Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member

You think NBA players juice????

You think they juice you ever see how ripped arraon williams on the new jersey nets... david robinson too......... and i dont think its just from playing basketball.... a. williams is RIPPED

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    No, NBA players are a perfect example of honesty. They would never take AS because it is illegal, and NBA players don't break the law. NBA players are very modest and would never do anything that could boost their non-existent egos. We all know that basketball exemplifies the best qualities of sportsmanship, and taking AS would not be very...STOP ME AT ANYTIME!!!

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    A simple yes should suffice. Professional athletes get paid for there performance. When there are things available, such as Anabolic steroids that will greatly enhance there performance, they use them. Kinda simple reasoning

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    im not saying there bad people but everyone in the N.B.A arent angels shawn kemp is a drunk and all that kind of crap not to mention other players that i heard about but forgot but i hear you on respecting them i do too but hey you never know

Thread Information