Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Hate people that back out of plans at the last minute

How RUDE is that? Last night a girlfriend of mine and I went out with a group of guys. We were thinking about coming back to my place to hang out in the hottub, etc. My girl wasn't ready to stop partying so ... we went to another club and closed it down. At the end of the night we all decided that tonite when the guys got off work, they would stop at the store, grab some steaks and booze and come here to bbq, party and hangout in the hot tub. So...early this evening....I run to the store and pick up a shit load of pasta salad, etc to go with the steaks. While Im in the store PAYING for the shit..one of the guys calls and they have decided to go out to the bars again tonite instead.....

WTF. Am I the only one that thinks that you should keep your plans with people...or at least call early enough in the day that you dont leave them fukin stuck with a shyte load of food that is gonna go to waste?

Jerks!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

alphaman is offline Member
    You must be hot if you're admitting this.

I am HOT!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

maxex is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    You must be hot if you're admitting this.
    C'mon bro, are you blind? she's the one in her avatar holding the sword walking through the amazon in a bikini

Actually I modeled for that cartoon

mass junkie is offline banned
    Sorry that this happend to you CB........

I do love pasta salad and steak.......did you get t-bones?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Sorry that this happend to you CB........

I do love pasta salad and steak.......did you get t-bones?
    I had a NY Strip....they were bringing their own steaks. My steak was yummy

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Actually I modeled for that cartoon

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    Your just dealing with the wrong guys CB!. Thats the problem.

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member
    For me the whole point of going to a club is to meet hot chicks. Thus, if you have one already set up, with food, why do you need to go to a club?

Well.......they knew they weren't "hookin" up with this chick so where was the motivation! LOL. I'm just "one of the guys"! Oh well. They tried to get me to come out with them again tonite but I declined. One night is enuf for me. I'm just not into the club scene anymore......although I did have a good time dancing.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I'll come over for steaks.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd much rather hot tub/eat steak/drink than go out to a club.

Clubs are boring these days, not like they used to be. Everyone tries to act hard and start sh*t.

I swear most of the guys are there to start sh*t w/other guys, and they don't even LOOK at the women.

Not my kind of party.

~SC~

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Clubs are boring these days, not like they used to be. Everyone tries to act hard and start sh*t.

I swear most of the guys are there to start sh*t w/other guys, and they don't even LOOK at the women.

Not my kind of party.

~SC~

I think clubs have always been this way..I know they were when I was getting in with Fake ID's 18 years ago. Today just different clothes, different music, same old losers in groups looking to start shit since they can't hook up with a chic.

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    lol swolecat you must've stepped into a gay club that's why all the guys are staring at ya.. but jokes aside, even if there ain't such gays the "thrill" of going to clubs wears off after a while..

alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Not my kind of party.

~SC~
    You're just getting old, man!

Stupid men....hey it's their loss....they gave up a night with me...in the hot tub

hehehehe

Tony Soprano is offline Associate Member
    clubs are OK just once in a while. I think clubs where MILFs go to are the best though. just my two worthless centavos

The MILF was in the Hot tub

Thread Information