alevok Guest

Sex at work place?

Ok tell me who is for or against sex at work place. I personally find it very exciting, especially the fear of the possibility of getting caught.
    I got a bj yesterday and my door's lock was broken, the cleaning lady was just couple meters away from my room, some customers could come in....I like the thrill of it and also it is just such a relief during the working hours, especially when sex is offered out of the blue.....

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i lvoe sex at work. i had a chick give me head at my last job whil eshe sat under my desk. good times good times. only thing i wont do anymore is sleep with chicks i work with. im against that after the past few have gone crazy on me

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Bastards.. All the girls here are hideous!

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    i have 1, count em 1 hot girl that i work with... i plan on laying the pipe with this one. lol

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    i did it on my boss desk. he is a neat freak, and actually mentioned that he thought someone had sex on his desk.... hahahahaa never found out tho!!

BUT, im a firm believer, dont $hit where you eat!! Never bang a girl from work, unless you 100% trust nothing will change.... (which is almost impossible to do)

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I've done that on our lunch hour in a park overlooking the ocean.

But, not inside the workplace, no. Just copped some feels in the elevator.

~SC~

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    i did it on my boss desk. he is a neat freak, and actually mentioned that he thought someone had sex on his desk.... hahahahaa never found out tho!!

BUT, im a firm believer, dont $hit where you eat!! Never bang a girl from work, unless you 100% trust nothing will change.... (which is almost impossible to do)

agreed... but the vagina beckins

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    You guys are so lucky. I work for an accountants firm an nothing like that ever happens here.
    Thing is we have one very hot female downstairs from me, she is absolutely stunning, blonde and has nice large breasts. Wudn't mind having her over the photocopier!! I WISH... i wud love the thrill!

Uhhhhh... If my hand has a girls name, does it count????

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to manage a small Italian restaraunt and during shift when it was slow i would get head in the bathroom and then at closing i would bang her on the sandwich bench, pizza bench, walking cooler, waitress station, booths.... God i miss that whore my ex fiance'.

LAst week i got boned .. Had this chick i work with at my hotel that rides around in a bikini on the catamaran tours on the intercoastal. she followed me up to a guest room to open a safe that was locked from the previous guest. I opened it and then when i was done she pulled me from behind and started kissing on my neck and shit. I turned around and kissed her and had my hands up here shirt when my godamm walkie talkie went off for another call!!!! bro, i went from hard to limp in like 10 seconds. Got cockblocked by the radio dispatcher!!!! needless to say i never closed the deal and the whore got fired the next day.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    I used to manage a small Italian restaraunt and during shift when it was slow i would get head in the bathroom and then at closing i would bang her on the sandwich bench, pizza bench, walking cooler, waitress station, booths.... God i miss that whore my ex fiance'.

LAst week i got boned .. Had this chick i work with at my hotel that rides around in a bikini on the catamaran tours on the intercoastal. she followed me up to a guest room to open a safe that was locked from the previous guest. I opened it and then when i was done she pulled me from behind and started kissing on my neck and shit. I turned around and kissed her and had my hands up here shirt when my godamm walkie talkie went off for another call!!!! bro, i went from hard to limp in like 10 seconds. Got cockblocked by the radio dispatcher!!!! needless to say i never closed the deal and the whore got fired the next day.
    you got limp in 10 seconds and your runnin Test?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    test or no test when you are about to bone and some sh1t like that happens its not easy to stay hard for long. If i would have closed the deal I could have been up there an hour easy.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    you got limp in 10 seconds and your runnin Test?
    reminds me of the time someone called and i wasn't going to answer it in the middle of it so i hear the answering maching come on and it's my mom leaving a minute and a half long message. that was almost instant limp. that's not a good person to hear from when your getting some.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Uhhhhh... If my hand has a girls name, does it count????

palm susan & her 5 friends!!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    theres this little italian consultant huney thats been here for a few weeks.

she consulted me about heavy petting and I had to show her my tools of the trade and she took some dictation

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    palm susan & her 5 friends!!!!

Lmao... PALMALA HANDERSON

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    theres this little italian consultant huney thats been here for a few weeks.

she consulted me about heavy petting and I had to show her my tools of the trade and she took some dictation
    Lmao no pun intended eh

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike

i boned one of the bartenders i work with everywhere in the bar.especailly on the counter and the pooltable. so if u are ever in my bar dont sit at the bar. use a table its much safer.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    only thing i wont do anymore is sleep with chicks i work with. im against that after the past few have gone crazy on me
    i can relate. dipping the pen in company ink has cost me lots of stress and drama. I try and avoid it now if I can

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    take it from me, it will blow up in your face. a run-down on my "sex in the work place". three years ago, we were just friends at our part-time jobs, me a medic and her an event manager. cool for about a year. then, charlie can you walk me to my car? months later, lets meet after the concert for just a minute. a few months later and i left my wife, months later we were living together. in feb. i found out that we just couldnt get along, sex was great and pretty much all i wanted. but living together ruined our friend ship. lucky for me the wife took me back. but for me no more sex in the work place------$10.00 whores only good luck charlie

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Not to brag but I had a quite a few experiences, At this dealership I was working for at them time I was having some fun with two secretarys, mid threw the day we would go to the downstairs bathroom and lay the pipe, then she felt bad becuase she had a man that I didnt know about. After that I got friendly with the other secretary and gave her the tool in the cars downstairs showroom. I have this other that I ment at a club made out with her and nevered called her. Another time I went to my bank to deposit some keesh and behold there was this chick that I played with at some club on the weekend and she was there. I would usually go to the bank 2 a week and the second time I went she called me in her office I went out with her that night played around. Then the following 2 days I went back to the bank and I would get my weekly wash from her. Work place sex is the best very exciting, to bad I have a chick know and I had to cancel my membership.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Bastards.. All the girls here are hideous!
    Hey, even hideous girls need love'n..

Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've done it too...the danger is a great rush

Iceman911 is offline Associate Member
    I just started f*in around with a new girl in our marketing dept. She's tight as hell. Tight body too. She has been e-mailing me some sales incentives. Needless to say there all involve sex and or sex favours. I banged her last week for the first time. I'm running 500mg of test right now and a walking hard on. She couldn't walk normal the next day......................

Thank God for Sexy, horny women......................

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I had a good bj at my last work. My co-worker was hot and horny...

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I've done that on our lunch hour in a park overlooking the ocean.

But, not inside the workplace, no. Just copped some feels in the elevator.

~SC~

Oh shit hope the wife doesnt read the message boards. BTW where the WHIP Pics! ?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman911
    I just started f*in around with a new girl in our marketing dept. She's tight as hell. Tight body too. She has been e-mailing me some sales incentives. Needless to say there all involve sex and or sex favours. I banged her last week for the first time. I'm running 500mg of test right now and a walking hard on. She couldn't walk normal the next day......................

Thank God for Sexy, horny women......................

I know her.

I humped her heavy in the corn.

try it, she/you'll like it. Dont, worry she'll "wash/rinse" ... and repeat after the brown too

ohh GAWD YES.... brown rinse and repeat.

tbrocato is offline Member
    I know her.

try it, she/you'll like it. Dont, worry she'll "wash/rinse" ... and repeat after the brown too

I seldomly come accross people sicker than me but u may take the cake!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    I know her.

dam dood you are one f'd up kid...

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I know her.

Don't forget to finish up with a DIRTY SANCHEZ.....

Warning not Work Appropriate...
    http://bonkgo.com/sanchez.html
    Last edited by Bigen12; 05-13-2005 at 09:26 AM.

HardTymer is offline Junior Member
    Hell work is the best place bro me and my girl (my co-worker) im her supervisor get it on in my office daily!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    Hey, even hideous girls need love'n..
    Not here bro TRUST ME!! and the rest of you.... I hate you

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I get sacked if I get caught with the girls at my work. Then i would have to tell the missis why i got sacked and she would dump me. shame.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Not here bro TRUST ME!! and the rest of you.... I hate you
    NMS: if your in a slump bro, i know this hot cheesehog lookin girl!! she always wants to bang something!! She is clean and it wont cost ya anything.... let me know bruva. Im always trying to help the desperate!! hahahahaa

Thread Information