lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

some girl problems

so i met this girl, and i've been talkin to her for a couple weeks. whenever i talk to her even when i first met her i wasnt tryin to push game, i would just talk to her and get to know her, which is a change for me. but she has a boyfriend, for a few years too. but whenever i mention the boyfriend to her girlfreinds they say he's the biggest asshole, he treats her like shit, and cheats on her. she just takes it too. it pisses the hell out of me. her girls tell me he's just a lil peice of shit. also whenever i see her,(she's in one of my classes) she always seems miserable. i think its cause of the bf, cause he's so controlling and wont let her go out, (its a long distance relationship) when i talk to her i try to make her laugh cause it seems like she doestn to often..so her freinds told me she's interested in me and talks about me alot. BUT she doesnt want to cheat on her bf. i want her to come down to miami with me and a bunch of mine and her freinds, just chill, and have a good time. BUT she says her bf wont let her go. i told her that a bf that wont let her have fun with her freinds isnt very inconsiderate. i want her to have a good time,and be with me. sorry for makin it long but i need help. all her freinds are tryin to get her to dump her and get with me. give me some advice guys/girls.
    Last edited by lucabratzi; 05-05-2005 at 06:42 PM.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    plain and simple

do what works... obviously your gonna turn into the "friend" real soon and maybe pump once or twice... but your friendy wuss ways will never beat the LONG DISTANCE dude who has more control over this woman than a friend wuss ever will.

thats the way she likes it, she ATTRACTED to that.... friends simply are not attractive.

maybe she'll say, your soo nice and caring.. and as soon as she does that, bang er and leave er and HOPEFULLY for you, she'll dump dink and come hang out with your tamer dink

good luck

yeah but were not freinds freinds, she knows i want her and she wants me, i just need her to stop thinkin of her bf, she's mad insecure. i think i'll just put a move on her and see were it goes,

if you dont

your gonna seal your own deal... and be the friend all of sudden.

you gotta bang her into reality and make her see you in a different "light" my man.

give a couple thrusts for me!

do it!

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    if you dont

you gotta bang her into reality and make her see you in a different "light" my man.

do it!

word

if you dont

do it!

word..def. goin to this weekend, u kinda make sense when u say that i might become the freind. but u havent seen how hot i am. nah just playin. but i'll make u guys proud and steal her from her man, i got u dally, ill give her a few for u, peace.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    just ignore her
    im serious GIVE HER LESS ATTENTION every day
    and blamo

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    just ignore her
    im serious GIVE HER LESS ATTENTION every day
    and blamo

spoken like a true man hoe.

I hear dat.. .BUT, its the very few insecure sensitive types you HAVE to lay all over and bang .. .then leave em.. then bang .. and leave em.. till their hooked, this one sounds so mentally beat up, she needs something different but the same... very touchy/tight

actually fak the thrusts.. give er a nice wet SHOCKERRRR for me.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    spoken like a true man hoe.

I hear dat.. .BUT, its the very few insecure sensitive types you HAVE to lay all over and bang .. .then leave em.. then bang .. and leave em.. till their hooked, this one sounds so mentally beat up, she needs something different but the same... very touchy/tight

actually fak the thrusts.. give er a nice wet SHOCKERRRR for me.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    run your A-game buddy....Ask her if he makes her happy, she'll probably say sometimes...say when? then tell her this part of her life.....ah **** it i give up?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    if she dumps him to be with you its gonna be rebound relationship and she is gonna be needy specilly since they were togather for such along time she has grown accstom to sertin things if she dumps him i would just take it a MEDIUM PACE

Quote Originally Posted by hellapimpin
    run your A-game buddy....Ask her if he makes her happy, she'll probably say sometimes...say when? then tell her this part of her life.....ah **** it i give up?
    nah man i know what u mean, but im one step ahead. i make her think he's an asshole by askin her questions like that. i asked her if she happy more of the time or fighten.. she gave a good pause then said she fought most the time. i also got her to tell me he cheated on her, which i alreaddy knew but she didnt know i knew. im just tryin to make her remember the shitty times without me exactly sayin it. i can almost say that im 100% sure she will hook up if i put on a move. her freinds told me to do it too, sucks though i want her to drink for cinco de mayo, but she doesnt drink. its all good though that just gives me more of a challege, cause we all know when a girl is drunk it soooo much easier for them to forget there asshole bf.

ryamigo is offline Junior Member
    hey bro i hope it works out for you

but i've tried to be the guy who saves the girl from an asshole bf like twice and every single time i've gotten let down.

they like it how they have it. they've got their own minds and that's what they choose

but yeah i think the main thing is make sure you draw the line and that she knows you don't wanna be "just friends"

but like i said, I hope you get somethin out of all this...hit that shit a few times at least

Quote Originally Posted by ryamigo
    hey bro i hope it works out for you

but i've tried to be the guy who saves the girl from an asshole bf like twice and every single time i've gotten let down.

they like it how they have it. they've got their own minds and that's what they choose

but yeah i think the main thing is make sure you draw the line and that she knows you don't wanna be "just friends"

but like i said, I hope you get somethin out of all this...hit that shit a few times at least
    ima play that shit smooth but smart, ur right some girls just like to have asshole bf that treat them like shit, i just wont get ahead of myself with it, and take it for what its worth, and if it works out then cool.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i was in that position one time.. trying to be good guy to save her from an asshole didnt work she dumped the guy she was with was single for a lil bit .. lead me on then hooked up w/ an even bigger asshole.. i was like WTF LOL

i think she likes you and she is scared to leave dude..cuz she is used to that..show her something to look forward too.

damn did i just bring this post back from the dead or what

damn did i just bring this post back from the dead or what
    nope perfect timing, i brang her down to miami, chilled with her and a few freinds, hot tub booze and all types of good things. so then i put the moves on in the hot tub, hooked up for a lil, then fooled around a lil in my bed, no good sex stories though guys sorry, BUT she has "seperated" with her boyfriend and IS hookin up with me. just about half an hour ago too. so it seems she is goin to break up with her boyfreind and be with me for the time being, not dating though. its cool cause she lives not even half an hour away from me were we both live in ny. cause im a mvther****in p.i.m.p

she is ....good job pimpin, now just curious, what is your goals with her, long term, short term, or whatever happens happens.

she is ....good job pimpin, now just curious, what is your goals with her, long term, short term, or whatever happens happens.
    im just goin to see what happens, after we hooked up she was like i really like u, and were do u see this goin, i just told her i wanna see what happens and just chill for now, i figure it wont be anything long term but we'll def. be chillin this summer

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    im just goin to see what happens, after we hooked up she was like i really like u, and were do u see this goin, i just told her i wanna see what happens and just chill for now, i figure it wont be anything long term but we'll def. be chillin this summer
    chillin/bangin the livin life outta er!!!

AHHAHA NICE.... dude, YOU OWE ME... pay up and give her a shocker for me!!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzppppppppppppp

THEN and only THEN do you gots it

Thread Information