04-12-2002, 09:20 AM #1
Things we have learned from current movies
1. All bombs are fitted with electronic timing device that have large red readouts telling when they are going to go off.
2. During all police investigations, it will be necessary to visit a strip joint at least once.
3. Should you wish to pass yourself off as a German officer, it will not be necessary to speak the language. A good German accent will do.
4. If staying in a haunted house, women should investigate any strange noises while wearing their most revealing underwear.
5. When confronted by an evil international terrorist, sarcasm and wisecracks are your best weapons.
6. One man shooting at 20 men has la better chance of killing them than 20 men firing one man, if he is the hero.
7. Most laptop computers are powerful enough to override the communication system of any invading alien civilization.
8. It does not matter if you are heavily outnumbered in a fight involving martial arts-your enemies will wait patiently to attack you one by one.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)