Jackt23 is offline Member

Reverse email lookup

Kinda just curious...a friend of mine emailed somone, i dont wanna ask them who it was, i have their address, its hotmail address, is there anyway to figure out WHO it is without askin? Is it even possible?

jackt23

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    well since on hotmail, you can put anything for your name, it could be impossible without doing some phishing. sending them emails that look legit so they reply back to your email with their name or what not. hehe. perhaps set up an email address very similar to your friend's email, then send that person who you want to know who it is one of those "my name is" "my favorite color is" "boxers or briefs" you know the type. make it short though so they'll answer and reply to you..

brettdawge is offline New Member
    Sign up for a different hotmail address, and then add them to ur msn messenger contacts list. If they were dumb enough to fill out their hotmail profile, then it will show up when u click the 'view profile' link. Otherwise, using the different email address, pretend ur some guy/girl who's up for a bit and get their info using that angle.

mass junkie is offline banned

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    dnsstuff doesnt tell anything about who's email address it is.

momogiacana is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    well since on hotmail, you can put anything for your name, it could be impossible without doing some phishing. sending them emails that look legit so they reply back to your email with their name or what not. hehe. perhaps set up an email address very similar to your friend's email, then send that person who you want to know who it is one of those "my name is" "my favorite color is" "boxers or briefs" you know the type. make it short though so they'll answer and reply to you..

phishing now thats a word i havent heard since my warez days.

Thread Information