Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545

    Who said the lounge is dead?!!!! I want answers right now!!

    Who dares say the lounge is dead?! Over my dead body it is. I must admit I've been a little busy but I should be able to breath life back into this cheerished forum! And in a classy way.........none of this "What color is you poo?" crap either. It'll be good stuff like "Admin, is that really him his avatar or his cousin on his mothers side of the family twice removed?" or "Bigen......bald may be beautiful but it just ain't working for you bro". You know, the good stuff.

    Come worship your Lounge forum guru that is Juggernaut.

  2. #2
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Who dares say the lounge is dead?! Over my dead body it is. I must admit I've been a little busy but I should be able to breath life back into this cheerished forum! And in a classy way.........none of this "What color is you poo?" crap either. It'll be good stuff like "Admin, is that really him his avatar or his cousin on his mothers side of the family twice removed?" or "Bigen......bald may be beautiful but it just ain't working for you bro". You know, the good stuff.

    Come worship your Lounge forum guru that is Juggernaut.

  3. #3
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    I like you ReX....I shall you remember you when I become rich and powerful.....which should be a week or two.....according to my plans.

  4. #4
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Ohhh. can u remember me too

  5. #5
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Ohhh. can u remember me too
    Nope! I have to remember the chinese and the African Americans....but NO IRISH!!!! But I might be able to make an exception but only for you........you let one Irishman in and the next thing you know everyones drunk and trying to drive little tiny cars.

  6. #6
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Who dares say the lounge is dead?! Over my dead body it is. I must admit I've been a little busy but I should be able to breath life back into this cheerished forum! And in a classy way.........none of this "What color is you poo?" crap either. It'll be good stuff like "Admin, is that really him his avatar or his cousin on his mothers side of the family twice removed?" or "Bigen......bald may be beautiful but it just ain't working for you bro". You know, the good stuff.

    Come worship your Lounge forum guru that is Juggernaut.
    You know that you want me........

    I bet you can't wait to run your fingers through my luxurious back hair.....

  7. #7
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,136
    That is me but about 7 months ago. It was time to lean it on down!! SUMMER TIME BABY!!!


    Bc

  8. #8
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    You know that you want me........

    I bet you can't wait to run your fingers through my luxurious back hair.....
    Seeing how you're bald I'm very leery as to what hair you are reffering too......it better be a wig!!!!

  9. #9
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Seeing how you're bald I'm very leery as to what hair you are reffering too......it better be a wig!!!!

    You see, I had hair on my head, and then it slowly started sliding down the back of my head.

    Currently it is stationed about the middle of my back.

    I figure in a couple of more years it'll slide far enough down, so as to work as a butt insulator on cold toilet seats....

  10. #10
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    That is me but about 7 months ago. It was time to lean it on down!! SUMMER TIME BABY!!!

    Bc
    Well then you did a good job! I almost couldn't see you you're so thin. What next...bulker? Like the weight your at?

  11. #11
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    That is me but about 7 months ago. It was time to lean it on down!! SUMMER TIME BABY!!!


    Bc
    lol...wrong thread Sys_Ad

    THis is a jugg-love thread

  12. #12
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    You see, I had hair on my head, and then it slowly started sliding down the back of my head.

    Currently it is stationed about the middle of my back.

    I figure in a couple of more years it'll slide far enough down, so as to work as a butt insulator on cold toilet seats....
    That will make getting a hair cut interesting for sure....bet you have to pay double.

  13. #13
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    lol...wrong thread Sys_Ad

    THis is a jugg-love thread
    No he's good.......there is so much love for Juggernaut I can afford to give him a little...........but only a little....I'm Shell fish. hahahaha

  14. #14
    ReX357's Avatar
    ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    3,845
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    I like you ReX....I shall you remember you when I become rich and powerful.....which should be a week or two.....according to my plans.
    Yo, did you figure out which side of a Brinks truck you gotta cut that hole in?

  15. #15
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Nope! I have to remember the chinese and the African Americans....but NO IRISH!!!! But I might be able to make an exception but only for you........you let one Irishman in and the next thing you know everyones drunk and trying to drive little tiny cars.
    Hahahhaa poor old juggy.. going crazy.. Im not Irish!!! That's bouncer

  16. #16
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    Yo, did you figure out which side of a Brinks truck you gotta cut that hole in?
    The top.............then I slide down a cable into the back and grab everything I can hold onto with both hands and two feet...........I can grab things with my toes....momma said it was a gift I can do that with my toes.

  17. #17
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Hahahhaa poor old juggy.. going crazy.. Im not Irish!!! That's bouncer
    Oh sure, like I'm going to fall for that ploy. You're Irish...........if not then I now say you are! Poof!!! You are Irish..........do you feel the need to drink whiskey now? If not wait a little while and then see.

  18. #18
    Bigen12's Avatar
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    The top.............then I slide down a cable into the back and grab everything I can hold onto with both hands and two feet...........I can grab things with my toes....momma said it was a gift I can do that with my toes.

    Yeah, that thing with your toes is a gift, but your bifurcated tail is just plain weird.....

  19. #19
    PaRiS2005 is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Running through your mind
    Posts
    2,566
    Hahaha...juggy, the Lounge is never dead as long as you're here!!

  20. #20
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Oh sure, like I'm going to fall for that ploy. You're Irish...........if not then I now say you are! Poof!!! You are Irish..........do you feel the need to drink whiskey now? If not wait a little while and then see.
    No but I feel like a rum n coke!!! May 24 this weekend

  21. #21
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    Quote Originally Posted by PaRiS2005
    Hahaha...juggy, the Lounge is never dead as long as you're here!!
    Stop sucking.. theres something on your nose!! lol

  22. #22
    system admin is offline Owner
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,136
    You deff got issues my friend!! LOL@shell fish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  23. #23
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Jugg..... Jugg!!!!..... JUGG!!!! Dammit.... I hate it when the battery goes out in his hearing aid. I swear, no matter how many times i tell the orderlies to make sure he gets his 2pm meds AT 2pm and never.. ever... ever... EEEEVVVVEEERRRR... leave his room door unlocked. Ya'd think a state hospital would be run better than this. Just goes to show I wanted to put him in this one program where they'd provide all his treatment, meds and room and board for fre... free I tell you. Only catch is that do some slight shock therapy and also see how certain house hold cleansers affect the human body. I thought it to be one hell of a deal.... but OH NO... rest of the family couldn't bare the thought... bunch of pansies....

  24. #24
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    Jugg..... Jugg!!!!..... JUGG!!!! Dammit.... I hate it when the battery goes out in his hearing aid. I swear, no matter how many times i tell the orderlies to make sure he gets his 2pm meds AT 2pm and never.. ever... ever... EEEEVVVVEEERRRR... leave his room door unlocked. Ya'd think a state hospital would be run better than this. Just goes to show I wanted to put him in this one program where they'd provide all his treatment, meds and room and board for fre... free I tell you. Only catch is that do some slight shock therapy and also see how certain house hold cleansers affect the human body. I thought it to be one hell of a deal.... but OH NO... rest of the family couldn't bare the thought... bunch of pansies....
    Herald and I busted out to go to a whore house. No we don't have any money but what the hell....after the fun we just tell them we don't have any money and walk out.........who's gonna beat up a couple of hold men holding guns and backing out slowly? Anyway we passed by one of those networked coffee shop thingies and I hoped on line to say to my bros and broettes and you gotta come along and hassle an old man? Where the hell did I put that gun?

  25. #25
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    the lounge is semi-dead............definitely not like the old days...................

  26. #26
    BIG TEXAN's Avatar
    BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    6,525
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggernaut
    Herald and I busted out to go to a whore house. No we don't have any money but what the hell....after the fun we just tell them we don't have any money and walk out.........who's gonna beat up a couple of hold men holding guns and backing out slowly? Anyway we passed by one of those networked coffee shop thingies and I hoped on line to say to my bros and broettes and you gotta come along and hassle an old man? Where the hell did I put that gun?
    *poking with a stick* Ya still alive old timer!!!!

    Not the prettiest ite ya wanna see.... leaving work to go to lunch and a couple of geriatriacs running down the street in their hospital gowns, backs open and flapping in the wind holding some squirt guns thinking their really loaded, pointing them at people and yelling bang!!! Funny but disturbing..... no need to worry folks, they be back.. Matlock and Baywatch comes on in a couple of hours.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •