wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member

girl trouble.. need a little advice.

Ok heres my story, and i know you guys are sick of hearing about girl problems, but i need some help indefinately. I've been seeing this girl for 2 years... I love her to death. We spend alot of time together and thats what i like, and im soo attached. Lately she wants to go out w/ her friends more. Ok thats fine, but she wants to goto the bar and club because thats where her friends go. I can't goto these certain bars or clubs because im not old enough and the one i got in a fight soo they wont let me in. Well we keeop fighting over it and i tell her it isnt fair that she is going somewhere that i cannot go. It really irritates me, I wanna let her go because i trust her, but there is alittle part of me that doesnt want her to go out like that.. I wanna be w/ her 24/7. Wat should I do. Should i just trust her and let her go.. I can't let another girl go because the last one broke my heart,.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Well you sound a bit psycho possesive!!! Ease up. If you have no reason not to trust her then let her go. You arn't married, and why should she suffer because of your age? Doesnt mean she doesn't love you but just wants to have other friends

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Sorry that was harsh.. But yea just trust her bro and let her go.. She will prolly realize that she misses you, but don't hold her back

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I think that you need to back off a bit. If she's spending equal or more time with you, and you have no reason to not trust her......there's no reason to be acting this way. I would talk to her and tell her you don't mind occasionally, but since you are together, you would like her to spend her time with you.

The more of an issue you make of it, the more she's going to want to do it. Does she raise a stink when you want to do things without her? Being together doesn't mean that you have one identity and have to do everything together. Time away, helps you to appreciate time together.....as long as one of you isn't being a cheat.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    bro give her a little personal space. maybe she wants to hang out with her friends more because you are smothering her. if youre under age to get into a club, thats life. if you trust her then you should have no worries about her going out

LL08 is offline Member
    Listen up. This is the situation. If you let her go and don't act jealous and trust her she will wonder why does this guy not care he must be really secure and confident about himself and to her you'll appear more attractive and hence she will become more attracted to you. On the other hand if you keep being possesive and try to stop her then it will go the other way. To her you will seem very insecure.

You can't be with a girl that you lose sleep over cause she is out. If theres no trust there can you really be with this girl for another week, month or year. Good luck bro and I hope it all works out for the best.

-LL

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    fake id

LL08 is offline Member
    Heres another thing. Let her go out on her own but defn do things on your own too. Then next time a situation comes up she will be able to emphasise with you more and realise why you are reacting the way you are. My 2 cents.

-LL

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If she is going out with her friends then you don't need to be where she is anyway so what difference does it make. You don't show up places where her and her friends are do you?

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    by ur birthday ur 22.... what kind of clubs in the US do u have to be older then 22 to get in???

MILPOLDAN1 is offline Member
    you keep acting like that and you will push her away

Quote Originally Posted by wiz
    Ok heres my story, and i know you guys are sick of hearing about girl problems, but i need some help indefinately. I've been seeing this girl for 2 years... I love her to death. We spend alot of time together and thats what i like, and im soo attached. Lately she wants to go out w/ her friends more. Ok thats fine, but she wants to goto the bar and club because thats where her friends go. I can't goto these certain bars or clubs because im not old enough and the one i got in a fight soo they wont let me in. Well we keeop fighting over it and i tell her it isnt fair that she is going somewhere that i cannot go. It really irritates me, I wanna let her go because i trust her, but there is alittle part of me that doesnt want her to go out like that.. I wanna be w/ her 24/7. Wat should I do. Should i just trust her and let her go.. I can't let another girl go because the last one broke my heart,.
    Scary bro, take a step back and realize how you would feel if somebody was obsessed with you like that. I have been through this too, and I ended up breaking up with her because I COULDNT trust her.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Tie her up!

~SC~

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    here's an easy solution.... you ready???
    1. your clearly too young to be in that serious of a relationship... therefore chiiiiiiill out
    2. relax or dump her... this time next year, you will have broken up with her and slept with her best friend
    3. don't put all your efforts into one girl... be more productive and multitask.
    4. Cut down your quality time,.. you'll never make it to grade 12 if you focus all your attention on the chick.

my book comes out next March... you can send me a money order if your interested.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    is this a joke is it possible for a male this young to get this attached ?? dude i was with my girl for 2 yrs...she feel into some major finacile problems and had no other option but to joind the NAVY because her parents wouldnt even back her up and i couldnt support her. So I had no other opion but to let it go we still talk but your to young to act like this be free bro dont put your self in the dark over this let her be her and you be you

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    here's an easy solution.... you ready???
    1. your clearly too young to be in that serious of a relationship... therefore chiiiiiiill out
    2. relax or dump her... this time next year, you will have broken up with her and slept with her best friend
    3. don't put all your efforts into one girl... be more productive and multitask.
    4. Cut down your quality time,.. you'll never make it to grade 12 if you focus all your attention on the chick.

my book comes out next March... you can send me a money order if your interested.
    I'd like to purchase and peruse it!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I'd like to purchase and peruse it!

~SC~
    I could use some testimonials... I'll keep you posted.

wiz
    wiz is offline Junior Member
    sorry i dint make it clear, i am 20.. my profile is screwed up.. anyway.. she makes a fuss when i want to do things with friends that is why im upset. hell i trust her but i dont get to go out hardly at all and she is def. being a hypocrite... now that she wants to go out soo bad she is saying go ahead and do stuff w/ friends soo i dont know.. and im sorry i sound so possessive ive had shit happen to me before where a girl has cheated on me.. i cant take it if it happens again./

diezell is offline Senior Member
    back off let her do what she wants to do, and u dont wanna get her freinds not liking you or theres a good chance you wont be with her long

holding a girl back is the best way to loose her...letting her go out and showing her trust...is a good way to keep her around for a while...u gotta have some space...dont you have friends man...call up your boys...or try 2 fix up one of ur boys with one of her friends...that could work...

Nikolaus777 is offline Junior Member
    If she is gonna cheat, then she is gonna cheat-period
    Be it at the laudry mat, grocery store , or up in da club

And guess what? When a chick has made up her mind then there isnt anything you can do or say to change her mind

So you have to make sure that you dont do or say anything stupid to make her want someone else or think less of you

my honest opinion, just stop giving a shit and dont get into that serious of a relationship that young. I'm only 4 years older than you, but I never got serious with a girl until recently, when i met one who was over the bar hopping/club scene and I was as well. True, she's probably going out to be with her freinds, but part of her is getting all dressed up and probably pushing her tits up in a low cut shirt for attention as well and the only attention/approval she should be concerned about is yours. Think of it this way, she's gonna do what she's gonna do no matter what, so just ease back and not give a **** bro, best thing you could do!!!

Actually, by all of a sudden not giving a rats ass, she'll start wondering whats the matter with you, and probably stay home more with you. Thats the ticket man, you cant always be sucking on their ass or you'll loose them.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Listen up. This is the situation. If you let her go and don't act jealous and trust her she will wonder why does this guy not care he must be really secure and confident about himself and to her you'll appear more attractive and hence she will become more attracted to you. On the other hand if you keep being possesive and try to stop her then it will go the other way. To her you will seem very insecure.

You can't be with a girl that you lose sleep over cause she is out. If theres no trust there can you really be with this girl for another week, month or year. Good luck bro and I hope it all works out for the best.

-LL
    I would go with this. Good advice bro

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    bro trust me im 20 years old too i know EXACTLY what your talking about, honestly it depends how much u trust her but theres nothing good that can come of a girl thats always goin out with her friends to clubs. My girl, after a year, started going out to clubs and cheating on me, cheated with this kid who 3 days later i beat the shit out of , and a week late she was at a party with him. Finally i summoned to balls to get rid of her and I found a new girl at school. My ex and I didnt talk for like 2 weeks, and then SHE WENT ****IN GBALLISTIC, writing me all these letters on how she wants to marry me and would do nething for me, sent me 1800 flowers to my home twice and work once, wanting to talk every ****ing day. Anyway i stayed with my new girl for like 3 weeks, shit didnt work out, i dumped her, and now Ive been hooking up with my ex for a few weeks and shes just my complete bitch. I made her stop talking to all her friends i dont like, shes not allowed to go out, she cleans my room whenever i leave her in there shes always wanting to spend time with me and she lets me **** her ne way i want and finally started giving head when she has periods. Im still staying distant to her and its like shes falling in love with me more and more. Am i gonna marry her? prob not...realistically your not gonna marry your girl either. If shes goin out all the time dump her man find a new girl, and if your ex really loves u, shell come crawling back, and then youll get things your way. Just make sure u dont take her back right away.

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    also u said u wana be with her 24/7, i know how u feel i was the same way and straight up girls are a different species man u cant be like that wit them. If nething thats scaring her away and making her want to go out with friends. Either you suck it up and trust her, or you dump her ass..the unfortunate thing with a lot of girls is that they can be in love with you and still somehow manage to cheat on u...

alphaman is offline Member
    Make her jealous somehow and regain the upperhand in this relationship, or you're gonna lose her bro. I can see it in your post. You seem like you have a severe fear of loss and desperation, and she can sense it, trust me. You should never smother a girl, it never ends up good, because it's in their nature to smother you, not the other way around. And if she sees this in you it's all over, she'll be naturally turned off, and find some dikhead like me who will treat her like shit and not give a flyin fuk about what she does, and in turn she'll try to smother him. Sad, but true, my friend.

YOU MUST TURN THE TABLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Receiver84 is offline Associate Member
    This thread was very theroputic for me. I'm feeling a lot better after reading all the advise. Damn I love this place!

Quote Originally Posted by Receiver84
    This thread was very theroputic for me. I'm feeling a lot better after reading all the advise. Damn I love this place!
    Glad to hear, now throw it in her bum!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i know the feeling when a girl cheats on you bro... its very hard to start trusting a girl. BUT, it does come back over time. Unfortunately tho, if you still dont have full trust in her after two years... theres something wrong. (possibly w/ you) so its up to you to figure out whos fcked up... her or you, which im assuming you, so sit down one day by yourself and realize that its not so bad for your girl to go to a club with out you!! GOD, id give anything if my girl wanted to go out with out me, and i love her to death!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you should give me a description of her ... completely, height, weight, skin,hair eye color, where she lives and what her phone number is, then WE can move from there.

WE better get on this one quick, I can sense it.....its coming down to the letter here and WE better act fast.

As soon as you PM me that info ... WE can fix ALL of this up.... and down and up and down .... and in... and out...

ooops.

DUMP ER!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Back of and give her space or you'll lose her bro. Even if you don't lose her, you'll push her to cheat. Girls don't like boys that "need" them. Find somewhere new and fun to hang with the fellas on her bar night. Act like you could care less because you trust her and you are so dam secure nothing can touch you.

She may start wondering why you are so secure and don't care, that she decides to start skipping bar night to be with you instead. Then you tell her she can go, it's my night biatch....peace.

Thread Information