tbrocato is offline Member

Dam woman check the pants....

Open up the dryer this morning and the dam gf didnt check my pockets and a whole entire pack of Kool filter kings is all in the dryer. The cotton filters on the cigs are everywhere and I have a 20 pound pile of tabacco in the dryer!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    U smoke?

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    U smoke?

~SC~

lol yes... guess thats what I get for smoking! wheres the whip!

You really should quit!!!!!!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-13-2005 at 04:23 PM.

Another of my custom mats before I vacuumed!!!!!

~SC~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dam woman check the pants....-p1010317.jpg  

You really should quit!!!!!!

One pic attached.............

~SC~

Word nice car bro.... good ride to pic up hoes in! ?

Here is a pic of my 626, also on rims. (Of course, but they aren't spinners like on the Lincoln)

~SC~
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dam woman check the pants....-p1010303.jpg  

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I actually like that lincoln

you gotta dump it though, put in some bags and or some hydraulics... thats just plain sick man.

and wash the damn 626 will ya??? geesh

No way! I'll never dump it and do hydros!!!!!!

It's got the BEST air-ride suspension I've EVER felt.

3 different levels of suspension (Firm, Sport, Luxury) and 3 levels of steering control too (hard, medium, easy).

With 272 horses, it's a quick luxury car too!

~SC~

3 different levels of suspension (Firm, Sport, Luxury) and 3 levels of steering control too (hard, medium, easy).

~SC~

I had a buddy of mine that had one just like that but it was black. Loved the ride. Was like sitting in a lazy boy!

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice rims

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    Open up the dryer this morning and the dam gf didnt check my pockets and a whole entire pack of Kool filter kings is all in the dryer. The cotton filters on the cigs are everywhere and I have a 20 pound pile of tabacco in the dryer!
    Off topic but I am going to ask you nicely to change your avatar to something more tasteful for this board!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

alphaman is offline Member
    Here's my fav car I had..... Got a WRX now, but I don't like it. Last time I'm gonna get a turbo. Naturally aspirated w/ no turbo lag is the way to go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dam woman check the pants....-dsc01111.jpg   Dam woman check the pants....-dsc01110.jpg   Dam woman check the pants....-dsc01112.jpg   Dam woman check the pants....-dsc01113.jpg  

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    LAST TIME YOU GET A TURBO? wow, i dont know man, i LOVE turbo'ed cars. I got an 04 srt4 and i love it to death! right now all i have is a BOV boost controller, and a 3 inch cold air intake, i probably added bout 20 wheel horse with just that. has to do a lot with reducing turbo lag by buying the boost controller. shit spools up FAST!!! look into it more man, the wrx has got GREAT potential!

~SC~

yah I hear ya, helluva ride lincoln has... floats over everything.

Unlike my vette which is COMPLETELY dumped...you seen it.

dumped and bumpy, but can outhandle right about any fackin car out there

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    LAST TIME YOU GET A TURBO? wow, i dont know man, i LOVE turbo'ed cars. I got an 04 srt4 and i love it to death! right now all i have is a BOV boost controller, and a 3 inch cold air intake, i probably added bout 20 wheel horse with just that. has to do a lot with reducing turbo lag by buying the boost controller. shit spools up FAST!!! look into it more man, the wrx has got GREAT potential!

I sold Dodge's for five years, and I will say that the SRT-4 has little or no turbo lag, but I still liked my GTI more. Even better is the new R32. That car is sick, even torque, and an awsome AWD system. I got the WRX, because it was an 04 used at my store w/ 1800 miles. When the GTI was totaled, I wanted to get rid of my bike which I had negative equity on. I got new car financing on the WRX, and a used price, allowing me to throw the neg. equity from the bike on the car.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Whats that a VR6?... i got one too and its better then turbos like u said. The R32 is indeed awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    Here's my fav car I had..... Got a WRX now, but I don't like it. Last time I'm gonna get a turbo. Naturally aspirated w/ no turbo lag is the way to go.

if you think the stock srt4 has got little to no turbo lag, you should feel the power with the manual boost controller. by bypassing the stock ecu and stock boost controller, you reduce the already reduced turbo lag to almost none and you have constant boost in each gear instead of metered boost so you cna get a way better launch! its just persoanll preference as well so go with what ya like. by the way, the r32's are sick as hell, but in my own opinion, id rather have an evo.

if you think the stock srt4 has got little to no turbo lag, you should feel the power with the manual boost controller. by bypassing the stock ecu and stock boost controller, you reduce the already reduced turbo lag to almost none and you have constant boost in each gear instead of metered boost so you cna get a way better launch! its just persoanll preference as well so go with what ya like. by the way, the r32's are sick as hell, but in my own opinion, id rather have an evo.

I do like that car, but its the motor works I like, too bad its sorta .... well, you know. not a manly lookin automobile.

NO offense, I do like it. just seein what ya think?

PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Smoking is bad for you! No kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Whats that a VR6?... i got one too and its better then turbos like u said. The R32 is indeed awesome.

Yeah, it was a VR6. 2001.

The looks are alright on this thing. when i gets lowered, wider wheels, it should look pretty sweet. and like i said, everybody'd got personall preference. I like the engine and all wheel drive thing in the R32 but i would never buy one cus of the body, looks like a bathtub on wheels! But all in all i would love to have somthing that looked like PaRiS2005!

I like performance, but style and fit & finish is important to me too, and as far as that goes, euro is the way to go.

Funny how this went from cigarettes to men and cars.

~SC~

ill say yeah, pretty much hijacked!

but you shouldnt smoke, its bad for you! in every way shape possible!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im DATING a Retarded Slut >< (who is really good in bead and talks about having 3somes w/ another chick) but she is SO STUPID

there... the thread changed again

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    Swole you might want to blur your plates. You don't want any stalkers do you.

Funny how this went from cigarettes to men and cars.

~SC~

ahhaha

lets change it again.

I have a theory, EVERY car I ever banged and loose slutty hooker style beef carrier in, I've smashed or banged up somehow, almost as if the car felt degraded cause I banged in it.

I havnt banged in my corvette and wont, and she's still living accident free....

anyone ?

and lets keep this about sex and cars please... NO ing

sex in cars sux, unless you got no other place.

Nice i got a 97 Vr6 with mods and i love it, but wish i had a 24v
    Yeah, it was a VR6. 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Nice i got a 97 Vr6 with mods and i love it, but wish i had a 24v
    My buddy works at a Volkswagon dealership, and he brought an R32 by one day and let me drive it. The feel is totally different in th 24v, it's smooth, and quick, not quite as jerky as the original VR6. The AWD in the car made me feel like a stunt driver or something! I scared the $hit out of my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by GREENMACHINE
    Swole you might want to blur your plates. You don't want any stalkers do you.

I ain't scared brutha, I've had stalkers before in Vegas and even locally once.

However, you do bring up a pretty interesting thought to mind right now, so I've decided to take it down for now.

~SC~

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Soooo sorry to get back on topic......but

Empty your darn pockets BEFORE you put your pants in the laundry

and

Ewwwww Gross YOu SMOKE??!?!?!?!? Cut that shyte OUT.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Yea the r32 blows the 24v out of the water. I almost bought one i saw used here... i wish i got it! yea the 12v is getting old in the tooth

My buddy works at a Volkswagon dealership, and he brought an R32 by one day and let me drive it. The feel is totally different in th 24v, it's smooth, and quick, not quite as jerky as the original VR6. The AWD in the car made me feel like a stunt driver or something! I scared the $hit out of my boy!

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i am considering buying 02 IS300 5spd maybe in early Jan. and get it all tricked out under the hood.................btw, i am sure ur gf knew exactly what she was doing.........kudos to her...........hehe..............two separate topics in one thread...................

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Is that an electronic or manual boost controller? I'd never run a boost controller on my car. Engine management is more reliable, and safer. Watch out that you don't blow your motor. Ebc and Mbc's will definitely decrease the life of your motor.
    Food for thought
    otto

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~
    Well, at least put some headers, x-pipe, and electric cut outs to make it a loud 292 at the flip of a switch or quiet 287HP.

Thread Information