Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Thinking of getting an IPOD before I go to Al Udeid...

but I have no idea how the whole thing works. I know I download from the internet....but what sites are the best, how much does it cost to download? Etc. Educate me
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    carlos e has one. I know he could be of great help. PM him
    abstrack@protonmail.com

OK thanks
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    te nada

He is a Mac freak...he loves his apple ipod and P-book
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I figure it would be easier than a CD player and cds....there are lots of other things I need to take with me when I go

Marcus201 is offline New Member
    Just picked up an Ipod mini 4 GB.. I had an issue with the software they gave me. I have Windows ME and the software only works on XP and I believe 2000. I had to purchase software form Download.com to connect my Ipod to my PC. Works great now! I had over 2000 songs from Kazaa I put about 600 onto my Ipod so far.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Before buying it enquire about M.E. prices and duty free prices in Shannon (Eire). US forces travelling through Shannon can avail of duty free.

Thanks Bouncer...I didn't think of that!

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I passed through Shannon on my way home and I never saw any iPods, but then again I was busy buying pints of Guiness. Anyway, I got mine off Amazon right before I left, the big 40G one. Downloaded every cd I had onto it, plus all my friends'. Seriously, one of the best purchases I have ever made. Now, I download all my music off of mp3search.ru, which is legal and costs 10 cents a song, or Limewire, which is basically free. It's real easy, iTunes is simple to use, also it would be wise to bring a laptop with you before you go, then you can manage all your music and watch DVDs in your hooch or tent.

Thanks Ginko

SwoleDave is offline Associate Member
    Get a Dell Jukebox. They are like $299 and hold over 100 CDs. You can get em online without paying tax, and the dell software is really easy. I download from LimeWire.

Thread Information