wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member

Question cant finish.......fina?

doing a fina cycle only, just want to cut. is fina d..k, a loss of erection, a loss of drive? my erections are ok, and i am horny as hell but, i am having a major problem finishing. like we go for an hour but i cant seem to get a release, my poor wife trys like hell, this morning i tried to, but no luck. is it me or the fina? thx charlie r

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    It's the Fina. You are going to be in a world of shit in a few mopre weeks when he won't get up at all. Do yourself a favor and add some test to that fina.

Fina without test...

You did't do much research did you? Fina without test isn't a very good idea... it shuts you down AND kills your sex life. I guess it's fine if you don't care about having no sex life.

Get some test quickly... 500mg per week. You may want to read a bit more the main gear forum here and take the advive of the vets a little more seriosly.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Red

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    Fina without test...

You did't do much research did you? Fina without test isn't a very good idea... it shuts you down AND kills your sex life. I guess it's fine if you don't care about having no sex life.

Get some test quickly... 500mg per week. You may want to read a bit more the main gear forum here and take the advive of the vets a little more seriosly.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Red
    Yeah... what he said.

irish bulldog is offline Senior Member
    and him

ive used test and eq with fina in the past. workes ok but didnt cut like i wanted, swole-up though. i have been reading up, people do fina only cycles and get good results, ive always stacked it, and never had this finish prob before now. and i got plenty of powder, i just wanted to see some abs. i will throw in some cyp, to see if it helps, but dont want to swell,i am big enough, i want to just cut, I WANT TO SEE A SIX PACK, thx bros charlie r

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by captain5214
    ive used test and eq with fina in the past. workes ok but didnt cut like i wanted, swole-up though. i have been reading up, people do fina only cycles and get good results, ive always stacked it, and never had this finish prob before now. and i got plenty of powder, i just wanted to see some abs. i will throw in some cyp, to see if it helps, but dont want to swell,i am big enough, i want to just cut, I WANT TO SEE A SIX PACK, thx bros charlie r
    if you wan't to see abb's bro gear is not the way forward. Strict diet and cardio is the only solution

darmadoc is offline Member
    Every cycle I've done has caused the same problem. Doesn't matter what the products were.

decadbal is offline Banned
    maybe your just gay, and now your penis is tellin you, im tired of pussy, and need some dirty filthy azzhole.. fag..lol

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    maybe your just gay, and now your penis is tellin you, im tired of pussy, and need some dirty filthy azzhole.. fag..lol
    I like the subtility in Deca 's humor...

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    lol that is what i like about fine and test. i get hard and can go for ever.

to stocky121, i made up my mine, better diet and stick to my cardio....to darmadoc its cool to go on and on with some strange, but with the wife, you just want to get yours and turn over, and i also got a script for cialas for them times when i want to be like the energizer bunny. to decadbal you are wrong for that statment, if you were joking or not, i take offence to you. you have shown disrespect to me.

Thread Information