mass destruction

im from miami but i go to school in orlando...i just found out i have a slut for a gf...basically i just discovered that shes f*cking around with another guy...long story short, nothing but my computer and tv now work in my apartment...no more glass sliding doors, no more regular doors, no more mirrors, no more bathroon sink...pretty much destroyed a lot...i feel like an idiot...this cunt actually called me after all this...i just hung up on her tho...what should i do next?
    Last edited by jollygreenGIANT; 05-13-2005 at 12:27 AM.

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jollygreenGIANT
    im from miami but i go to school in orlando...i just found out i have a slut for a gf...basically i just discovered that shes f*cking around with another guy...long story short, nothing but my computer and tv now work in my apartment...no more glass sliding doors, no more regular doors, no more mirrors, no more bathroon sink...pretty much destroyed a lot...i feel like an idiot...this cunt actually called me after all this...i just hung up on her tho...what should i do next?
    You should pretend nothing is wrong then pork her in the rear with no lube and then ditch her

Aboot is offline Banned
    what should i do next?

I dunno, buy new stuff?

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    masturbate?

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    masturbate?
    i would, but my hands r too f*cked up from punching sh*t..j/k

alevok Guest
    find a decent chick

31uniform is offline Associate Member
    man thats sux you broke shit in your apartment, shouldve broke the shit in hers.I know your pissed but if you do see or talk to her pretend it doesnt bother you. thatll piss her off.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    This is why every male needs a punching bag!!! Very sorry to hear this man it sucks! Never ever ever talk to her again!!! Got it!!! Get drunk this weekend, have a good time.. Move on period!! Once a ditch pig, always a ditch pig!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    dont let on to her you know. Treat her like the whore she is next time you bang her. glaze her eyes shut is what i like to do... pisses them off when you claim bad aim.

tbrocato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Mike
    dont let on to her you know. Treat her like the whore she is next time you bang her. glaze her eyes shut is what i like to do... pisses them off when you claim bad aim.

exactly then find the largest ****ING cucumber in the store and shove it in her pussy while u **** her in the ass with a fist a 2 toes.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    .what should i do next?
    Start fixing your house before you have to view the constant reminder of how a slut made you destroy YOUR stuff and how you have to now pay for it all in yet another form of payment.

The world is a big place bro, f*ck her and move on. Don't destroy your stuff over a piece of ass.

~SC~

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Act like you don't care.... nothing will piss her off more. Try to bang one of her friends for sh1ts and giggles. Send her the video tape, and everything should be uphill from there.

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Aboot
    I dunno, buy new stuff?

Haha!! Agreed. Buy new stuff and tell yourself you need to move on.

thanks for the responses guys...right now im on my way down to miami to settle some things...when i get back i gotta fix my damn apartment...thanks again for hearing me out fellas..later

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry bro... but if shes a slut she wasnt worth breaking everything in your Apt. Start fixing it and forget her

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Powrlftr
    You should pretend nothing is wrong then pork her in the rear with no lube and then ditch her
    agreed

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the responses guys...right now im on my way down to miami to settle some things...when i get back i gotta fix my damn apartment...thanks again for hearing me out fellas..later
    I hope by "settle some things" you dont mean beating her senseless? lol

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Seek anger managment counseling !!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    The world is a big place bro, f*ck her and move on. Don't destroy your stuff over a piece of ass.

~SC~

Word...

Thread Information