bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor

everyone read this

thegame2002! all of the old members will remember this guy as the one who stole my pictures and posted them on another board and said it was him. he also stole berrys. asshole emailed me everyday after we banned him from here, talking shit. follow this link to see the a-hole in the flesh. he turned back up at bodybuildingextreme.com.

http://bodybuildingextreme.com/cgi-b...t=ST;f=12;t=47

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    That guy's not the brightest bulb on the tree, eh?

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    GAME OVER!!!!!

Jenna is offline Female Member

Re: everyone read this

Originally posted by bigkev
    thegame2002! all of the old members will remember this guy as the one who stole my pictures and posted them on another board and said it was him. he also stole berrys. asshole emailed me everyday after we banned him from here, talking shit
    Total FREAK! He would email BigKev and me and ask us to come to Alabama so he could beat the shit out of Kevin! LMAO!!!!

Damn pedophile....

<<<< JENNA >>>>

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Can't access the website, don't have permission

But I'll take your world for it, i'm not surprised he wants to look like you

But stealing the pics, that's a different thing, very stupid, very stupid indeed! I've saved your pictures from AR onto my computer, but never would I be stupid enough to abuse the pictures, I just use them to show friends who it is I'm trying to look like And I always tell them that this guy is the next Arnold who lives down in Texas, and that he's one huge mofo you should never mess with

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Kev I couldn't view the link w/ out registering.
    But I'll take your word for it lol
    There's been so many idiots that stole your pics over the last 8 months that I can't keep track of them lol
    Their just jealous lossers in my book.
    Who knows....maybe someday you'll run into this clown somewhere...It's a small world....

M

Originally posted by MBaraso
    Who knows....maybe someday you'll run into this clown somewhere...It's a small world....
    Uh - let's hope not.....

<<<< JENNA >>>>

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I've got a question for mods/Jason. Probably Jason more than anyone. Can't you turn off the right mouse click capability and the copy ability in your html code so that no pic's could be copied directly off the board. I was reminded of a web programming class I had a while back and it seems like we learned this. Also, I have seen this work on a couple of sites before. Just a thought.

bigkev, sorry to hear about this bigkev wannabe. in a way it doesn't surprise me. it's kinda like being a rock star. people stalking you, using your name on merchandise, trying to be just like you. take it with a grain of salt. how about we invite him to the first annual AR get together without him knowing what it is he's coming to. We could have it in Alabama even!!!!

peace,

ttgb

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    yup, damn right i remember him from the old board. What a MOFO! good job kev!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Originally posted by tryingtogetbig
    I've got a question for mods/Jason. Probably Jason more than anyone. Can't you turn off the right mouse click capability and the copy ability in your html code so that no pic's could be copied directly off the board. I was reminded of a web programming class I had a while back and it seems like we learned this. Also, I have seen this work on a couple of sites before. Just a thought.
    Yeah, it is a simple javascript code, but the problem is it takes away all right click ability, and it is not perfect. There are a few guys that are working on a solution to protect pictures, buttons, etc... on the message board but we haven't come up with a way that we are totally happy with yet. But yeah, when big kev's pics were first taken, I began working on something like that. Just haven't found the perfect solution yet.

Uh - let's hope not.....
    Why Jenna do you think Big Kev would lose it?

M

Originally posted by MBaraso

Why Jenna do you think Big Kev would lose it?

M
    Well, we did live together for some time.... and let me say, it's just a hunch.... LOL !!!

<<<< JENNA >>>>

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: everyone read this

Originally posted by Jenna

Total FREAK! He would email BigKev and me and ask us to come to Alabama so he could beat the shit out of Kevin! LMAO!!!!

Damn pedophile....

Just a guess but, if he pretends to be big guys like kev, I bet this guy is either tiny or a fat ass. Im sure kev was scared of him.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    people taking the pics is no big deal, i dont really care, hell, we are used to it by now!lol this guy just went overboard. i hope i never run into him.... lol

wanna_c_gains is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by PTbyJason

Yeah, it is a simple javascript code, but the problem is it takes away all right click ability, and it is not perfect. There are a few guys that are working on a solution to protect pictures, buttons, etc... on the message board but we haven't come up with a way that we are totally happy with yet. But yeah, when big kev's pics were first taken, I began working on something like that. Just haven't found the perfect solution yet.
    Removing this is a good idea, but there are 101 screen capture programs out there. As far as I know there is no way to stop them.

wcg

..hey ron!!I AM NOT A FAT ASS!!!!.... j/k...but true on my part...as far as the little game..he's just jealous!!!

RON
    Originally posted by MR PHATT ASS
    ..hey ron!!I AM NOT A FAT ASS!!!!.... j/k...but true on my part...as far as the little game..he's just jealous!!!
    Too bad bro cause Im still a fat ass for a couple months. I thought we'd start a fat ass club.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    PtbyJason

As a geek, I have to add my $0.02.

There is no way to stop a person who wants a picture from getting a picture off of a web site. If your browser can see it, your users can copy it. I can think of a half-dozen ways to get around the right-click/javascript hack, and you are right, it does eliminate too much functionality form the user--an annoying consequence--and if the guy is determined, it won't stop the pics from being swiped.

A better solution is to print something across the midle of the picture, like your name--or the name of the web site, like you are doing in the drug profiles section. People can still take the pics, but everybody knows the real source.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Originally posted by bigkev
    people taking the pics is no big deal, i dont really care, hell, we are used to it by now!lol this guy just went overboard. i hope i never run into him.... lol
    Kev, you are a bigger man than I (and I don't mean in stature) because I would paste his ass if he did that to me.

Originally posted by RON

Too bad bro cause Im still a fat ass for a couple months. I thought we'd start a fat ass club.
    Mr 13% body fat is a fatass? Oh Ronnie, what does that make me....Mr Fat Whole body

gymnut4u is offline Member
    He is a little shit ,take it like bump bro ,and if you ever get the chance squach the little fu~k like a bug !!!!!!!!!!

Removing this is a good idea, but there are 101 screen capture programs out there. As far as I know there is no way to stop them.
    I know a way that u can make it hard as hell for ppl to take shit off your site.....

M

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    That is just wrong.

Although you must feel flattered that people keep stealing your pics cuz their so awsome.

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    good catch kev. here are the pics he posted. they don't even look alike
    now...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails everyone read this-t50.jpg  

the guy in the first pic looks tall and massive as for the picture below the guy is short...

3 years before...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails everyone read this-t28.jpg  

thegame2002.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails everyone read this-chiphomo.jpg  

Given It is offline Female Member
    Ohhhhhhh DAMN!!!!!!!! My stomach hurts!!!! LMAO

The last pic was a killer!!! LOL
    Shake Ya A$$!!!!

RON
    Originally posted by Canes4Ever

Mr 13% body fat is a fatass? Oh Ronnie, what does that make me....Mr Fat Whole body

I haven't been 13% for a while now bro. Wish I were still. After I hit 275 I'll get my bf down to where it should be

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I just love how there are laughing at him over there...hahahahaha...

who has the last laugh...

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Ajax
    PtbyJason

As a geek, I have to add my $0.02.

There is no way to stop a person who wants a picture from getting a picture off of a web site. If your browser can see it, your users can copy it. I can think of a half-dozen ways to get around the right-click/javascript hack, and you are right, it does eliminate too much functionality form the user--an annoying consequence--and if the guy is determined, it won't stop the pics from being swiped.

A better solution is to print something across the midle of the picture, like your name--or the name of the web site, like you are doing in the drug profiles section. People can still take the pics, but everybody knows the real source.

that would be a better idea

Originally posted by RON

I haven't been 13% for a while now bro. Wish I were still. After I hit 275 I'll get my bf down to where it should be
    Ron whatever your BF is I know for one thing you are one big MOFO and I wouldn't wanna mess with ya !

I want you on my side

lextheflex is offline Junior Member

Re: everyone read this

[quote]
    Last edited by lextheflex; 11-05-2018 at 04:19 AM.

Thread Information