justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy This is the only time i regret my hard training, how should i take this??

aight guys today i was at the volyball court thing in my hood with some friends from school getting some cardio in lol and one of my friends (girl) was like ur a monster bla bla u remind me of stefan off of buety and the beast cuz ur all buff and what not, she was saying this not in a "hey ur body is sexy" kinda way i dont think and then was like oh my god that guy is so hot and it was some lil skinny dude with long shagy hair and i was like wtf?? everyonce in a while ill get that from chicks like they seem discusted kind of on how developed my body is becoming and it just pissis me off that i work my a$$ off 5days a wk for an hr a day and then i get "oh ur a monster" in the discusted manner.... and this girl is no ugly one at that, she was most beautiful at our school, homecoming queen and prom queen so it made me kinda mad that a guy like me that busts his a$$ as hard as i do gets critized for being how i am now, but i guess she was joking cuz when we were doing the nominating things for school she voted me as most hansome so i dunno, but i have a ? i was thinking to myself and was wondering should i be taking that as a complament or not lol just wondering what yall would think to ur self if sometimes chicks were to say that to u, alot of girls are like dont get any bigger and what not but iono im not doing this for them im doing it for me so whether they think im discustingly big (which by the way im totally not) im still going to bust a$$ till the day i die in the gym but just was thinking and wanted to see what yall would think

alphaman is offline Member
    She was probalby trying to make you jealous.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    Get Bigger!

I HOPE TO ONE DAY HAVE THAT PROBLEM..

jealous of the skinny dude with shagy hair lol i would pick my teeth with that lil man

Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Get Bigger!
    u already no bro

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    aight guys today i was at the volyball court thing in my hood with some friends from school getting some cardio in lol and one of my friends (girl) was like ur a monster bla bla u remind me of stefan off of buety and the beast cuz ur all buff and what not, she was saying this not in a "hey ur body is sexy" kinda way i dont think and then was like oh my god that guy is so hot and it was some lil skinny dude with long shagy hair and i was like wtf?? everyonce in a while ill get that from chicks like they seem discusted kind of on how developed my body is becoming and it just pissis me off that i work my a$$ off 5days a wk for an hr a day and then i get "oh ur a monster" in the discusted manner.... and this girl is no ugly one at that, she was most beautiful at our school, homecoming queen and prom queen so it made me kinda mad that a guy like me that busts his a$$ as hard as i do gets critized for being how i am now, but i guess she was joking cuz when we were doing the nominating things for school she voted me as most hansome so i dunno, but i have a ? i was thinking to myself and was wondering should i be taking that as a complament or not lol just wondering what yall would think to ur self if sometimes chicks were to say that to u, alot of girls are like dont get any bigger and what not but iono im not doing this for them im doing it for me so whether they think im discustingly big (which by the way im totally not) im still going to bust a$$ till the day i die in the gym but just was thinking and wanted to see what yall would think
    You have been the victim of a "NEG HIT". She wanted to make you unsure about yourself. Don't worry about it... She probably think about sucking your dick anyway. Hope you just didn't show you were touched by her remark.

Quote Originally Posted by ReX357
    You have been the victim of a "NEG HIT". She wanted to make you unsure about yourself. Don't worry about it... She probably think about sucking your dick anyway. Hope you just didn't show you were touched by her remark.
    na i didnt say anything to her really, i kinda pissed her off though cuz she started asking me about what she can do fitness wise and so forth and i was like um na im a "monster" so go get it from skinny boy with the shagy hair

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    In the words of Ralphie Cifarello (Sopranos)
    "I don't give a fvck what ANY little slit thinks of me."

TheCobra is offline Banned
    jealous of the skinny dude with shagy hair lol i would pick my teeth with that lil man
    how skinny was this lil man we talkin 130

Quote Originally Posted by TheCobra
    how skinny was this lil man we talkin 130
    oh yess, looked like a lil surfer dude that eats maybe twice a day and im cuttin him some slack to with the twice a day thing im talkin u could see ribs and all

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by ReX357

Well said

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    na i didnt say anything to her really, i kinda pissed her off though cuz she started asking me about what she can do fitness wise and so forth and i was like um na im a "monster" so go get it from skinny boy with the shagy hair

hehehe nicely done

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I get the dont get any bigger shit too. Most girls here love big guys but there are always the type that love anorexic guys too. those little brother type. keep trainign bro its you that has to be happy with yourself. fvck them hoes!!!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    that was hard to read!
    Dude use sentances!

And as for your problem. Lets face it most women think pro bodybuilders loook absolutley disgusting. So the bigger you get the less attractive you will be to the majority of women as you are going beyond the typical image of the attractive male.

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    I get the "Don't get any bigger" speach regularly.. You know what I do....
    Go and get bigger .. then I see them in a couple of months and they love it. IMO when women say that it's because THEY are insecure, they have an interest in you but feel that as you look better and better they could never have a chance, and if they do, that they won't be able to hold on! Anywayz, take that negativity and use it, it means your workouts are working, that you are getting bigger, so keep it up!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I say who gives a shit what she thinks.

I erased the vulgur statement I had typed before the above to maintain some level of adult mannerisms.

Do what you do for YOU, not for some ass.

~SC~

GQSuperman is offline Banned

i agree

if youre as large as say a coleman or cutler...most women think that gross. however, if your 220-240 muscular, some women like it and others don't. just like some men like thick girls and some like skinny ones...just like some guys like big boobs and other like small ones etc.

a lot of ladies like a MAN....and having muscles make you look like one. the skinny guys look younger. also, sometimes women equate a good body with an ego.....often they are dealing with emotional insecurities and you looking good makes them feel self conscious. often, they assume a skinnier dude will treat them better and make them feel better about themselves.

anyway, if it bothers you too much, just drop a few pounds....isn't swolecat doing this to be more fitness model like etc (not saying swole is doing this for this reason...i think he's doing it for movie roles or some other career move). IMO, dropping from say a 230-240 to a 210-220 will still allow you to be a big guy, and may make you more attractive to more women.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    ..isn't swolecat doing this to be more fitness model like etc (not saying swole is doing this for this reason...i think he's doing it for movie roles or some other career move). IMO, dropping from say a 230-240 to a 210-220 will still allow you to be a big guy, and may make you more attractive to more women.
    Yes, you are totally right bro. I am married anyhow, so it's not a move to get women, as I was getting them at 250-260 anyhow.

I'm doing it to simply "sport" a different look. Now, if I could only give up junk food I'd be good to go.

Easier said than done.

~SC~

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with needsmorestrength. cause i get the same shit. ur big enough just get a little more toned. then they see my friend and he is alot more muscular then me, and she's amazed at how good he looks. moral of this, do what makes u happy, dont stop something u like to do especially when its something that betters urslelf for a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I say who gives a shit what she thinks.

I erased the vulgur statement I had typed before the above to maintain some level of adult mannerisms.

Do what you do for YOU, not for some ass.

~SC~
    for sure bro thats what i said, i dont give 2 $hits what anyone thinks about how im looking now. I do it for the sport and for the love of bodybuilding not only that im out of football now and cant just sit on my ass and do nothing athletic so i bodybuild lol well try to anyhow, just kinda upsets me when ppl say gross and i think to myself only if u new the amout of pain and training i go through, IMO bodybuilders get no where near the respect they diserve for how hard they work at getting like they do and i mean no where near lol but its cool i like it and once again will continue to bust ass in the gym till the day i die and said up top lol my bad for not making it my legibal, my gramer isnt the best in the world

jimihendryx is offline Associate Member
    You sure you don't have a potato stickin' out the back of your trunks or somethin? If not, she's just fvcked up. Even if you were a freak of nature... why would she say something like that?

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    plain and simple, she has a crush on you bro, at least all signs point to that, she made a point to make you hear how hot that skinny kid was and all, that is a dead giveaway.My wife gave me that dont get big shit and she acts like she doesnt like it, but in the bedroom all I hear is"damn you are hot, your muscles are so hot etc". I agree that coleman and cutler arent turning that many heads looking like that,BTW it seems most woman like a nice set of abs before anything else anyway

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Maby I am just wierd but if a woman(or male for that matter) told me I am so big that its disgusting I would be happy. Means Im getting somewhere with my hard work.
    Unless I am mega bulked and fat like a pig.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Just get abs. That's all women really want. "Tone" is a word I hear often from women. They just want to see where one muscle ends and another begins. They like medium traps and think that is a shoulder muscle. They don't know what deltoids are, but if they can see where your delts end and your biceps/triceps start and can see the six pack they are happy. That's what I'm shooting for at like 220-225. I really don't want to get bigger than that.

Thread Information