needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

How Arnold really got big!!

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Hahahaha Arnold s too funny

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lol..
    i wanna puke just thinking about jim beam..gross.

TheCobra is offline Banned
    what year was that?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Arnold numero uno!!!

phh beates me.. def wayyy back in the day though...Some ppl do say that he mixed it with his protein shakes! whether there is an validity to that im not sure

harl is offline Associate Member
    If anything you will lose your pump because it thins out your blood.

skinnyhb is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harl
    take a deep breath and relax with some JB bro.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by harl
    Weird, because before I hit the stage I always drink whiskey or a good deal of red wine.

Usually a shot or two of hard alcohol is all it takes, and it's vein city for me.

Matter of fact, in my sig pic below I had just consumed a High Gravity 211 can of malt liquor (24oz., one of three I had) and already the veins were coming out after I stepped out of the Cadillac. 2 hours later at the amusement park full of junk food and fully tanked, it was ON!!!!

~SC~

~SC~

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Weird, because before I hit the stage I always drink whiskey or a good deal of red wine.

Usually a shot or two of hard alcohol is all it takes, and it's vein city for me.

Matter of fact, in my sig pic below I had just consumed a High Gravity 211 can of malt liquor (24oz., one of three I had) and already the veins were coming out after I stepped out of the Cadillac. 2 hours later at the amusement park full of junk food and fully tanked, it was ON!!!!

~SC~

~SC~
    LMAO! You ever drink steel reserve? That shit is good and cheap
    abstrack@protonmail.com

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    thats fvcking awsome lol im still lmao!!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~

~SC~

lol.......gotta love steel reserve!!!

GQSuperman is offline Banned

drinking

swole...drinking while taking your kids to the amusement park? shame, shame.

~SC~

~SC~
    LMFAO.. You know I have heard this.. I believe because it drains the water out of the body, gets the blood flowing faster!! hahah Im gonna do a posedown this weekend

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Arbold's the man! That clips from "Pumping Iron".

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    swole...drinking while taking your kids to the amusement park? shame, shame.
    Nope! No kids that day, just me and the lady.

~SC~

tbrocato is offline Member
    Nope! No kids that day, just me and the lady.

~SC~

yah thank god. someone told me u have like 8 kids.

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    yah thank god. someone told me u have like 8 kids.
    Lmao.. maybe that he doesn't know about eh swole

I only have one son and he's the best.

Honestly, it's a blessing however because I am very thankful I have such a wonderful son that I wanted, not babies spread out that I didn't want/wasn't ready for, all with mothers who I DEFINITELY didn't want to settle down with. That could have easily happened, but someone has a light on me and is takin' care of me watching out for what is best. Thanks for watching.

~SC~

Honestly, it's a blessing however because I am very thankful I have such a wonderful son that I wanted, not babies spread out that I didn't want/wasn't ready for, all with mothers who I DEFINITELY didn't want to settle down with. That could have easily happened, but someone has a light on me and is takin' care of me watching out for what is best. Thanks for watching.

~SC~

awesome only sucky thing to be your kid would be whats there to eat. no cookies nothing but some seed oil!

~SC~
    Your welcome .. How olds your son bro?

Quote Originally Posted by tbrocato
    awesome only sucky thing to be your kid would be whats there to eat. no cookies nothing but some seed oil!
    Lmao... IMO being his son would be awsome.. Early start on training with a man full of knowledge!! im jelous

He's 6 years old, and he weighs 75 lbs. firm, and is the tallest in kinder!!!!!! I haven't measured his height, but he's very tall. He can throw a football further than any 1st or 2nd grader I've seen, so by the time he's out of elementary school, I'm already going to have colleges looking at him. Guaranteed by high school I'll have written numerous letters (I'm a communications major and I'd love to write like 30 letters) to many top collegiate institutions letting them know of his exceptional skills. (Not just on the field either, but in the classroom) He's also in the 98% percentile in intelligence in all three major areas, so needless to say he's VERY smart. He even amazes me sometimes. Yes, he knows all about fats/carbs/protein/ and cheat days!!!!! He loves when his Dad has a cheat day!!

He's free to do whatever he wishes to career wise, but IF sports are a big thing to him as they are now, I'll do whatever I can to give the best opportunity in that area by helping him out far more than the average parent would. Not only w/letters to schools as I said, but through actual physical training/eating/etc. He already knows what my "post-workout" meals are, and I usually make more of it so he can eat some after school with me. For him it's just like re-fueling for a kid! He does get to eat the typical "kids" junk foods, I don't deprive him of the wonderful things a child should enjoy. That's the key though, he enjoys them he doesn't LIVE on that type of stuff. Too many kids do, and they suffer mentally and physically in terms of growth, body composition, that leads to emotional issues at the age of 11, 12, teens,......

I truly believe his mother and I teaching him to eat well and to "better" his body/mind/etc., is the reason he is so intelligent and is so tall/big.

Only time will tell, but I can tell he's going to amount to something pretty d*mn special.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 05-18-2005 at 08:32 AM.

He's 6 years old, and he weighs 75 lbs. firm, and is the tallest in kinder!!!!!! I haven't measured his height, but he's very tall. He can throw a football further than any 1st or 2nd grader I've seen, so by the time he's out of elementary school, I'm already going to have colleges looking at him. Guaranteed by high school I'll have written numerous letters (I'm a communications major and I'd love to write like 30 letters) to many top collegiate institutions letting them know of his exceptional skills. (Not just on the field either, but in the classroom) He's also in the 98% percentile in intelligence in all three major areas, so needless to say he's VERY smart. He even amazes me sometimes. Yes, he knows all about fats/carbs/protein/ and cheat days!!!!! He loves when his Dad has a cheat day!!

He's free to do whatever he wishes to career wise, but IF sports are a big thing to him as they are now, I'll do whatever I can to give the best opportunity in that area by helping him out far more than the average parent would. Not only w/letters to schools as I said, but through actual physical training/eating/etc. He already knows what my "post-workout" meals are, and I usually make more of it so he can eat some after school with me. For him it's just like re-fueling for a kid! He does get to eat the typical "kids" junk foods, I don't deprive him of the wonderful things a child should enjoy. That's the key though, he enjoys them he doesn't LIVE on that type of stuff. Too many kids do, and they suffer mentally and physically in terms of growth, body composition, that leads to emotional issues at the age of 11, 12, teens,......

I truly believe his mother and I teaching him to eat well and to "better" his body/mind/etc., is the reason he is so intelligent and is so tall/big.

Only time will tell, but I can tell he's going to amount to something pretty d*mn special.

~SC~

Thas awesome man you are 6'1 ish ? how tall is the wife. I know at 2 years old they can mesaure you and have an idea of how tall u will be. I was suppose to be 6'0 but I think by using juice at 19 I stoped at 5'10. Extra 2 inches would of been nice!

~SC~
    Awsome dude!! Nothing replaces a parents love, and TIME. My niece is two and can already read! There is nothing that replaces time with children. Sounds like you two spend lots of time with him, even with little things like meals! Thats awsome! And its good to see you don't plan to overbear him.. I know a lot of parents that force their child in to a certain sport or career because they figure its best.. !! And I totally agree with you about "living" on the typical American junk food.. Nothing wrong with a TREAT, but thats all it should be

My wife is pretty petite, she's Mexican and she's like 5'4".

Big ass however, which is what attracted me to her initially, no lies there!

Yeah, I'll never "make" him do anything he doesn't really wish to do. I think it's terrible when you have parents, especially fathers, who are constantly pushing/riding/ridiculing their young boys to either "be like them", or "be what they wanted to be", but never had the balls to do.

~SC~

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    My wife is pretty petite, she's Mexican and she's like 5'4".

Big ass however, which is what attracted me to her initially, no lies there!

Yeah, I'll never "make" him do anything he doesn't really wish to do. I think it's terrible when you have parents, especially fathers, who are constantly pushing/riding/ridiculing their young boys to either "be like them", or "be what they wanted to be", but never had the balls to do.

~SC~
    5'4"! That's almost a gaint in El Paso. My mom is that tall and at that height, taller than most of her friends. I keep looking for taller chics so it won't be that hard for me to neck with them standing up. But they don't exist here.
    Wow, we done jacked this thread. On topic: Who woulda thought that Arnold drank Jim Beam and protein like it was JB and Coke. I'll have to try it if I ever lean out that much.

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    5'4"! That's almost a gaint in El Paso. My mom is that tall and at that height, taller than most of her friends. I keep looking for taller chics so it won't be that hard for me to neck with them standing up. But they don't exist here.
    Wow, we done jacked this thread. On topic: Who woulda thought that Arnold drank Jim Beam and protein like it was JB and Coke. I'll have to try it if I ever lean out that much.
    Lmao.. jackin a threads ok.... I guess

Thread Information