co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Where NOT to shoot prop...

In the calf! I haven't been able to walk correctly for 2 friggin days and my left calf is about 50% bigger than the right one. I assume it's just temporary swelling and will go away soon, I damn sure won't be shooting into the other one.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    In the calf! I haven't been able to walk correctly for 2 friggin days and my left calf is about 50% bigger than the right one. I assume it's just temporary swelling and will go away soon, I damn sure won't be shooting into the other one.
    umm lol

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    well, why would u use the calves for injection anyways

Why wouldn't I? I found the spots on spotinjections years ago and I've shot tren into them multiple times. Now I am afraid to shoot prop into my biceps, delts, traps, pecs, etc...Who knows what this sh*t could do

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Don't site inject prop bro, its 10 times worse then tren +winnie (and those are bad together, especially in the pecs ), plus there is no use for it anyways, site injecting only works with gh and test suspension

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I have done it in the calves twice and both times they were with prop, in the end my leg gets swollen and I cant walk. I have done it before with winny and it was fine.... I dont know why it happens? As for the reason why , becuase I need to find something other then my glutes and shoulders I want to do tri or bic but I am to scared that what happens to my leg will happen with my arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    I have done it in the calves twice and both times they were with prop, in the end my leg gets swollen and I cant walk. I have done it before with winny and it was fine.... I dont know why it happens? As for the reason why , becuase I need to find something other then my glutes and shoulders I want to do tri or bic but I am to scared that what happens to my leg will happen with my arm.
    Exactly!! I'm not sure why that's so hard to understand...

Luminaire is offline Associate Member
    lol i just shot prop into my shoulder for the first time yesterday and the muscle has randomly been twitching..kinda scary cuz it really hurts when it does it, kind of like the muscle is screamming for help

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire
    lol i just shot prop into my shoulder for the first time yesterday and the muscle has randomly been twitching..kinda scary cuz it really hurts when it does it, kind of like the muscle is screamming for help
    lol...that's funny. I would much prefer a painful twitch over this god awful pain in my calf. I literally feel like someone took a basball bat and knocked the shiit out of the back of my leg.

Thread Information