Cry0smate is offline Member

Wtf Is Wrong With Kids........

I come back to my computer today and see this:

XaIrFoRcE125X: Hi. Are you there?
    XaIrFoRcE125X: well im that kid from the bost 18 or under im who boy
    XaIrFoRcE125X: lol im 15 16 in november my friend is gonna hook me with with deca dura bolin and i need help with cycle since im young i dont obiously take eny hight dosage so what dosage should i do? help me out what about testostrom sorry i cant spell im a sophmore
    XaIrFoRcE125X: obiously what ever u say wont stop me cause ive reaseached alot and like i say life is too short im 5"8 140 skinny! 15 male i know u gonna ban me but its better to give no advice than none cause i might screw up in dosage and ****ing kill my self like u guys would
    XaIrFoRcE125X: just give me some possitive like dosage and stuff o well if i dont grow no more iight im a kid that gets pissed off easyly but i dont want to start shit just BY U GUYS NOT GIVING ME advice on dosage and all other stuff my screw me up caues im a young kid
    XaIrFoRcE125X: gonna be on steroids on summer and **** the long run sorry about my language how long should i cycle i plan to take creatine with protein and eat alot and drink alot of water it wont do eny good if u ban me cause ill be able to see the post.. from school were ever
    XaIrFoRcE125X: plus my ip changes evry day im not here to argue or nothing yall are on STEROIDS so whats the big deal?
    XaIrFoRcE125X: i posted this up but they delete it
    XaIrFoRcE125X: ha yo im serious about this shit i need some help talkto me when u get back on

Guys, frankly this makes me sick to my stomach. It's so evident that this kid's mind is already made up and it's just too bad really. I didn't answer, I'm not even comfortable answering.

I dunno wtf to do.....Shit like this is uncomfortable. It's obvious that I don't condone usage by minors all I can is that hopefully this kid will be smart about all of it and change his mind. So just a warning to you bros, if you get a message from this person on AIM, he's 15!

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    ask him to read the boards then. but really, i'd rather help him than leave him to do a deca -only cycle. i mean, deca ONLY. i mean for one, no test. aiight. maybe he's young and can get his test levels back up easily, just maybe. but no pct?? hmm.

clhp20 is offline Member
    nuff said !!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wtf Is Wrong With Kids........-understand-lightning.jpg  

Cry0smate is offline Member
    all I can say is that if he's bound determined hell bent he's goin to do it , hopefully he will get informed. I'm certainly not someone who can give proper AAS cycle info anyway

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    You should tell him to go hang himself, it will be faster.

Kids these days are so stupid.

Thread Information