Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Decided I’d try something new

I’ve been sitting on some stuff for a while now and decided to today I’d jump on and see how things go. I’m not doing anything fancy seeing how this is my first run so 500 mg of test e is what I’ve decided on. I’m not sure how long I’ll run it just yet….I’ve plenty to run for some time if I want. I’ve got plenty of other goodies to throw in the mix but one thing at a time and being new to it all I’m going the slow route.

Did the first shot this evening, nothing to it really. There’s a little discomfort now but not bad. I’m sure I might feel it tomorrow but I don’t do legs until Friday anyway. I did a thigh shot as well so you bros thinking of doing thighs…easy as pie….it’s kind of weird that the hard part is getting through the skin……once past that I couldn’t really feel it at all. I did a slow steady pressure for pushing through the skin because I’ve not the nerve to try the dart method just yet. I used a 1 ½ 23g needle, my quads aren’t huge but thick enough to do the job. I aspirated as well and it was difficult to draw anything so I assumed I was good to go, pressed slowly and pulled the pin. No gear leaked out or any blood whatsoever. I did feel a little flushed after the shot but only for as moment and a diet coke killed it anyway.

Just thought I’d share with those that I love…you know who you are…..and for those that love me……….and that’s Admin in case you didn’t know. He didn’t want me to say anything but I can’t help it I’m so happy. Love you sugar…chat later.

Hahahahahahahahaahahah

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck with it.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Been a long time coming Juggy.....congrats and I look forward to following your progress..

Welcome to the OTHER side..

Thanks guys. Mass, my bro, I hate the avatar. hahaahaha

Woke up this morning and I can feel where I did the shot but to say it painfull or anything like that isn't the case. If I needed to do legs today I could do them. In case anyone was wondering what I'm using it's QV Test E 250............checked batch numbers and all....hell I've been sitting on it for long enough so I know it's legit. I'm only doing the one bottle of this stuff, it's all I had, I've my own I made to finish up with.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Just thought I’d share with those that I love…you know who you are…..and for those that love me……….and that’s Admin in case you didn’t know. He didn’t want me to say anything but I can’t help it I’m so happy. Love you sugar…chat later.

Hahahahahahahahaahahah
    Freakin fairy!!!! See what living in Florida will do to you....

Good luck Jugg.... been waiting a long time for this day.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice bro! Good luck and keep us posted on your progress..

OG

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I’ve been sitting on some stuff for a while now and decided to today I’d jump on and see how things go. I’m not doing anything fancy seeing how this is my first run so 500 mg of test e is what I’ve decided on. I’m not sure how long I’ll run it just yet….I’ve plenty to run for some time if I want. I’ve got plenty of other goodies to throw in the mix but one thing at a time and being new to it all I’m going the slow route.

Did the first shot this evening, nothing to it really. There’s a little discomfort now but not bad. I’m sure I might feel it tomorrow but I don’t do legs until Friday anyway. I did a thigh shot as well so you bros thinking of doing thighs…easy as pie….it’s kind of weird that the hard part is getting through the skin……once past that I couldn’t really feel it at all. I did a slow steady pressure for pushing through the skin because I’ve not the nerve to try the dart method just yet. I used a 1 ½ 23g needle, my quads aren’t huge but thick enough to do the job. I aspirated as well and it was difficult to draw anything so I assumed I was good to go, pressed slowly and pulled the pin. No gear leaked out or any blood whatsoever. I did feel a little flushed after the shot but only for as moment and a diet coke killed it anyway.

Hahahahahahahahaahahah
    When I first read the topic, I thought that you were going to announce that you were going to try sex with a woman, for the first time in your life…..

Well there is always tomorrow…..

Congrats,

Keep us updated…..

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    When I first read the topic, I thought that you were going to announce that you were going to try sex with a woman, for the first time in your life…..

Congrats,

Keep us updated…..
    LoL at first I thought he let his wife f*ck him strap on.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Congrats,

Keep us updated…..
    Ditto

Congrats,

Keep us updated…..
    Item number two on Juggernauts list of things to do. I hear it's pretty good....have you tried it yet Bigen? hahahaha

Thanks for the encouragement bros........a lot of you I consider freinds and it's nice to have freinds. Now if my leg starts to hurt I am so cursing each and every one of you.....starting with OG!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Thanks for the encouragement bros........a lot of you I consider freinds and it's nice to have freinds. Now if my leg starts to hurt I am so cursing each and every one of you.....starting with OG!
    Yeah sorry, kinda got off topic. Good luck on your cycle bro! Hope everything goes well!

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Yeah sorry, kinda got off topic. Good luck on your cycle bro! Hope everything goes well!
    No worries bro............it's all good.........cept for that BOUNCER fella............I heard he was Irish! I know, I can't believe it either!

No worries bro............it's all good.........cept for that BOUNCER fella............I heard he was Irish! I know, I can't believe it either!
    Got a problem withthe Irish do ya???? *spittin on your shoe* Sounds like fightin wards to me Mr.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Got a problem withthe Irish do ya???? *spittin on your shoe* Sounds like fightin wards to me Mr.
    Sweet jumping pala mina.............you know how much these shoes cost?!! Don't move I need to cock this thing before it'll fire....hang on......

Sweet jumping pala mina.............you know how much these shoes cost?!! Don't move I need to cock this thing before it'll fire....hang on......
    Ok... let me know when you're ready........................

..... so I can take itfrom you and beat ya with it.

Wait a minute.... I hope you're not talking about what I thinkg your are.... You sick dirty old man....

SO how's it going so far Jugg???

Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Wait a minute.... I hope you're not talking about what I thinkg your are.... You sick dirty old man....

SO how's it going so far Jugg???
    Not bad really, had a bad day as far as eating but I'll pick it back up. I'll be doing a lot of cooking over the weekend to prep. The first shot I can still feel a little but I don't do legs till Friday so I'll be fine by then....second shot is........crap, tomorrow night. Check me on this: If I shot on monday my next shot is Thrusday right....or is it Friday?

Thursday Jugg.... pm me your current diet, and I'll see what I can do bro... not sure of ya pm'ed me ...ummmm... over there yet or not..

Thread Information