Thread: Stupid Town

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Stupid Town

I used to love my town.. But lately its overrun with "sniff sniff"... My good buddies are doing it regularly, I have one friend one a cycle and he's become addicted to it.. Makes me sad.. Everyone and their grandmother is doing it! I used to want to stay here to raise a family but now Im not sure.. I feel like going out and cleaning up the local spots myself

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I used to love my town.. But lately its overrun with "sniff sniff"... My good buddies are doing it regularly, I have one friend one a cycle and he's become addicted to it.. Makes me sad.. Everyone and their grandmother is doing it! I used to want to stay here to raise a family but now Im not sure.. I feel like going out and cleaning up the local spots myself

your town isnt the only one with that problem.. my hometown is the same way.. dont get me wrong i like it but i dont have to have it. big difference. some people do it bc they like some do it bc it makes them look cool..

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Same problem here. I'm moving to a quiet village as im fed up with threatening drug dealers who are hanging around near my kids. Trouble is I will probably be the one who ends up in prison if I give them a beating.

Phh I have never done it, I do not approve or Rec drugs at all, and it piss's me off because these good bro's are being influenced and getting addicted, while on cycles

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks, i know alot of people that have gotten on hard drugs besides that and it sucks to watch them do it to themselves. i went home after my first semester and i hadnt seen anyone in like 4 months. it felt like a movie how u move away then u come back and u see some of ur good freinds just strung out...sucks, most my boys kicked there habits, pills, some relapsed, the quit again..sucks

i've lived in 3 diff areas of NY and blow is rampant in all of them. i used to have a pretty serious problem with it, dropped alot of $G's on that crap. hell at one point i was 19yrs old and i weighed 135lb.

4 years later i'm clean form everything, including alcohol and i weigh 215lb. never been better.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Sorry to tell ya, you're gonna run into this sort of thing no matter where you move. I used to have a problem but been clean now for over 7 years. I keep a close eye out in my neighborhood, and the local punks that do deal that crap. know me and truely know to stay away from my kids. Good thing my reputation from growing up still lingers around.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    Same problem here. I'm moving to a quiet village as im fed up with threatening drug dealers who are hanging around near my kids. Trouble is I will probably be the one who ends up in prison if I give them a beating.
    It's sad bro.. My brother lives in a town near Ottawa, On nick names "little detroit" ... Long story short he punched a corrupt (drug dealing)dickhead in the face for sexually assulting a girl, which he watched. He broke the guys jaw and he ended up having to pay for it, even though he saved the girl from getting raped.. Just another example of drug dealers power over "the system"

Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    that sucks, i know alot of people that have gotten on hard drugs besides that and it sucks to watch them do it to themselves. i went home after my first semester and i hadnt seen anyone in like 4 months. it felt like a movie how u move away then u come back and u see some of ur good freinds just strung out...sucks, most my boys kicked there habits, pills, some relapsed, the quit again..sucks
    Sad man, it truly is

Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i've lived in 3 diff areas of NY and blow is rampant in all of them. i used to have a pretty serious problem with it, dropped alot of $G's on that crap. hell at one point i was 19yrs old and i weighed 135lb.

4 years later i'm clean form everything, including alcohol and i weigh 215lb. never been better.
    Great to hear you kicked it bro

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Sorry to tell ya, you're gonna run into this sort of thing no matter where you move. I used to have a problem but been clean now for over 7 years. I keep a close eye out in my neighborhood, and the local punks that do deal that crap. know me and truely know to stay away from my kids. Good thing my reputation from growing up still lingers around.
    good to hear you kicked it to bro! I am wondering if roughing some ppl up would do the trick.. I figure if I move to a city I won't notice it as much

Roughing people up won't do any good except get you in jail or worse. Your best bet is to move to a nicer part of town..... that and get involved with your community. I used to sell and deal, and eventually worked muscle for some guys and that's how I got my rep..... I've changed and try to stay active in helping out with some local youth grouos and local churches. You'd be amazed at what a difference just a few people can make bro.

Roughing people up won't do any good except get you in jail or worse. Your best bet is to move to a nicer part of town..... that and get involved with your community. I used to sell and deal, and eventually worked muscle for some guys and that's how I got my rep..... I've changed and try to stay active in helping out with some local youth grouos and local churches. You'd be amazed at what a difference just a few people can make bro.
    Tru.. dont laugh but my towns only about 35,000 people and Its mainly a nice town with a lot of old money! It makes me sad to see it decline so rapidly... Big change in the last year

Yea it's amazing how quickly our hometowns cna turn into shyte holes. It's sad, but most towns and cities are going downhill.

Yea it's amazing how quickly our hometowns cna turn into shyte holes. It's sad, but most towns and cities are going downhill.
    Ya man, sign of the times I suppose

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    my town is about 5k and it is something that goes around alot just like weed. my roommate would do it in the a.m. to get a jump on the day. i did it every now and then but its sad to see ppl so dependent on it

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    there is no reason to even hit on that snizzit once, i'll never do it. and for the bros that threw there habit. BIG PROPS TO U

Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    there is no reason to even hit on that snizzit once, i'll never do it. and for the bros that threw there habit. BIG PROPS TO U
    Agree'd.. I know I will never ever do it. But people do make mistakes, and unfortunatly theres dealers just waiting for people to make that one mistake and then get them hooked!

Thread Information