Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    10 carts is the only way that i order fina. that's not good. i guess from now on its assumed that i eat the pellets and love the taste.
    Yuck... I love the taste, too. Tastes better than carbogoline... better than anastrozole, even.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    how much does a cattle gun Run? and where do i shoot it at? you think the quad is fine or should i go for glute?
    In the flappy part of the ear. It says so right there on the instructions that come with the fina.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    They already knew he ordered it, that is why there were there.

It would look very stupid to lie.

~SC~
    lying would have been stupid, but he's under no obligation to speak to them. "respectfully, my father told me never to speak to the police without a lawyer" and simply (politely) refuse to answer there questions.

consenting to the house search might have been clever. if it's totally clean, and they check it, this may make it impossible for them to come back with a warrant later, when it isn't clean.

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    lying would have been stupid, but he's under no obligation to speak to them. "respectfully, my father told me never to speak to the police without a lawyer" and simply (politely) refuse to answer there questions.

consenting to the house search might have been clever. if it's totally clean, and they check it, this may make it impossible for them to come back with a warrant later, when it isn't clean.

Definatly the Fbi or who ever could have asked questions for years if nothing to make a arrest was present. Still better to show the fuzz off in a good way if nothing preventing you from making look like their wasting their time.

Geez you guys are a bad influence im now thinking of fina.

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Baron
    In the flappy part of the ear. It says so right there on the instructions that come with the fina.

really i shoot mine EOD in the nipple. I always make sure to rotate injection sites from one nipple to the other.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    i had to sign for my last shipment of fina....ive bought from this source before and this was the first time i had to sign, kinda freaked me out. another story, sent out a letter to china this week, i live in a small town, 2 stop lights. the postmaster asked me, charlie, who u know in china? told him i was ordering a 15 year old girl lol

Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    really i shoot mine EOD in the nipple. I always make sure to rotate injection sites from one nipple to the other.
    Holy crap that made me cringe!!!!

Red

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information