of people pretendin to be real. its amazing what happens when u see ur freinds get drunk. im in college now so theres so many people with masks on, pretendin to be somethin there not. i saw one of my freinds tryin to hit on a girl that he knows that i want, granted she's fair game cause im not with her but still he knows whats up, and all guys know the game. then he looks at me and says im tryin to hook u up. **** that shit.. later spits on the girls screen on her patio while the girl that lives there is a chill person, no reason to disrespect someone that is cool. treat people with the respect they give u, right? same person will throw bottles at parked cars at night. have some ****in respect, i tell him but it seems like he thinks im his mom tellin him. im sure everyone here has had there shit vandelized at one point or another, it ****in sucks. especially to a lower income area, when they cant pay for everything as easily as these rich spoiled ****s. granted, and im not tryin to sound like an asshole but my parents are well off, but i dont act like it, people always say that to me, and i like it when they say it cause it reminds me that im not an inconsiderate bastard. next my roomate and once best freind at my school stole some prescrption pills from me, from a injury i just had. i only have 3 freinds i can trust outside of my fam. brad,dan, and george. i would kill for these 3 motha****ers and they would do the same.. and its killen me cause dans in iraq.. i gave him a knife and told him i want blood on it when he comes back, or an ear necklace. hahaha. i feel like i will never make another connection like the one i have with these three people. everyone else is just face value.. im ventin right now. whatever **** it, gotta move on, one more week left, one last thing i hate mother****er that say there sober when there not and say they can drive me home, then there swervin, this to me is a direct punch in the face, and sayin that he has no respect for me and doesnt give a **** if i live or die. i hate drunk drivers, so fvkin much u guys dont beleive. one more week, one more week. gnight.
    fvck people man, I fvckin hate em all........I too have a few good close friends I would kill for, and besides that I dont give a **** about nobody. Im sure most people are like we are bro.

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Amazing what alcohol/drugs will do to people.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by sooners04
    Amazing what alcohol/drugs will do to people.
    yep its sad, oh well im going to go stab my self w/ a needle.. brb.

Thread Information