stan66 is offline Junior Member

Have to brag to someone!!!!

Well, it has been three months(about) since i moved back home with the fam...(I am 23, college grad, looking for a "real" job!!) I moved home the first week of January. At that time, Jan. 5th to be exact, I weighed in at 168 lbs . Up to that point I worked out at home exclusively for the better part of that last year(before that worked out for a year at school gym with no motivation=no results)
    Fast forward to end of February, finally get money to join the local gym.... Also, can finally get my diet in order(thank god for home cooked meals and no rent to pay,so that money can go to "bulking food")
    Another fast forward to April 12, approximately 13-14 weeks from moving "home". New improved Stan....(drumroll please).... now weighs 194 lbs !!!! Woo-freakin-hoo, never thought i could gain so quickly. Now I've got my eyes set on 200, then 210, then 225, you know how it works!!
    I am so incredibly pumped about this.... 26 pounds in just over three months. Only supplements were those you can buy without chancing a controlled delivery.LOL.
    Sorry, my friends and family don't care so I figured someone might read it and appreciate it here. And it goes to show that a someone who thought they were not a complete newbie to the weight game can figure out that they actually did not know squat until they just started working their ass off in the gym and getting their diet pinned down. I figure I have at least a solid 6 months in me before I even contemplate adding "some goodies" into the mix. It would be great if this progress could last forever, but I know it won't

Thanks for looking and keep pumping.
    Stan

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    Sweet bro! Keep eating right, and working hard...it is apperant what it can do, because you have already proven it. Again, it is sweet what you have done!

Thanks man!!

Like I said...I thought it would be appreciated here more than anywhere else as no-one really digs the whole bodybuilding thing around here. I swear to god, I have seen one person do deadlifts in my gym besides me, and they were with terrible form!!hehe. I may not be the strongest or biggest guy, but i think i know how to get there, hopefully I can! The biggest compliment I recieved so far was from an ex when she said I had to be on steroids and she was going to kick my ass if I was!! I told th truth, I'm not......yet...

BIG_JDAWG is offline Associate Member
    nice job stan. be proud of what you have accomplished. not many people can say what you can. be proud brother and your trip to the dark side will come soon!

Big J

jbrand is offline Member

Re: Thanks man!!

Originally posted by stan66
    Like I said...I thought it would be appreciated here more than anywhere else as no-one really digs the whole bodybuilding thing around here. I swear to god, I have seen one person do deadlifts in my gym besides me, and they were with terrible form!!hehe. I may not be the strongest or biggest guy, but i think i know how to get there, hopefully I can! The biggest compliment I recieved so far was from an ex when she said I had to be on steroids and she was going to kick my ass if I was!! I told th truth, I'm not......yet...
    let me take a guess on how morons deadlift at your gym:

sort of how a sexy secretary picks up a dropped pen . I've seen it too many times at my gym I am a bad person but I always pray for a freak injury haha.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Good job bro, keep up the great work !

Thanks a lot guys.....

jbrand..... Yeah, that is pretty much it, I don't think they could possibly round their backs any more! Both of the guys i saw doing them have dissapeared/me shrugs shoulders/.....One guy had good form but vanished, and the other guy had shitty form,maybe he hurt his back!!(No really i would not wish that on anyone as I know it sucks to hurt your back at all in any form..)
    Thanks again!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump! Awesome work!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Good job bro! Rip it up!!!!

NightOp is offline Member
    wow... good for you bro, keep it up. I hear ya about ppl not caring nor realizing how much hard work it is.

Thread Information