Michigan Lottery....300 Million......

....what would you do if you won all or a portion???...me i'd take care of family, set daughters college fund up, give some out to a few close friends and alot of materialistic things...cars, houses vacations.some guy from work headed up there for tix. we'll see next tuesday....also i'd start up a great independent wrestling promotion

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    Don't forget your 10% to the church.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I would buy a nice house , some nice toys ,boat,vet,ect , set up a good ira , set up doughters trust fund , pay off my mom's house , give a portion to charity , church ,ect.

Gear101 is offline Member
    all i really want is my own privte island down in the Keys, with a 120' scrabb and a land rover.. and fuck everyone else they didn't win.. J/k i'd give some money to sister and mother in law set up college funding for any kid in my faimly that wanted to go.. but they would have to meet a GPA score to get the money.. i'm not going to put out money for some F student to go party.. but grades like c+ and above I'd help them...

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn you lucky son's of guns! The lottery up here in Canada is only around 5 million or so, usually. Actually, this week it's gone real high, it's 17.5 million dollars. Only difference I believe is that when you win here in Canada, you get all the money AT ONCE and don't forget we get it TAX FREE. I'm not sure if the US is the same, but it's that way here

Wish me luck, I think I got the 17.5 million in the bag this week!

bortort is offline Associate Member
    My lottery dealier told me if I gav him a extra 50.00 bucks he would guarantee me the winning ticket. So I got this thing wrapped up. You guys will be talking to a multi millionare next tue. night.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    I'd share it with all of you - so remember me if you win!!!

CORRECTION......399 MILLION....

my coworker said when driving to michigan to get tix the lottery sign said 399 million......btw me and my coworkers had '4 numbers' in the ohio lottery!!!!..sooooooo close yet so far so. we each get $2.50!!! rightous bucks man......

The signs around my house say 325 mill. but it usally goes up about 75 mill from drawing to drawing when it gets this high. Last Fri, it was 255 mill so I'm expecting about 350 mill.

But like I said.......I have it won all ready. My lottery dealer hooked me up. LOL

Big Show 23 Guest
    Damn that's alot of money.And to think here in Canada that amount almost doubles

Boy my life would be so sweet if I won a lottery

fookingrad is offline New Member
    It'd be nice to have a bit more, but with all of that, how could you ever appriciate anything you did? Half of any battle, is doing under the stress of things most people wouldn't know about. I say the grass is always greener... the true richness to life is in Christ, and hard work.

I agree, the grass is always greener on the other side. But man I wish I were on the other side of it, on my 100' yatch docked infront of my 30 million dollar house in some private island I bought.

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    Of course they tax the shit out of you!! Winning 300 mil is really closer to 150mil--still a lot of money.

I would buy a yacht and travel around the world for a year or so, port to port. Then I'd buy a house, car,etc. Maybe open a Hungarian bar.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    I can't believe none of you said you would buy gear

If I won that much money I would call ptbyjason and have him send an email to all 2000 members of the board telling them how to get there plane tickets and hotel accomodations to the first AnabolicReview convention.

BigD is offline Associate Member
    Lets see, first thing I'd do is send out a big F**K YOU E-mail to all the managers at my job.

Then I'd get my ass back in school, buy a big ass garage and fill it with cars, find me a "doctor" to help me out with some stuff if ya know what i mean , help out family and friends, and spend the rest of the time getting swole.

Actually if someone told me I won all that money I'd probably fall over dead from shock and excitment.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    i would pay enough senators to pass legislation to make gear legal for 21 year olds and older...

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    did anyone win last night?

Thread Information