Your job over pays you..what do you do...

..My job i dont have a time clock. I right up my hrs, turn them in on monday then management types it in the computer then sends it to headqtrs, we get paid on friday. Headqtrs nevers sees paperwork only what management sends them via computer..Long story short I got an extra 10hrs overtime in my check...YEESSSSSSSS. ...will my bosses find out??probally not...Headqtrs definatly will not... My bosses never go back thru paper work unless we complain about something...Would ya tell??...would ya give back the hrs in a sense??..

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Well personally I would say something, what goes around comes around. Though if you ever got caught you could use the ol "I didnt notice"

FinaGuy is offline Associate Member
    dont tell... i got 10 hours ot extra i never said anything lol they dont go back week to week and double check...

your call bro

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt tell, what are they gonna do take the money away from you

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    How much do you enjoy the job??? You tell, most likely they'll ask for the money back, maybe they won't. Don't tell and they find out they'll take it out of your next check, and possibly a write up for not reporting it. You do tell they see you have a quality called honesty and next time a raise or promotion is on the line that could reflect in good favor for you.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    How much do you enjoy the job??? You tell, most likely they'll ask for the money back, maybe they won't. Don't tell and they find out they'll take it out of your next check, and possibly a write up for not reporting it. You do tell they see you have a quality called honesty and next time a raise or promotion is on the line that could reflect in good favor for you.
    I sorta know my boss on a personal level but sometimes he pulls his trump boss card..They never go back and check..Atleast headqtrs doesn't...they only pay us what my boss type in..Its a union shop so I could sit on my ass all day and get paid the same as the 'go getter'..sad but true..I dont do that but we have some useless f@cks who do..What I think I'm gonna do is work a sat and tell them on monday don't pay me for it because of the 10hrs over pay.....this way they get most hrs back and I've told them of the mistake..
    The only thing is waiting for the next sat to work...

harl is offline Associate Member
    Dude you should of took the money and ran. That happened to me before, I didnt say anything and they never found the mistake. If they said anything, I would of said, I have direct deposit and I dont even look at the stub most of the time.

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    i wouldnt say a d@mn thing, just milk it y u have it is all i could tell ya

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Use some of it to buy your boss a nice card at Christmas! Include a message like "thanks for all the extra you've given me..."

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by harl
    Dude you should of took the money and ran. That happened to me before, I didnt say anything and they never found the mistake. If they said anything, I would of said, I have direct deposit and I dont even look at the stub most of the time.
    Exactly.

~SC~

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    If its an honest job, where you are treated right always, nothing is every short cut on you and your really happy...then Id tell them

If its a typical job, where sometimes you get dumped on because of just the way things go...play dumb. If they ask you, play dumb...well shit, are you serious? Hell I thought it was just a good work week and I put in some good time. Shoot...I didnt even notice it was from that! Call me a monkey and spank me sir

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    would u go back to the bank and return the extra $100 the teller gave u by accident...............same phenomenon................

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    Hey, I keep gettin' underpaid... where's the man steppin' up to the plate with my missing funds?

Thread Information