SV-1 is offline Respected Member

None of you fu*ks are worthy...

...but you can dream.

Milwaukeetool V28 Tools

I already own most of their 18v tools, along with 4 chargers and 16 batteries..... But I NEED these.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    nice. I used to use dewalt but I think after some experience that they are way overrated. If I was still contracting I'd definitely look into these.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    The new V28 lithion Ion Battery........Wheres the toolman Taylor when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    nice. I used to use dewalt but I think after some experience that they are way overrated. If I was still contracting I'd definitely look into these.
    Yeah I hear you bro. When I first started out in construction I went with DeWalt, man were those tools a disappointment. Dewalt is a subsidiary of Black & Decker, so for a lot more money you're basically getting a B&D with a yellow paint job. After I got my hands of my first Milwaukee I never looked back.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Yeah I hear you bro. When I first started out in construction I went with DeWalt, man were those tools a disappointment. Dewalt is a subsidiary of Black & Decker, so for a lot more money you're basically getting a B&D with a yellow paint job. After I got my hands of my first Milwaukee I never looked back.
    yeah when I quit contracting and went to work for home depot I learned that dewalt was a B&D company, man I was disappointed. B&D makes crap. Hilti makes some ok tools though, but my experience with them on the job is quite limited.

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    yeah when I quit contracting and went to work for home depot I learned that dewalt was a B&D company, man I was disappointed. B&D makes crap. Hilti makes some ok tools though, but my experience with them on the job is quite limited.
    You want to hear something funny. I own a DeWalt compressor, and given my position on DeWalt tools I catch hell for in all the time. What most don't understand is that DeWalt bought Emglo, a company known for their kick ass compressors. Pretty much all DeWalt did after their acquisition was to paint all of Emglo's compressors yellow with the DeWalt name on them. They're still the same Emglo compressors, just with a different paint job.

Thread Information