Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Am I beeing paranoid?

My good friend got busted yesterday. I dont know yet for what or why but today just to be safe I cleaned out completely. Nothing illegal at home anymore.

Im afraid the cops will get axess to his sms archive somehow(they are all stored on the phone service providers database even if deleted on the phones. I dont know how hard it is for the cops to get acess to that database). If they do I might be in trouble

Am I beeing paranoid cleaning out everything? Maby they would have already showed upp incase they could link me to him somehow?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would only be para noid if I was involved in some illegal activity. If not then go on about your busines
    abstrack@protonmail.com

steroids arent exactly legal

workdude is offline Senior Member
    No one here has anything to do with steroids ....

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    steroids arent exactly legal

I thought Sweden would be like the rest of us here in Europe!. Unless your dealing on a massive scale the cops in most European countries wouldn't give a rats ass. Its only when the government isn't getting any revenue of your sales that your in deep sh*t. I would relax about it.

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I thought Sweden would be like the rest of us here in Europe!. Unless your dealing on a massive scale the cops in most European countries wouldn't give a rats ass. Its only when the government isn't getting any revenue of your sales that your in deep sh*t. I would relax about it.

I hope sweden is like that. I know a few that have gotten busted for small shit but it was becuase there dealers had written down all names and adresses and then got busted. The punishments is low anyway(one of the largest roid dealers in sweden ever busted got 4 years)just a fine.

What makes me paranoid is with my future career in the academic world I can have no such things on my crime record. Who would hire a juiced upp astronomer. So I guess better safe then sorry

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    You cops bust steroid dealers!.. Wow, your buddy should move here. While we can't buy anything OTC steroids are not really illegal as such.

Well, best of luck.

Countries like yours, germany ect where its not illegal to have or use roids are good. Im gonna move out of this ****ing country soon. Its unbelivable how many idiotic laws there is in this country. Laws to wear seatbelts when driving, I think a law is coming that makes it forbidden to ride a regular bicykle without a helmet. I could go on and on.

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    we have laws in the US to wear seatbelts when driving also...and why is that a dumb law, its a little strap that can save your life...laws for passengers to wear them too...and im pretty sure about helmets you have to wear them until your 18 when riding bikes could be wrong about that though

swoll4589 is offline Member
    Countries like yours, germany ect where its not illegal to have or use roids are good. Im gonna move out of this ****ing country soon. Its unbelivable how many idiotic laws there is in this country. Laws to wear seatbelts when driving, I think a law is coming that makes it forbidden to ride a regular bicykle without a helmet. I could go on and on.

sounds like the US..... juice is illeagal, gotta wear seatbelts, not sure about the helmet thing,

Luminare it is stupid because it is against personal freedom. It should be upp to the driver to make sure the people in the car has a seatbelt not the laws. If they dont want to and kill themself then driving then so be it. Its there choise to be morons.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Luminare it is stupid because it is against personal freedom. It should be upp to the driver to make sure the people in the car has a seatbelt not the laws. If they dont want to and kill themself then driving then so be it. Its there choise to be morons.
    its all about insurances... if you get handicaped you cost a shitload of money to the government...

So would getting hurt while climbing mountains, riding a horse ect ect.

Im just against any laws that limits personal freedom. One should be able to do as he pleases as long as he doesnt hurt anyone else in the process.

Thread Information