Thread: Is it too soon?

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member

Is it too soon?

Okay i've been with my girl for almost 4 months now. ... maybe a lil over 3 anyway something like that. Everything is perfect literally and i have no complaints, i've never gell'd this easily with a girl before. The long and short about half a dozen times shes said things and put me in a corner where she is basically waiting for me to tell her i love her. she'll keep asking questions like why do u like me soo much, or what makes u soo attracted to me or why do u do all the things u do. i'm soo getting the impression she wants to hear but i dunno man i have no guide line on this shit ..... is it to soon to get into things like thats. Shes already said to me "i love you just the way you are and wouldn't want you to change anything" ..that was in response to my starting a cycle. what do u guys think?

cheers

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i cant give advice on this matter for dam sure.. so.. GO FOR IT!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell her you'd rather show it that say it. The word IMHO has lost meaning.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    she okayd ur cycle? shes a keeper.. tell her u love her..lol .. but seriously i think its a good time to say it when your in a situation that may be romantic where you guys are very close to each other and it just comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    she okayd ur cycle? shes a keeper.. tell her u love her..lol .. but seriously i think its a good time to say it when your in a situation that may be romantic where you guys are very close to each other and it just comes out.
    yeah man she is totally cool with it. she even does my delt and glute shots for me! lloll i can't ask for anything else. i agree its lost meaning over time thats why i seldom use it, but i just dont want her to think wtf this guy is messed up etc. if i come out saying it to early. but i'm almost damn sure she wants to hear it

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    let come out of you naturally. Like when you are beating her forehead into the headbaord say " I f-ing love you" or when you are burried kneee deep in that shit and she is moaning say " you love that shit"

OK, all jokes aside. it is very nice you are on clound nine with shorty. Let things come out naturally. when the time is right you will say it with no pressure or thought into it. The words will flow with meaning and thought unconsciously and she/you will know at that point you trully do love her.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    when the time is right you will say it with no pressure or thought into it. The words will flow with meaning and thought unconsciously and she/you will know at that point you trully do love her.
    As much as it sickens me... I agree with abstrack on this.....telling someone you love them should happen when it feels right... not when you think or she thinks it's time to tell her. If you honestly love her thats when it's time to tell her. I was nervous about it with my girl when we were dating, and one night we were just sitting around outside talking and it just came outta me without me realizing it.... that's when ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    As much as it sickens me... I agree with abstrack on this.....telling someone you love them should happen when it feels right... not when you think or she thinks it's time to tell her. If you honestly love her thats when it's time to tell her. I was nervous about it with my girl when we were dating, and one night we were just sitting around outside talking and it just came outta me without me realizing it.... that's when ya know.
    I dont kow if i should take that as a compliment or what...bastardLOL
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I think when i'm knee deep in her shit lmao i'll ask her if she likes that shit

yeah i'll just let things happen. thx guys

may be I should have clearified myself. I didnt mean her peanut butter box either,LOL
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I dont kow if i should take that as a compliment or what...bastardLOL

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    may be I should have clearified myself. I didnt mean her peanut butter box either,LOL

lol @ peanut butter box.....

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Intensity
    Okay i've been with my girl for almost 4 months now. ... maybe a lil over 3 anyway something like that. Everything is perfect literally and i have no complaints, i've never gell'd this easily with a girl before. The long and short about half a dozen times shes said things and put me in a corner where she is basically waiting for me to tell her i love her. she'll keep asking questions like why do u like me soo much, or what makes u soo attracted to me or why do u do all the things u do. i'm soo getting the impression she wants to hear but i dunno man i have no guide line on this shit ..... is it to soon to get into things like thats. Shes already said to me "i love you just the way you are and wouldn't want you to change anything" ..that was in response to my starting a cycle. what do u guys think?

cheers
    There is no time limit to tell someone you love them. If you feel it, tell her. If you do not, don't.

Thread Information