KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Getting a Tat Under Pecs.... Okay Spot?

Hey I plan on getting a tat under my left pec. I think it's a really good spot, but is this one that will interfere with too much definition? It'd be kinda between my pec and abs, kinda on the upper obliques, this is a spot, when really ripped has some tone to it, but I don't think a tattoo of a scorpion would be a huge deal would it? I don't think bodybuilding competition is something that may necassarrily take over my life, but I am into it SO MUCH that I do think I have what it takes to be pro, but one or two small tats should be okay right?

KBZ
    oh and when I say turn pro, I mean many cycles and years of training down the road. I have the determination, discipline, genetics, and willingness, I know that much, and it's something in the back of my mind, but I'm only 19 now, natural, but am just wondering...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    If you had the physique to turn pro, Im sure we'd have heard about you by now. But for the tattoo, if you really think you are going to turn pro, I'm pretty sure you would'nt be asking this question.

KBZ
    no it sounds all wrong here. Like, I mean, bodybuilding is basically my life, I have fair genetics (195 pounds, 5'10", `10% bf and still nga naturally legal) and think that I may some day really get into competing but now it's not a huge priority. No as of now I'm not even close to pro, but figure given years of training and anabolic cycling I could really do well for myself, but what I'm trying to ask is if that's a horrible tattoo spot because if years down the road I really want to take it up will it really hold me back?

alphaman is offline Member
    I don't think tats would hold you back that much if you're that good. Some pros have them, they just cover them up in comps.

Thread Information