Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 35 of 35
  1. #1
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817

    Weight Watchers to gain weight

    They started a weight watchers group at work and I called to find out if I could join so they could help me gain weight. The lady who answered the phone was rude and insulting. She said the program is setup for weight loss not gain and I would be a negative distraction if I were to join their group. Most of their fat asses gain weight anyway instead of losing so I don't see the problem.

    I think I should sue. I'm being discriminated against because I'm not fat.
    Last edited by Carlos_E; 05-09-2005 at 09:16 AM.

  2. #2
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388




    i agree!

  3. #3
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513

  4. #4
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    thats great... hahahaha

  5. #5
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    i'd sue.

  6. #6
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    lol now i want to do that!

  7. #7
    miked512's Avatar
    miked512 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idiot Country
    Posts
    198
    Yeah, its discriminatory.

    Just because you're in the obese category doesn't mean you get to hang out with the rest of the obese people. You sound like you're in a rudolph situation.

  8. #8
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    LOL Carlos thats halarious... troublemaker.

    Actually, according to the BMI you probably are overweight, possibly even obese at your height. I know I'm overweight and I'm only 195 at 5'10".

  9. #9
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by miked512
    Yeah, its discriminatory.

    Just because you're in the obese category doesn't mean you get to hang out with the rest of the obese people. You sound like you're in a rudolph situation.
    According to the Body Mass Index I am 32.3. That means I am obese. They don't take into account the weight can be solid muscle.

    Since I'm obese I should be able to join Weight Watchers. I'll sit in the meetings eating fried foods and candy bars and jump up and down doing the happy dance when I weigh in and my weight is up.

  10. #10
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    fatass lol

  11. #11
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    they should see u as insperation, see what happens when u are dedicated. i think she was just jealous.

  12. #12
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    I had to come back to this thread. That is the funniest things I have herd someone do in a long time. I wish you had taped the phone conversation, that would have been a classic

  13. #13
    Money Boss Hustla's Avatar
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,101
    LMAO

  14. #14
    swoll4589's Avatar
    swoll4589 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    716
    find out when the class is meeting and show up in some tight spandex sh!t

  15. #15
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by swoll4589
    find out when the class is meeting and show up in some tight spandex sh!t


    I'll show up eating fried chicken and pie. I'll offer the whole group some.

  16. #16
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Don't flame weight watchers! It helped me lose alot of my 38kg of fat mass many a year ago. I was one fat bas****

  17. #17
    perfectbeast2001's Avatar
    perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    7,980
    that is some funny shit!!

  18. #18
    lucabratzi's Avatar
    lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    ny/florida
    Posts
    4,111
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E


    I'll show up eating fried chicken and pie. I'll offer the whole group some.
    that would be some funny sh1t to see.

  19. #19
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Don't flame weight watchers! It helped me lose alot of my 38kg of fat mass many a year ago. I was one fat bas****
    I wanna be a fat bastard to!!!

    Last edited by Carlos_E; 05-10-2005 at 09:32 AM.

  20. #20
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    You should have told her you could disappoint more women than weight watcher could... Well, you might have gotten another hate crime responce but not about being fat, you know what I mean? j/k

  21. #21
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    You should have told her you could disappoint more women than weight watcher could... Well, you might have gotten another hate crime responce but not about being fat, you know what I mean? j/k
    I'm not laughing.

  22. #22
    Mesomorphyl's Avatar
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Pissing on saluu
    Posts
    7,024
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I'm not laughing.
    Calm down bud... quit being so sensitive. You have a PM.

  23. #23
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Thats about as funny as me going into McDonalds on a cheat day, wearing a wifebeater, and ordering a Big Mac, value fry, McChicken, Frut/yogurt parfait, and a 6 pc mcnugget... the fat ass staff is all like "WHAT THE HELL!!!!"

  24. #24
    BlueAndromeda73's Avatar
    BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    ID
    Posts
    1,175
    lol thats great.

  25. #25
    rodge's Avatar
    rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    holland.
    Posts
    2,847
    LOL

  26. #26
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    They started a weight watchers group at work and I called to find out if I could join so they could help me gain weight. The lady who answered the phone was rude and insulting. She said the program is setup for weight loss not gain and I would be a negative distraction if I were to join their group. Most of their fat asses gain weight anyway instead of losing so I don't see the problem.

    I think I should sue. I'm being discriminated against because I'm not fat.

    This has to be a very pointless post. Why would join weight watchers to gain weight.

  27. #27
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    This has to be a very pointless post. Why would join weight watchers to gain weight.
    Because perhaps if the program is all about "eating healthy" for a "healthier lifestyle" which they claim, one may wish to "watch" their weight in the form of LEAN MASS increase.

    However, they don't have a clue as to what that would entail, nor the means to achieve such a process. Hence the joke and humor behind it all.

    Was it really that hard to grasp?

    ~SC~

  28. #28
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Because perhaps if the program is all about "eating healthy" for a "healthier lifestyle" which they claim, one may wish to "watch" their weight in the form of LEAN MASS increase.

    However, they don't have a clue as to what that would entail, nor the means to achieve such a process. Hence the joke and humor behind it all.

    Was it really that hard to grasp?

    ~SC~

    You may be correct but "weight watchers" must be doing something right becuase whoever owns it is a rich mother****er.

  29. #29
    Carlos_E's Avatar
    Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    17,817
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    You may be correct but "weight watchers" must be doing something right becuase whoever owns it is a rich mother****er.
    My point... Weight watchers is a support group. I wanted their support in helping me get bigger. They didn't get it and thought it was insulting.

  30. #30
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    My point... Weight watchers is a support group. I wanted their support in helping me get bigger. They didn't get it and thought it was insulting.
    Wonder how much money they make off that shit. I know you have to pay like so much just to join the group and then u have to buy all kind of other shit. Too bad I didnt think of the idea first. Then I could roll around on spinners!

  31. #31
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    You may be correct but "weight watchers" must be doing something right becuase whoever owns it is a rich mother****er.
    Any corporation with money behind it can afford to go and search for people, and unfortunately that's the case here. We all recognize (I do anyhow) WW'ers material as very BASIC nutritional principles. For some it's like hitting a goldmine of information, because some literally have no experience in the nutritional realm.

    Just as if I wished to become a mechanic, there may be some basic course that real/old school mechanics classify as "basic sh*t", but to me it would be like I learned a lifetime worth of info. in that said course.


    Any corporation with money behind it can afford to go and search for people, but it'w when people seek out YOU that you know you offer something quite intimate and far more effective. (shameless plug, lmfao)


    Love the spinners comment!

    ~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-11-2005 at 11:52 AM.

  32. #32
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Any corporation with money behind it can afford to go and search for people, and unfortunately that's the case here. We all recognize (I do anyhow) WW'ers material as very BASIC nutritional principles. For some it's like hitting a goldmine of information, because some literally have no experience in the nutritional realm.

    Just as if I wished to become a mechanic, there may be some basic course that real/old school mechanics classify as "basic sh*t", but to me it would be like I learned a lifetime worth of info. in that said course.


    Any corporation with money behind it can afford to go and search for people, but it'w when people seek out YOU that you know you offer something quite intimate and far more effective. (shameless plug, lmfao)


    Love the spinners comment!

    ~SC~

    Yah bro, werent u suppose to show some pics of the whip! Post em I want to check it out.

  33. #33
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Yah bro, werent u suppose to show some pics of the whip! Post em I want to check it out.
    Sh*t!!!!!

    Now ya gotta call me out!

    J/K...........actually today I am going to wash/clean it up as it's been raining here the last few days, after I take my boy to school. Wifey had surgery too, so I'm the at-home-office nurse as well, so I've got many bases to cover! I do want the whip dirt-free, and I'll snap a few shots this eve once he's all clean and the sun is beamin'.

    Peace,
    ~SC~

  34. #34
    tbrocato's Avatar
    tbrocato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    786
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Sh*t!!!!!

    Now ya gotta call me out!

    J/K...........actually today I am going to wash/clean it up as it's been raining here the last few days, after I take my boy to school. Wifey had surgery too, so I'm the at-home-office nurse as well, so I've got many bases to cover! I do want the whip dirt-free, and I'll snap a few shots this eve once he's all clean and the sun is beamin'.

    Peace,
    ~SC~

    Swole its close to eve wheres THE WHIP brotha!

  35. #35
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    In a bit brutha............just gettin' the familia situated for the evening before I get to work.

    Thanks,
    ~SC~

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •