I seriously hate my fuc*ing job, with a passion!!!

I cant stand it anymore, I work in a shop where I fabricate marble and granite kitchen countertops, and it's driving me nuts. I've been doing it for 5 years now, and I'm about through. I listen to nothing but a loud ass polishing gun all day and come home every night covered in dust. I dont speak with anybody all day and the ones I occasionally have to speak to about work I'd rather not. They are all crackhead alcoholic idiots who cannot speak proper english. They cant even talk for a sentence without saying a string of profanities. I hate it and what it's turning me into. I'm getting into real estate sales within the next couple months, I cannot wait!! I've been pretty slack at work lately, they know something is up. I decided to take the day off today and go lay by the pool after I hit some cardio. I've had other income coming in lately and I could care less if those stupid assholes even fire me. I'm going swimming here, **** my job!!!!!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I cant stand it anymore, I work in a shop where I fabricate marble and granite kitchen countertops, and it's driving me nuts. I've been doing it for 5 years now, and I'm about through. I listen to nothing but a loud ass polishing gun all day and come home every night covered in dust. I dont speak with anybody all day and the ones I occasionally have to speak to about work I'd rather not. They are all crackhead alcoholic idiots who cannot speak proper english. They cant even talk for a sentence without saying a string of profanities. I hate it and what it's turning me into. I'm getting into real estate sales within the next couple months, I cannot wait!! I've been pretty slack at work lately, they know something is up. I decided to take the day off today and go lay by the pool after I hit some cardio. I've had other income coming in lately and I could care less if those stupid assholes even fire me. I'm going swimming here, **** my job!!!!!

Ya man, I hear, sometime sh*t just sucks all over.

Not to worry if you have other plans, you sound like your gonna get it together, just keep you head screwed on and grab some poon and bang it all away.

P.S Im looking for some scrap granite or marble to make myself a sick looking coffee table with some polished aluminun legs ... I wanna make it myself, what kinda tools do you need to polish that up? is it diamond polishers? to get that nice gloss?

where do you live man?

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    Ya man, I hear, sometime sh*t just sucks all over.

Not to worry if you have other plans, you sound like your gonna get it together, just keep you head screwed on and grab some poon and bang it all away.

P.S Im looking for some scrap granite or marble to make myself a sick looking coffee table with some polished aluminun legs ... I wanna make it myself, what kinda tools do you need to polish that up? is it diamond polishers? to get that nice gloss?

where do you live man?
    I live in SC. I have scrap granite up the ass I can get a hold of, just tell me what color scheme your looking for. It comes in glossy, all we do is cut it and finish the edges, as profiling and shining it up to match the top.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that considered a trade? Real estate can be good when done properly!!

yeah its a trade, but its just too bad that it doesnt pay what its worth anymore, especially in the south. The deal is I'm only 24 years old and basically topped out with what I'm going to make doing stone work in this area. With real estate, the potential to top out more is there, and I think I'd enjoy it more as far as meeting new people all the time and being able to advertise wherever or whenever I want to.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    works sucks in general.. just be a bum...

yeah its a trade, but its just too bad that it doesnt pay what its worth anymore, especially in the south. The deal is I'm only 24 years old and basically topped out with what I'm going to make doing stone work in this area. With real estate, the potential to top out more is there, and I think I'd enjoy it more as far as meeting new people all the time and being able to advertise wherever or whenever I want to.
    I hear ya.. Its funny I am in Ontario, and theres a HUGE demand for trades, yet they make is soo damn hard to get into , and with any private companies the owners are too greedy to pay employees properly!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    true lol

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    true lol ... just be a

Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    I hear ya.. Its funny I am in Ontario, and theres a HUGE demand for trades, yet they make is soo damn hard to get into , and with any private companies the owners are too greedy to pay employees properly!
    Thats exactly the poitn right there, greed. But if they treated you right you wouldnt have little ****heads like myself who want to take the day off to go swimming and do their cardio.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Im thinkin a gold/brown/white/black flat chunks with rough edges that I could "peice" together not matching up all the cracks where it would have spaces between each chunk preferrably odd shapes like triangles, hexagonal type shapes about a foot or so each some smaller some bigger and have a really nice thick polished aluminum or brushed sort of upside down U shaped leg possibly one peice or two to that would hold them all, or to have one big thick aluminum base possibly like a round cylinder with a whole wack of aluminum wiring soldered on the rock to hold it there...

all nice and polished.

I could make it, and sell it here for large, its hard to describe but I can see it.

Thats exactly the poitn right there, greed. But if they treated you right you wouldnt have little ****heads like myself who want to take the day off to go swimming and do their cardio.
    lol exactly

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    get a new job or go work for yourself
    abstrack@protonmail.com

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    get a new job or go work for yourself
    Yep... that's what I've done.

Thread Information